DrFishnets

Heavily tattooed legs ruin the look of nylon clad legs

14 posts in this topic

I spotted a woman in town and she had long shapely sexy legs which were encased in sheer black tights. However, they would of looked sensual and sexy if it wasn't for the fact that her legs were covered in tattoos. I don't really like tattoos because they ruin the look. I prefer when a woman's legs are free of those awful tattoos so she can show off her nylon encased legs.

Edited by DrFishnets

I quite agree. Why would you spoil a nice leg...it doesn't enhance them one bit.

I actually like a nice tattoo showing through nylons, but each to their own.

I’m not a fan of tattoos either but I must be in the minority. I watched a programme on TV the other night called Naked Attraction and nearly all the ladies had huge tattoos. I can’t help but think there’s going to be a HUGE demand in the years to come for tattoo removal and if someone who can invent a painless technique and patent it, they will make a fortune.

I am also not a fan of tattoos that cover large areas of the body. A small heart or such at the top of a lady's thigh or on her breast is about the maximum in my opinion.

Large obvious tattoos = a no from me.

Small discreetly placed tattoos = a sometimes they look nice and can even be sexy.

No tattoos at all = Preferred look.

Currently battling with offspring to stop them getting them but they are of an age where they can do as they please so might lose that one.

Tattoos and sheer hosiery? Mmmmmm I'd say 85%/15% looks wrong to me but have seen one or two that look cute.

IMHO though? Each to their own and that's why it's a largely free world.

KtF
:58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:

It depends, I quite like the large oriental ones with flowers etc, but the ones where it looks like its lots of different stamps are a bit turn off. I must admit, I like it when they are on the thigh, usually hidden by a skirt.

Edited by ruby
Added extra bit.

I'm not a fan of tattoos but I'm fine about people having them. I've had flingy fun with a woman with lotsa tattoos including on her legs, combined with mesh stockings. Just wish she had worn sheer stockings. 

Tattoos on ladies legs look awful to me and I think their will be many regrets in years to come, a small one on the shoulder or discreet one on the navel can look good

Each to their own but I'm not a fan of tattoos, especially on a woman.

I was at a wedding at the weekend and there was a considerable number of well dressed women (lots with sheer nylon covered legs), who's outfits were totally ruined (in my humble opinion) by the presence of visible tattoos, both on their legs, feet and elsewhere.

Like all things it's subjective.

Personally I don't like tattoos on a lady, especially on the legs or other parts commonly uncovered.

Each to their own of course.

awful things, you wouldn't scribble on a Masterpiece would you?????