Sign in to follow this  
sssh lover

Stockings on stage

10 posts in this topic

Went to a play last night, set in the 1950s. Sat in front row and stage was at the height of my eyes. Imagine my joy at seeing, close up several beautiful women in seamed stockings! Well one was definitely in stockings because the suspenders were plainly visible under her tight skirt. Another had sheer black seamed stockings, perhaps Gio, and others were all in seams. I was in heaven!

what was the play called, and where, i'm sure a few SHQ members will be attending!! great seats, great sighting!!

Can’t remember anything but the stockings! Only joking, it was Witness for the Prosecution at County Hall in London. Well worth a visit to see the play as well!

Well thank you for the recommendation.

I’ve just booked tickets for us to go see the play in the new year, as a treat for my hubby’s ‘big number’ birthday. He’s a lover of Agatha Christie’s work and of course everything you’ve mentioned here, lol.

I can guarantee you that there will an extra pair of black, point heel Gio seams in the building that evening 😉 

408C0D79-C66C-4D31-9A0A-BD6725DCF4D4.jpeg

Edited by PinkertonCouple

Wow, wish I was going again if that picture is anything to go by! I was very lucky, a couple of the actresses stood with their backs to me for many of the scenes so, since I was in the front row I had a great view of lovely legs in sheer seamed stockings! Apparently there was a play going on at the same time as they were strutting round the stage......

On ‎15‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:12 PM, PinkertonCouple said:

Well thank you for the recommendation.

I’ve just booked tickets for us to go see the play in the new year, as a treat for my hubby’s ‘big number’ birthday. He’s a lover of Agatha Christie’s work and of course everything you’ve mentioned here, lol.

I can guarantee you that there will an extra pair of black, point heel Gio seams in the building that evening 😉 

What a wonderful gift to give to Mr P and I'm sure he'll appreciate the tickets too.

Lovely to hear that you're going to dress to impress when you go out to the theatre.

It does seam the sort of occasion that will call for such wonderful adornment.

This is a sensational photo Mrs P which shows your flirty teasing side as well as your wondrous legs in fabulous stockings.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

On 12/18/2017 at 4:00 AM, SeamsFFun said:

What a wonderful gift to give to Mr P and I'm sure he'll appreciate the tickets too.

Lovely to hear that you're going to dress to impress when you go out to the theatre.

It does seam the sort of occasion that will call for such wonderful adornment.

This is a sensational photo Mrs P which shows your flirty teasing side as well as your wondrous legs in fabulous stockings.

KtF

There are many occasions when "wonderful adornment" are appreciated!  :58674be335272_EmojiSmiley-09:

Well I have to report a very enjoyable evening at the play in London on Saturday, and yes, some very nice ladies in seam stockings made it the more enjoyable for my hubby.

Of course, I wore my black Gio point heels with a lower cut dress, especially for Mr P’s Birthday treat.

We stayed over a couple of days and used Taxi’s mostly, but on Saturday night the guy who dropped us at London County Hall was so helpful to us, so I ‘acidently’ gave him I glimpse of stocking top and suspenders as we got out of the back. I think he enjoyed the view; he was certainly all smiles at me 😊

19 hours ago, PinkertonCouple said:

Well I have to report a very enjoyable evening at the play in London on Saturday, and yes, some very nice ladies in seam stockings made it the more enjoyable for my hubby.

Of course, I wore my black Gio point heels with a lower cut dress, especially for Mr P’s Birthday treat.

We stayed over a couple of days and used Taxi’s mostly, but on Saturday night the guy who dropped us at London County Hall was so helpful to us, so I ‘acidently’ gave him I glimpse of stocking top and suspenders as we got out of the back. I think he enjoyed the view; he was certainly all smiles at me 😊

Well done to you for enjoying the moment, appreciating the enjoyment you got from hubby and on giving the taxi driver a tip he'll treasure more than money!

KtF