SurreyCple

Gentleman sought for FF Seams outing 23/12

32 posts in this topic

We will be out in the Maidenhead area this Saturday the 23rd and would like to meet up with single respectful gentlemen who would like to join us for a few drinks and some flirting and seamed nylon admiration.

please pm for details 

B14F7B0A-E7D0-42A3-9326-7454C4FB677B.jpeg

Dam my geographical location! 

Some lucky guys are going to to have a Fantasy fulfilling evening 😀

You are going to make a lot of men very happy 

pity im too far from you

They are very shapely legs ☺

Sadly I can't get there, fingers crossed if you do this again ☺

Hope you find someone and a great meeting of minds, legs, seams flirting, and flashing :58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12:

Sounds like a great idea unfortunately I cannot make Maidenhead this weekend.

Enjoy!

On ‎17‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 5:13 PM, SurreyCple said:

We will be out in the Maidenhead area this Saturday the 23rd and would like to meet up with single respectful gentlemen who would like to join us for a few drinks and some flirting and seamed nylon admiration.

please pm for details 

Oh I so hope you get the gentleman you deserve to view your admirably amazing assets.

You look stunning adorned in black seamed stockings and would clearly make someone's Christmas if they take you up on your extraordinarily exciting and enchanting offer.

To be brave enough to put yourself out there to be admired and adored is superb of you and will certainly help the cause of stockings promotion no end.

Hope you have a fabulous time and if we can't see the results we can at least be appraised of them.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

23 hours ago, SeamsFFun said:

Oh I so hope you get the gentleman you deserve to view your admirably amazing assets.

You look stunning adorned in black seamed stockings and would clearly make someone's Christmas if they take you up on your extraordinarily exciting and enchanting offer.

To be brave enough to put yourself out there to be admired and adored is superb of you and will certainly help the cause of stockings promotion no end.

Hope you have a fabulous time and if we can't see the results we can at least be appraised of them.

KtF

SeamsFFun would be at the front of the queue admiring you "adorned in black seamed stockings"... except that your request was for a "single respectful gentleman"!  :58674be5c2392_EmojiSmiley-13:

Wish I was able to join you guys....priori commitments prohibit but a future chance to admire and flirt would be most welcome!

Xx

I'm putting the house up for sale and moving to Surrey !!!!

Hope you have fun on Saturday,although I don't think you need it 

You are certainly a lady who deserves admiring

wow! wish i was meeting you 

That will be one lucky gentleman ☺ looking fantastic ! ☺

12 hours ago, SurreyCple said:

Meet with gentleman organised and outfit chosen...,,,

WOW ........................................... :58674c1339a6c_EmojiSmiley-93::58674c1339a6c_EmojiSmiley-93::58674c1339a6c_EmojiSmiley-93::58674c1339a6c_EmojiSmiley-93::58674c1339a6c_EmojiSmiley-93:

If he didn't appreciate that sensational outfit that you look simply amazing in then he'd have had to have had ice in his veins and no appreciation of our passion.

I'm sure though that he did enjoy the moment and that you come back on here and tell us all about it.

Having seen what you adorned I'm betting that there were plenty of others out last night that celebrated Christmas early after seeing you.

Sparkly, shimmering, sensational magic from a very sexy, teasing and daring Lady.

KtF

Stunning outfit,lucky gents who viewed this sensational lady in person

Bet it was a fun evening !!!

wow what lucky blighters great pics by the way

The addition of seams makes that outfit very special

I hope a good time was had by all, I look forward to an invite for a date I can make, I'll hope to make the next one.