Sign in to follow this  
sgl5gjr

Father Brown New Series

30 posts in this topic

yes i will be recording this new series,set in 1950,s cotswolds, nice scenery and usually a few seams and stocking top sightings .

• I have just commenced uploading clips from film and television to youtube showing a combination of nylon slips and stockings.
  • Also included is the clip from the Father Brown episode today.

I have uploaded three scenes from previous Father Brown episodes to YouTube.

The new series starts on BBC1 next week.

Three gorgeous short scenes from stockings and suspenders in "Father Brown" - thanks for posting!!

I always look this episodes from "Father Brown" on Saturday in German TV, but never have seen those sexy scenes....only some suspender bumps through the skirt/dress of a few Ladies.

I was flicking through and caught a scene on Boxing Day where Father Brown was peeping through a window at an attractive woman with her skirt hitched up and her lover playing with her stockings.

At the same time Pippa was sitting next to me wearing similar attire so unfortunately I wasn’t really concentrating on the TV!

Mr T

Yes been a few good sightings in these shows and I like the way the producers, actresses or whoever seem to have gone for correct nylons for the era it's set in? well most are in such, though the housekeeper must have a time machine to go into the future for her seamfree stockings? Some of the "Miss Marple" episodes set in the same era have tried to capture the look etc too but they tend to go over the top with blackfoot copies, cigarette holders and in a recent repeat not one but two beauty spots on an attractive girl.  But the classic clanger has to be Foyles War with not a pair of seams to be seen anywhere! Read somewhere the fault of Honeysuckle Weeks who have never worn stockings, didn't like them and got the ok to wear tights, assume other females did same? pity as  I liked her quirky character 

2 hours ago, Auntiesfault said:

Read somewhere the fault of Honeysuckle Weeks who have never worn stockings, didn't like them and got the ok to wear tights, assume other females did same? pity as  I liked her quirky character 

With a name like that no wonder she doesn’t want to wear stockings - I bet mummy brought her up to be a proper little princess 👸🏼, who only did what she wanted to do and wasn’t made to do anything she didn’t want to..... 🤔😴

If you watch the sequel film to The Wicker Man called The Wicker Tree, you get to see a lot more of Miss Weeks! 

1 hour ago, HosedFootLover said:

If you watch the sequel film to The Wicker Man called The Wicker Tree, you get to see a lot more of Miss Weeks! 

Wearing tights? 😤😝🤬

I thinks its great that who ever made the series has persuaded most of the actresses to wear seamed stockings so as to fit in with the era.

In an oldish Foyles War episode (that has recently been repeated on ITV3) I did see a female character wearing proper fully fashioned stockings but such sightings are few and far between.  I also believe that Honeysuckle Weeks was given special permission to wear tights for the series because she couldn't get to grips with suspenders!

2 of my YouTube videos were removed because they were considered inappropriate, I received 2 strikes.

Having appealed they have been reinstated and the strikes removed. Just goes to show that it is worthwhile appealing to Google.

If it had been due to copyright  I would not have been successful though.

On 31/12/2017 at 3:50 PM, John S said:

I also believe that Honeysuckle Weeks was given special permission to wear tights for the series because she couldn't get to grips with suspenders!

Really? 🤔 

I thought she was a grown woman / Professional actor? 👀 

Obviously not 😕

Many thanks for these clips.

Where can i learn how to do this process myself? I would like to contribute since I have gained so much from what others have provided.

In the most recent episodes, there are hardly any seamed stockings, although ladies don't look to be bare legged. Same body count, convoluted plots, lovely scenery and superb costumes both male and female though!

20 hours ago, sgl5gjr said:

Couple more from Today's episode

FB10.JPG

FB11.JPG

Gorgeous scenes - did you have also vids from them??

wondered what Bunty would look like "dressed", now I know lol, given her demeanour she'd make a good domme, lol

Watched an episode from series 6 (that I had recorded) yesterday where Lady Felicia had returned home and ended up being caught up in a spy ring.

There were several seams sightings, 3 or 4 times of the girl that wore the blue suit who got shot at the end.

18 minutes ago, John S said:

Watched an episode from series 6 (that I had recorded) yesterday where Lady Felicia had returned home and ended up being caught up in a spy ring.

There were several seams sightings, 3 or 4 times of the girl that wore the blue suit who got shot at the end.

Please let us see this scenes here.....thanks in advance.