Raitzo

My chat experience of last two days

164 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, luckyme said:

I see, rather than leaving as she threatened, FFanna has simply changed her account name.

If that is correct, you’ve obviously given her some of your sage advice - seeing as you’ve had more names / accounts than your bro @rowlf has had tractors 🚜🚜🚜 

🚢👴🏻 Boatman, 💪🏻👴🏻 Fit Fella, 🐪 Camel, ⏰ 4 🥀 Time for Roses, 🍀🤡 @luckyme etc etc etc 😴 💤 😴 

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

8 hours ago, Kellogs said:

I have never said that it's ok "to grab" any part of a woman - look back at my posts here. It's out of order I agree.

You appear to be slightly dim as you can't seem get a grip of what I'm saying - if he (her) Married Carole puts a pic of her boobs in her profile, expect the weird and outrageous comments, that's it - nothing more. But, she (he) seems to thrive on it.

No, never argued with a trans person but your rant above demonstrates the gap between your rather warped world and the regular one.

Firstly, if I go in the chat room with my profile pic (conservative as it is)  I'll  get hit on with dozens of unsolicited messages. It has nothing to do with the pic and everything to do with the room being full of wankers. 
However your comment : "But, you only have yourself to blame...." is the sort of victim blaming nonsense that women have had to endure for years. It a) excuses poor behaviour as being the fault of the person's dress code and b) it also applies some sort of pressure that she can't wear what ever she wants and should conform to whatever you want instead.. (misogyny and male privilege, hello) .  I guess you'd make no comment about this if she wore a burka? 

The dim bulb here is you I'm afraid. The argument is many many layers deeper than you can think through.

35 minutes ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

If that is correct, you’ve obviously given her some of your sage advice - seeing as you’ve had more names / accounts than your bro @rowlf has had tractors 🚜🚜🚜 

🚢👴🏻 Boatman, 💪🏻👴🏻 Fit Fella, 🐪 Camel, ⏰ 4 🥀 Time for Roses, 🍀🤡 @luckyme etc etc etc 😴 💤 😴 

I hear Rowlf started a museum out on his farm, with all those tractors polished up nice and bright. Quite the spectacle in that part of Ohio. 

4 minutes ago, Trinity said:

I hear Rowlf started a museum out on his farm, with all those tractors polished up nice and bright. Quite the spectacle in that part of Ohio. 

:58674bde4b3fb_EmojiSmiley-02: :58674bdeceb55_EmojiSmiley-03: :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01:

4 hours ago, luckyme said:

In my opinion I don't think we're bothered about you opinion.

That's really not a problem. This is a forum, it's what happens.

50 minutes ago, Trinity said:

Firstly, if I go in the chat room with my profile pic (conservative as it is)  I'll  get hit on with dozens of unsolicited messages. It has nothing to do with the pic and everything to do with the room being full of wankers. 
However your comment : "But, you only have yourself to blame...." is the sort of victim blaming nonsense that women have had to endure for years. It a) excuses poor behaviour as being the fault of the person's dress code and b) it also applies some sort of pressure that she can't wear what ever she wants and should conform to whatever you want instead.. (misogyny and male privilege, hello) .  I guess you'd make no comment about this if she wore a burka? 

The dim bulb here is you I'm afraid. The argument is many many layers deeper than you can think through.

I'm certainly not dim, and I'm sure that's not the case with you either. As said previously, world's apart and neither of us are particularly right or wrong. 

A Burka I could handle but combine that with a backpack and it's a little more alarming. :58674c188bf81_EmojiSmiley-102:

1 hour ago, Trinity said:

I have more tractors than you could shake a stick at!

Love this thread - even more handbags at dawn than my Carole Middleton thread. More power to your elbow, Kellogs

2 hours ago, Kellogs said:

I'm certainly not dim, and I'm sure that's not the case with you either.

Well, why did you call me dim then?

3 hours ago, Trinity said:

Perhaps it's a case of mistaken identity and confusion. The chat room must be full of nearly blind people by now. Bigger profile pictures might reduce the number of unsolicited messages, you have to endure in the future.

Merry Christmas, Dame Trinity.  Enjoy your unsolicited Christmas gift ........... 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dame-Edna-Glasses-Black-Frames-with-Clear-Cleanses/222530385463?epid=929037207&hash=item33cfd83637:g:7ZAAAOSwCV5ZznWm

Hopefully the delivery people won't get confused where to deliver to.

Edited by Augustus

44 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Perhaps it's a case of mistaken identity and confusion. The chat room must be full of nearly blind people by now. Bigger profile pictures might reduce the number of unsolicited messages, you have to endure in the future.

Merry Christmas, Dame Trinity.  Enjoy your unsolicited Christmas gift ........... 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dame-Edna-Glasses-Black-Frames-with-Clear-Cleanses/222530385463?epid=929037207&hash=item33cfd83637:g:7ZAAAOSwCV5ZznWm

Hopefully the delivery people won't get confused where to deliver to.

Very good Lord Augie.  I believe you may have won the points this round.  

18 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

I certainly did. I also gave her some onions too.

16 hours ago, Trinity said:

Well, why did you call me dim then?

Probably for the same reason that you called, or assumed, various things about me.

We just need to agree to disagree!

Merry Christmas...! 

18 hours ago, lone_ranger said:

Love this thread - even more handbags at dawn than my Carole Middleton thread. More power to your elbow, Kellogs

Thanks LR, comment appreciated.

Have a good Christmas and chat again soon.

J & K

3 hours ago, Kellogs said:

Probably for the same reason that you called, or assumed, various things about me.

We just need to agree to disagree!

Merry Christmas...! 

Oh no you don't. If you care to go back you'll see it was you who started matters with : "As for yourself, another chip on the shoulder CD? "     Turn up the wattage eh.

13 minutes ago, Trinity said:

Oh no you don't. If you care to go back you'll see it was you who started matters with : "As for yourself, another chip on the shoulder CD? "     Turn up the wattage eh.

He can't, he's one of these low energy bulbs.

48 minutes ago, Trinity said:

Well, I tried to end this amicably. I therefore stand by the quote that you have provided.

Just another angry tranny/CD or whatever name you go by, or prefer to label yourself as. I'll await your next rant/tirade of insults but please don't spend too much time constructing them as you will get no response.

39 minutes ago, luckyme said:

He can't, he's one of these low energy bulbs.

And you need to wind your neck in, chum...

On 20/12/2017 at 8:47 PM, Kellogs said:

Well, I tried to end this amicably. I therefore stand by the quote that you have provided.

Just another angry tranny/CD or whatever name you go by, or prefer to label yourself as. I'll await your next rant/tirade of insults but please don't spend too much time constructing them as you will get no response.

That is a relief.

On 20/12/2017 at 8:49 PM, Kellogs said:

So do you. As it's coming up Christmas all turkeys should pull their necks in as they may lose their heads.

Edited by luckyme

4 hours ago, Kellogs said:

No, you didn't try to end this amicably. You suggested that I was the one  responsible for starting with name calling, which is bollocks.  And again you continue lumping all trans people into a description of "angry" and with chips on our shoulders" which is just another  generalization and insult from low wattage bulbs like you.

And I'm not even angry. You're not worth my anger. I save that for the really stupid people like Rowlf.

4 hours ago, Kellogs said:

Oooooh. Gets aggressive when things can't be argued with intelligence.

9 hours ago, luckyme said:

That is a relief.

So do you. As it's coming up Christmas all chickens should pull their necks in as they may lose their heads.

I thought it was turkeys 🦃 at Christmas, not chickens that lose their heads :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69::58674e08c11f1_EmojiNatur-50::58674bde4b3fb_EmojiSmiley-02: 

Yet another Bloatman :58674da5aabbd_EmojiOrte-36::58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69:  blooper 😂🤣😂

W:58674da63e42a_EmojiOrte-37:

On 19/12/2017 at 8:32 PM, Trinity said:

That’s the ONLY spectacle in Ohio :58674c1c45657_EmojiSmiley-109: :58674dba34a33_EmojiOrte-74: :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69:

On 12/21/2017 at 10:32 PM, stockingsadmirer68 said:

That’s the ONLY spectacle in Ohio :58674c1c45657_EmojiSmiley-109: :58674dba34a33_EmojiOrte-74: :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69:

No! Devo came from Ohio as did Chrissie Hynde.  

Edited by Trinity

Trolls,  idiots and time wasters don't make effort,  so look and read profile,  are they friends with anyone,  ask. 

48 minutes ago, norfolk couple said:

Your posts make my skin crawl. You are the reason I stopped posting. Ruby x

Thank you!

KtF
:58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:

3 hours ago, norfolk couple said:

I will report you to the police in the  morning. You have been warned your attention is not welcome. No means No , please stop stalking me, Ruby x

Why the ‘x’ on end you’re post if you’re reporting SFF? 😳🤔😬

13 hours ago, norfolk couple said:

I will report you to the police in the  morning. You have been warned your attention is not welcome. No means No , please stop stalking me, Ruby x

Good for you, Ruby. x

32 minutes ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Or a complete crock of :58674c112784f_EmojiSmiley-90:.... 🚣🏻‍♀️👴🏻

Well, yes.

How well you describe your own posts.

52 minutes ago, macboatface said:

Well, yes.

How well you describe your own posts.

I’m glad you read my posts so intently 😉 

Regarding my posts regarding you and your band of cronies / aliases - truth hurts 🚣🏻‍♀️👴🏻🐓

2 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

I’m glad you read my posts so intently 😉 

Regarding my posts regarding you and your band of cronies / aliases - truth hurts 🚣🏻‍♀️👴🏻🐓

The next time you utter one single word of truth will be the first in your long convoluted history on SHQ.

24 minutes ago, macboatface said:

The next time you utter one single word of truth will be the first in your long convoluted history on SHQ.

That’s more than can be said for you.... 👴🏻🐪 

You haven’t neither the ability or common sense to remain anywhere for more than five minutes....as one forum alias, before being banned, only to return in yet another forum guise - which as you know is against the rules of this forum. 👴🏻 🐓 

1 minute ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

That’s more than can be said for you.... 👴🏻🐪 

You haven’t neither the ability or common sense to remain anywhere for more than five minutes....as one forum alias, before being banned, only to return in yet another forum guise - which as you know is against the rules of this forum. 👴🏻 🐓 

If you are so conversant with my history you will know that it is a few years since I was banned. In fact it was about the same time as you were.

Thank you for agreeing that I tell the truth.

14 minutes ago, macboatface said:

If you are so conversant with my history you will know that it is a few years since I was banned. In fact it was about the same time as you were.

Thank you for agreeing that I tell the truth.

There’s a vast difference between being banned from the site for inappropriate behaviour by the owner and a short spell in the cooler you thick W⚓️  

🚢👴🏻 💪🏻👴🏻 🐪💩 ⏰4🌹 🍀👴🏻 🐓🤡

17 minutes ago, macboatface said:

Is there? Perhaps you can enlighten us all with your vast experience.

Please stop with the ‘innocent me’ facade, as if this is the first / only time you’ve reappeared here, since your BAN for inappropriate behaviour a little while back. 

3 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Please stop with the ‘innocent me’ facade, as if this is the first / only time you’ve reappeared here, since your BAN for inappropriate behaviour a little while back. 

The strange thing is that I've never been banned for inappropriate behaviour, a rumour of your own fabrication methinks.