Raitzo

My chat experience of last two days

165 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Please stop with the ‘innocent me’ facade, as if this is the first / only time you’ve reappeared here, since your BAN for inappropriate behaviour a little while back. 

The strange thing is that I've never been banned for inappropriate behaviour, a rumour of your own fabrication methinks.

7 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

So WHY have you been banned on multiple occasions then? 🤔🚢👴🏻🐓

Give it a rest. You've spent plenty of time in the cooler and grovelled your way back in on empty promises that you would stop hassling The Boatman.  I know cos we were both doing it and both spent time in there  for the exact same reason.    In the end, no one gives a fuck. Move on.

2 hours ago, Trinity said:

Give it a rest. You've spent plenty of time in the cooler and grovelled your way back in on empty promises that you would stop hassling The Boatman.  I know cos we were both doing it and both spent time in there  for the exact same reason.    In the end, no one gives a fuck. Move on.

Sorry Penny, I forgot you was his (Bloatman’s)  carer, home help and mouthpiece.... 🤔 

He’s not normally shy on coming forward   from behind that typewriter of his 👴🏻🐓😂 

Yes, I’ve spent time ‘in the cooler’ due to sticking up for myself against the former Boatman etc - the BIG difference is that I’m still here and not had a million and one user names, alias’ or disguises - trying to hoodwink the members / the owner of SHQ David into thinking I’m some sweet, old, innocent man 👴🏻

You carry on posting what you like and I’ll do the same.

Happy New Year 🍾🥂🍾

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

12 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

So WHY have you been banned on multiple occasions then? 🤔🚢👴🏻🐓

Because I stuck up for myself against low lives such as yourself.

1 hour ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

He’s not normally shy on coming forward   from behind that typewriter of his 👴🏻🐓😂 

the BIG difference is that I’m still here and not had a million and one user names

I'm never shy when it comes to outing charlatans.

I'm still here too, in spite of all your efforts to black me.

Is it okay for the rest of us to keep posting what we like, the same as you?

4 hours ago, Trinity said:

Don't bother Trinn. He is getting frustrated because he hasn't got the tree hugger to back him.

5 minutes ago, macboatface said:

Don't bother Trinn. He is getting frustrated because he hasn't got the tree hugger to back him.

Far from it Pops 👴🏻🤣😂

8 minutes ago, macboatface said:

Because I stuck up for myself against low lives such as yourself.

I'm never shy when it comes to outing charlatans.

I'm still here too, in spite of all your efforts to black me.

Is it okay for the rest of us to keep posting what we like, the same as you?

I’m glad you own up to being previously banned, only to return again and again and again 💤😴💤 

That’s a real accolade to be proud of - well done you 👴🏻 🤡

On 14/12/2017 at 10:02 PM, Raitzo said:

I tried chatting with other SHQ members ... I had at least 4 chats out of 10, which went like this :

Hi, how are you ... you have nice pictures ... you are very sexy ... I am going to pleasure myself looking at your pictures ... Some of them even managed to show me the pictures of their small, miserable instruments :(

Is it just me, who has such a bad luck and attracts such idiots or is it common in the chat room ?

If you dont like it go somewhere else simples 

11 hours ago, G&JyorksUK said:

If you dont like it go somewhere else simples 

This advice could apply to others here, too.

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 4:34 AM, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Yes, I’ve spent time ‘in the cooler’ due to sticking up for myself against the former Boatman etc - the BIG difference is that I’m still here and not had a million and one user names, alias’ or disguises - trying to hoodwink the members / the owner of SHQ David into thinking I’m some sweet, old, innocent man 👴🏻

So you're not any different than any other member on this forum that you criticize. You desire to claim the 'high road', but it's just a state of mind. One could imagine you and your 'arch enemy' are one and the same.

2 hours ago, rowlf said:

So you're not any different than any other member on this forum that you criticize. You desire to claim the 'high road', but it's just a state of mind. One could imagine you and your 'arch enemy' are one and the same.

So single me out and nothing about your ol’ Brah 🍊👴🏻🍊 eh? 🤔 

PRICELESS 😂🤣😂

So single me out and nothing about your ol’ Brah 👴🏻 eh? 🤔 

PRICELESS 😂🤣😂

Please! Tell me again how important your feelings are while you continue to disregard others?

7 hours ago, rowlf said:

Like !

On 12/31/2017 at 12:43 AM, stockingsadmirer68 said:

I’m glad you own up to being previously banned, only to return again and again and again 💤😴💤 

That’s a real accolade to be proud of - well done you 👴🏻 🤡

I've been banned more times than the person you constantly harass.   

55 minutes ago, Trinity said:

I've been banned more times than the person you constantly harass.   

Who’s that then Penny? 🍊👴🏻🐫 😂 

And I’m not being harassed??? 🤔

After all the debates about certain trolls on other threads, I'm beginning to see certain members here in their true colours in a different light................. 

Amazing how quickly people turn............. 

8 minutes ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Who’s that then Penny? 🍊👴🏻🐫 😂 

And I’m not being harassed??? 🤔

My point is that you seem to excuse me for being a serially banned member. 

You know I got fed up with my friend Deepix and I blocked him. In the end it was the best thing and I should have done it a year earlier. You could try it? Actually., my advice is to the both of you... please, block each other.   OR at least, please, please, please if you are going to insult each other use a bit of imagination.   I mean, I get a kick out of finding new ways to tell Rowlf he's an idiot.  Just my 02.  Happy New Year. 

12 minutes ago, Trinity said:

You know I got fed up with my friend Deepix and I blocked him. In the end it was the best thing and I should have done it a year earlier. You could try it? Actually., my advice is to the both of you... please, block each other.   OR at least, please, please, please if you are going to insult each other use a bit of imagination.   I mean, I get a kick out of finding new ways to tell Rowlf he's an idiot.  Just my 02.  Happy New Year. 

Like! Happy New Year, Penny!

1 hour ago, Trinity said:

Happy New Year, Trinny.

1 hour ago, Bigun said:

After all the debates about certain trolls on other threads, I'm beginning to see certain members here in their true colours in a different light................. 

Like. Very much.

Not excused, as such but least you don’t try and hide the fact / hoodwink the members and SHQ management  - you’re upfront and honest, to be fair. 👍🏻

1 hour ago, Bigun said:

I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s noticed this Bigun 👍🏻

1 minute ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s noticed this Bigun 👍🏻

Why don't you go 'nighty night'........................

3 minutes ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Not excused, as such but least you don’t try and hide the fact / hoodwink the members and SHQ management  - you’re upfront and honest, to be fair. 👍🏻

Trinity, I am honoured to meet an 'upfront and honest' person on SHQ. Please put yourself on a very high pedestal or failing that, put on your highest heels.

yep standard in here now, i dont enjoy the chat as much as I used to

25 minutes ago, macboatface said:

Trinity, I am honoured to meet an 'upfront and honest' person on SHQ. Please put yourself on a very high pedestal or failing that, put on your highest heels.

Cut the B S - you two go way back and need to get a room...you’re that close 👀

Yet another deceitful post from 🍊👴🏻 

No wonder you’re forever getting taken to task! 

Cut the B S - you two go way back and need to get a room...you’re that close 👀

I almost spilled coffee in my lap. That was good. 

10 hours ago, Bigun said:

It is amazing how some people turn.  Even if you at pleasant to them by wishing them a Happy New Year!   

31 minutes ago, Robbies said:

It is amazing how some people turn.  Even if you at pleasant to them by wishing them a Happy New Year!   

You can’t help some people Robbies :58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216:👴🏻

9 hours ago, Trinity said:

I almost spilled coffee in my lap. That was good. 

I hope you didn't scald yourself or ruin your skirt Trinny, but you have to admit that he is rather cute when he tries.

44 minutes ago, macboatface said:

I hope you didn't scald yourself or ruin your skirt Trinny, but you have to admit that he is rather cute when he tries.

Morning Lapdog 🐶👴🏻 Heavy night on the Whisky 🥃 ? 🧐 

Happy New Year!! 🎈🎊🎆 

You go away for a great break and return to the usual rubbish.

When will these people learn.

Ignore, block, delete, move on - oh or join in 👍🏻 

Remember the buffet restaurant analogy? 👀 

Everyone has choices, make of it what you will 😉

32 minutes ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Ignore, block, delete, move on - oh or join in 👍🏻 

Remember the buffet restaurant analogy? 👀 

Everyone has choices, make of it what you will 😉

But not at the expense of spoiling it for other users.

44 minutes ago, luckyme said:

But not at the expense of spoiling it for other users.

Hear hear.