Legsontour

Legsontour February Fundraiser

77 posts in this topic

Hi Lot as a local resident I would love to attend if that's OK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎08‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 1:02 PM, Pucelle said:

We have booked our hotel, couldn't believe how cheap it was!   

Its good isn't it xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎08‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 4:28 PM, ancient wolf said:

Hi Lot as a local resident I would love to attend if that's OK.

By all means xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As this is a fundraising evening I am looking for donations for the raffle, so if you have anything suitable I would be very grateful xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 7:41 PM, mav1970 said:

Hotel booked, arriving on the Friday!

That's great xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Both of us have to work that weekend! :-(     Otherwise would have been chomping at the bit to attend having attended most if not all of your other nights Legs!

   Have a fabulous time all! xxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi 

I have been off here for a while and now back, would love to finally attend an event and so close to me in Birmingham, are singles invited? Xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎17‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 2:31 PM, Zippy said:

 Both of us have to work that weekend! :-(     Otherwise would have been chomping at the bit to attend having attended most if not all of your other nights Legs!

   Have a fabulous time all! xxx

That is such a shame .... you will be sadly missed xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎22‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 8:26 AM, Pearcy70 said:

Hi 

I have been off here for a while and now back, would love to finally attend an event and so close to me in Birmingham, are singles invited? Xx

yes they are so long as they behave xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

looking forward to seeing old friends and new this weekend in Birmingham!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, porschepair said:

looking forward to seeing old friends and new this weekend in Birmingham!!!!

 

13 minutes ago, porschepair said:

looking forward to seeing old friends and new this weekend in Birmingham!!!!

Will see you there. Not seen you for ages!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

looking forward to it,see you all saturday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope that you all have good fun in Birmingham and take lots of fun photos.   

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to seeing everybody on Friday and Saturday xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like another fantastic event celebrating the fashion for which we all have a passion. Wish I was there! Have fun everyone!

KtF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heading off to Brum after lunch Friday. Felt like a break so booked an extra night. Say hi if you're there Friday and fancy a drink out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be the one disguised as Old Bald  Bloke. I was going to paint myself gold but I couldnt afford that much paint!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to meeting up with old and new friends on Saturday.....Birmingham here we come....!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/12/2017 at 4:13 PM, Legsontour said:

On Saturday the 24th of February in Birmingham, a fun evening to get rid of the winter blues and to raise some money for a good cause!

 

James Bonds heroes and heroines,  villains and villainesses, super spies, evil henchmen and women,  all welcome!!  Let’s bring a bit of 007 glamour to a cold, wintry evening and have a party.

 

The event is a fund raiser for the Dorothy House Hospice near Bath where our very good friend was cared for so well.

 

There will be games and a raffle and, of course since it’s being held in a pub, the chance of a glass or two!

 

Anyone interested in attending, please contact Legsontour@yahoo.co.uk for more details.

Best luck with your evening tomorrow legs lope all goes well, if you're at katiesheers in April I'll give you a donation towards your cause.

Edited by shereones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wishing everyone a safe journey to and from this event... ;-)

Lisa x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope you are posting a few pictures from your Event, Legsontour!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We were coming but Hubby woke with a stinking cold.  Have a great night.  Hotel non refundable so expensive cold lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Such a brilliant night...It was lovely to see you all again! 

You are all Diamonds...forever!

Lisa x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another good night and hopefully a decent sum raised for the charity involved.

Was good to see some regular faces and meet some new attendees.

Waiting on photo evidence for the parachute jump now and wondering if stockings is appropiate attire :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope you all behaved yourselves had to work see you all soon .

R & J

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to all who attended and those who donated generously, people in the pub who were not at the event as well in the raffle( great prizes kindly donated) You all are great people to be around., well done great fun night ( late) L&R

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rich&jules said:

Hope you all behaved yourselves had to work see you all soon .

R & J

Off course we didn't ... no fun in that xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, soppys said:

Thanks to all who attended and those who donated generously, people in the pub who were not at the event as well in the raffle( great prizes kindly donated) You all are great people to be around., well done great fun night ( late) L&R

Everyone was so generous and in good form, it was a great night and always a pleasure seeing you both xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, mav1970 said:

Another good night and hopefully a decent sum raised for the charity involved.

Was good to see some regular faces and meet some new attendees.

Waiting on photo evidence for the parachute jump now and wondering if stockings is appropiate attire :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07:

We raised over £300.00 so was well chuffed at how much money we raised.... Well its a long wait as its not till July the 7th but I'm sure it will come soon enough lol xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A pleasure as ever to be there, a splendid  night much enjoyed by all,and a great amount raised again,well done Legs!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just like to add it was great night once again catching up with old and new friends......and all for such a good cause...!!

Did yourself proud Legs...a great host and compere for the quiz....!! #no cheating!!:58674beb3e9c9_EmojiSmiley-23:

L & L xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, hotlips69 said:

Just like to add it was great night once again catching up with old and new friends......and all for such a good cause...!!

Did yourself proud Legs...a great host and compere for the quiz....!! #no cheating!!:58674beb3e9c9_EmojiSmiley-23:

L & L xx

It was great seeing you both again

I need to be a lot stricter with the cheaters next time.... so beware you will be punished lol xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a wonderful evening and it was fantastic to see so many lovely ladies in nylons. Legsontour was a charming hostess and did a brilliant job all evening. I am glad we were all able to help her raise plenty of money for such a worthy cause.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now