165 posts in this topic

A real lady????

"I will do what I wish and it is none of your business"

"Would you please shut up and go somewhere else"

You really should heed your own advice.

As you can see I can be very polite.

6 minutes ago, luckyme said:

Do I like what?

Do you like the fact that you are dealing with a real women in FFANNA?  Who, as the creator of this thread is much in her rights to tell you to shut up and go away as many of us would wish that you would do and close down your multiple accounts that you have within this site while you are at it please.     

On 15/12/2017 at 12:05 PM, luckyme said:

As Others have pointed out, there is always the ignore button, but some members enjoy such action from others.

Very true. Mainly relevant to the CD community here who blatantly encourage the attention in the main room.

19 hours ago, FFANNA said:

Do you have anything meaningful to say, which somehow connects with the sense of this topics or you just suffer serious, incurable and maybe lethal butt pain ?

15 hours ago, FFANNA said:

Answer my question first or say something, which makes sense for this topic. I provoked you deliberately, and I am perfectly ok with this. I will do what I wish and it is not of your business. This topic is not about criticising you, me or especially Mr SeamsFFun. If you do not get it, would you please shut up and go somewhere else. As you see I could be quite polite ...

I am extremely sorry to read that FFanna has decided to throw in the towel but I draw the line at some members saying that I caused this to happen, especially the comic policemen.

Just to put things in context, I didn't post on the thread until 18# and that post had nothing to do with FFanna but was aimed at a member who had 7 posts on the thread - one after another and all saying nothing. As can be seen above, she immediately swung into attack mode and hurled abusive language at me, followed in her next post by further abuse from the back of her high horse.

In none of my posts addressing FFanna have I offered anything but politeness yet she chooses to offer my name as one of her detractors, and as a result can only assume that she is the type of lady who thrives on being drowned in the kind of drivel offered by Seamsffun. Fair enough and I know that there are quite a few ladies on here that enjoy his comments too, but not everyone does. Robbies has also said he's leaving and he is another who loves to post sympathy comments on the forums but he'll be back shortly, probably under a new name.

This is most definitely NOT a sympathy post as I don't require any sympathy from anyone to succeed whereas some do and even go looking for it. I have some friends on the site, only a few, but then that's not what I'm here for, which is the appreciation of REAL ladies. Needless to say, I totally ignore Robbies comments on what I should or should not do as the whinging of a minor player.

Edited by luckyme

On 15/12/2017 at 11:14 AM, Married Carole said:

Hi.  Yes I get the same as well

And if I don't agree to meet then I can get abuse

Yesterday seams_n_heelz gave me abuse in chat room regarding my status's

All I can think of it is a member using another sign in as that person wasn't a follower of mine and would only get update if was. And hadn't visited my profile.

Complained to admin and no response.

No wonder are leaving in droves

So, your profile picture is of your (or someone else's) cleavage and you wonder why you get approached for 'that' sort of discussion?

Change you picture to something that's not body part related, that should sort it out.

But of course, I expect that you don't want to do that as you won't get so much attention.

36 minutes ago, Kellogs said:

So, your profile picture is of your (or someone else's) cleavage and you wonder why you get approached for 'that' sort of discussion?

Change you picture to something that's not body part related, that should sort it out.

But of course, I expect that you don't want to do that as you won't get so much attention.

It is of me

I like attention at times but respectful at least

If a woman wears a skirt these days, does it mean she is wanting crude comments?

And I guess most comments from guys I have had in crude terms would not want their own female family members getting same.

Recently I had one bloke in pub ask me to ho back to his hotel room.  Three days later by coincidence, I saw him having a go at another guy for deing 'disgustingly perverted' to his grown daughter, who was wearing less than I was the time he asked me.

When he saw me he froze.  I said quietly, you best think!!!

So I show off.  Don't mean I want someone to ask if I do anal.

BTW peter Cushing Vincent price and Chris lee should have been jailed.  Cryptic? !!!!

8 minutes ago, Married Carole said:

It is of me

If a woman wears a skirt these days, does it mean she is wanting crude comments?

And I guess most comments from guys I have had in crude terms would not want their own female family members getting same.

Recently I had one bloke in pub ask me to ho back to his hotel room.  Three days later by coincidence, I saw him having a go at another guy for deing 'disgustingly perverted' to his grown daughter, who was wearing less than I was the time he asked me.

BTW peter Cushing Vincent price and Chris lee should have been jailed.  Cryptic? !!!!

Love it Carole. xxxx

5 hours ago, Married Carole said:

It is of me

I do see your point and you are absolutely right that unwanted crude, disgusting comments or chats are solicited by others.

But, you only have yourself to blame as the attention that you seek is obviously more important. Have a gallery by all means, but uploading your cleavage as a profile pic only says one thing (rightly or wrongly).....

I dont blame myself for getting crude comments and asking how do I take it.    I wonder if Linda lusardi gets the same? 

Little minded people just think a bit if flesh means sex is wanted or guaranteed to be given 

I had similar debate with a male colleague.  Due to his clothes and dress sense I could have stereo typed him as a gay Isis terrorist.   

And a friend I know well could have been described as a butch lesbian by her dress and even had offers from other women when we were out. 

Crude comments when unasked for are wrong.

And going back to anal.  Two men in last few years I met from here asked about anal as I must be up for it dressing like I did.

Guy one when discussed about anal I said yes, after our first and only encounter couldn't walk.  He kept on about 8 inch up arse.   So I put my dildo up his.   Oooo dear

Guy 2 kept on about taking me to bed and anal.

Needless to say I had s bout of tummy trouble the day before.

Don't Think he liked my chocolate fountain.  

But both decided I should need sex and I must be wanting it.   I gave them what they wanted. Anal. Just not how They expected.

1 hour ago, Married Carole said:

I dont blame myself for getting crude comments and asking how do I take it.    I wonder if Linda lusardi gets the same? 

Little minded people just think a bit if flesh means sex is wanted or guaranteed to be given 

I had similar debate with a male colleague.  Due to his clothes and dress sense I could have stereo typed him as a gay Isis terrorist.   

And a friend I know well could have been described as a butch lesbian by her dress and even had offers from other women when we were out. 

Crude comments when unasked for are wrong.

And going back to anal.  Two men in last few years I met from here asked about anal as I must be up for it dressing like I did.

Guy one when discussed about anal I said yes, after our first and only encounter couldn't walk.  He kept on about 8 inch up arse.   So I put my dildo up his.   Oooo dear

Guy 2 kept on about taking me to bed and anal.

Needless to say I had s bout of tummy trouble the day before.

Don't Think he liked my chocolate fountain.  

But both decided I should need sex and I must be wanting it.   I gave them what they wanted. Anal. Just not how They expected.

You keep right on Carole. Stay just as you are and say it like it is. There are members who will be throwing their hands in the air and rushing for the smelling salts (can you still buy such things) after reading your post, but sod em, it's your life, not theirs.

xxxx

6 hours ago, Kellogs said:

But, you only have yourself to blame as the attention that you seek is obviously more important. Have a gallery by all means, but uploading your cleavage as a profile pic only says one thing (rightly or wrongly).....

Oh dear, the old, "But she was asking for it your Honour" defense.   What a load of bollocks.  People can choose to represent themselves however they want, it doesn't excuse the  behavior of guys with their cocks in their hands.

8 hours ago, Trinity said:

Oh dear, the old, "But she was asking for it your Honour" defense.   What a load of bollocks.  People can choose to represent themselves however they want, it doesn't excuse the  behavior of guys with their cocks in their hands.

I have to agree with this poster. Doesn't Kellogs dress to impress ever? I know I do.

Edited by luckyme

17 hours ago, Trinity said:

If you read my post again, I'm not condoning that sort of behaviour. All I'm saying is that a pic of MC's cleavage as a profile sends out a message. The message being "desperate for attention".

As for yourself, another chip on the shoulder CD?

9 hours ago, luckyme said:

I have to agree with this poster. Doesn't Kellogs dress to impress ever? I know I do.

Depends what you mean...

3 hours ago, Kellogs said:

If you read my post again, I'm not condoning that sort of behaviour. All I'm saying is that a pic of MC's cleavage as a profile sends out a message. The message being "desperate for attention".

There is a photo of the member called "Get Carter" on the Sightings forum. Is it your opinion, based on what you say about Carole, that this lady too is "desperate for attention"?

6 hours ago, Kellogs said:

By that logic your avatar screams what exactly? ....  Kock?

Of course you are condoning that behavior.  You are specifically saying that people need to dumb down what they wear or display because other's actions can't be helped. Bollocks.

And no chip on my shoulder, but thanks for the assumptive bullshit. Yet again.

Edited by Trinity
Add

On ‎17‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 2:01 PM, Married Carole said:

It is of me

is this the same married carole that is happily divorced? And constantly embellishes us with her conquests with younger men? And not expect attention..  Mmm 

2 hours ago, Legman1975 said:

is this the same married carole that is happily divorced? And constantly embellishes us with her conquests with younger men? And not expect attention..  Mmm 

Nice one...! Or a man pretending to be a woman?

Edited by Kellogs

3 hours ago, Trinity said:

Adding.. assumptive b.s., misogynistic garbage and patronizing generalization regarding trans people.  

I think we will have to draw a line under this discussion as normal guys, and those such as yourselves, are wired completely differently. That's just the way it is.

I guess this will offend you as well but hey-ho!

Chip on shoulder response awaited...

If married carole's victims go to the police and say they have been assaulted, she might not like that attention.

2 minutes ago, Corona said:

If married carole's victims go to the police and say they have been assaulted, she might not like that attention.

True that...

3 hours ago, Trinity said:

Adding.. assumptive b.s., misogynistic garbage and patronizing generalization regarding trans people.  

Nice icon photo. Do you actually go out in public like that?

Question, not insult.

Where do they all come from and go too?

Question not a criticism.

KtF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

34 minutes ago, Kellogs said:

I think we will have to draw a line under this discussion as normal guys, and those such as yourselves, are wired completely differently. That's just the way it is.

I guess this will offend you as well but hey-ho!

Chip on shoulder response awaited...

So are you now using the old "men can't help it if they grab a woman by the pussy, they are hard wired to do so" argument? Lol. Any more tired cliche's?? I'm not offended btw, just tired of these idiotic justifications for what is actually just an inability for some blokes to keep their cock in check.  And no chip either. Your comment suggests its not the first time you have argued with a trans person. Perhaps you're the one with the chip? And yes I go out exactly like my pic. I leave my pussy at home though cos I hate grubby f#wits grabbing at her. 

Edited by Trinity

32 minutes ago, Trinity said:

So are you now using the old "men can't help it if they grab a woman by the pussy, they are hard wired to do so" argument? Lol. Any more tired cliche's?? I'm not offended btw, just tired of these idiotic justifications for what is actually just an inability for some blokes to keep their cock in check.  And no chip either. Your comment suggests its not the first time you have argued with a trans person. Perhaps you're the one with the chip? And yes I go out exactly like my pic. I leave my pussy at home though cos I hate grubby f#wits grabbing at her. 

You tell him/her, Trinny.

2 hours ago, Trinity said:

I have never said that it's ok "to grab" any part of a woman - look back at my posts here. It's out of order I agree.

You appear to be slightly dim as you can't seem get a grip of what I'm saying - if he (her) Married Carole puts a pic of her boobs in her profile, expect the weird and outrageous comments, that's it - nothing more. But, she (he) seems to thrive on it.

No, never argued with a trans person but your rant above demonstrates the gap between your rather warped world and the regular one.

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 4:59 AM, luckyme said:

If all members were the same as you, Seamsffun, there would be no room on the forums to discuss topics. Do you give the Newkie Eagles the same sort of pep talk? God help them if you do.

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 7:23 AM, Mr. Smooth said:

What, you don't enjoy reading SeamsFFun's pretentious twaddle as much as he enjoys writing it? C'mon, this is a man who spends his life in the fishbowl called SHQ as an invasive species from the bad backwaters of the gene pool. His spasms of righteousness are always annoying, but God has placed him on his pedestal here so that we, his acolytes, can receive his timeless thoughts couched in marble prose. Don't know about you, but his evangelical bollocks helps set me up for the rest of the day!  :58674befd1327_EmojiSmiley-31:

Many of us don't realize, or may have forgotten how it feels to be stalked and/or plotted against on this forum. This forum is either for all of us, or will not be here for any or us.

At one time I was critical of Jeff. It's been so long ago I can't really remember what my thoughts were at the time. It could have been a sense of my 'righteousness'.

It's of my opinion that joking with one another and making jabs back and forth is different than 'going after' an individual. When I'm in the mood I enjoy a little infighting, but you can't be vindictive and take things personal. SeamsFFun has shown a willingness and the tenacity to stick with it here. You just have to admire that. He likes this place that much.

I'm old enough to realize that people, i.e., members are all going to be what they're going to be, but mean-spiritedness sinks down into the soul of a person and is very difficult to release. Good people do bad things. But they should fight against it.

So members can stay or they can leave. It's their choice. But we've lost many good people already. This forum is what we make of it.

3 hours ago, Kellogs said:

True that..I have never assaulted anyone    anything has been fully consulting 

1 hour ago, Kellogs said:

I have never said that it's ok "to grab" any part of a woman - look back at my posts here. It's out of order I agree.

You appear to be slightly dim as you can't seem get a grip of what I'm saying - if he (her) Married Carole puts a pic of her boobs in her profile, expect the weird and outrageous comments, that's it - nothing more. But, she (he) seems to thrive on it.

No, never argued with a trans person but your rant above demonstrates the gap between your rather warped world and the regular one.

I don't think there can be any doubt in anyone's mind that Carole is a lady whereas there seems some doubt as to the gender of corn flake. I would suggest that the second word may give some idea.

31 minutes ago, luckyme said:

I don't think there can be any doubt in anyone's mind that Carole is a lady whereas there seems some doubt as to the gender of corn flake. I would suggest that the second word may give some idea.

Carole, a lady? maybe. I'm male, never said otherwise.

35 minutes ago, Married Carole said:
4 hours ago, Kellogs said:

True that..I have never assaulted anyone    anything has been fully consulting

Eh? not my text. Sorry...

15 minutes ago, Kellogs said:

Carole, a lady? maybe. I'm male, never said otherwise.

I have a feeling Trinity could be right. You are either a Transphobic, a closet Trans, a jealous female or maybe someone who has lost their way in life.

Can't remember Carole saying she was anything else but a female.

2 hours ago, luckyme said:

I have a feeling Trinity could be right. You are either a Transphobic, a closet Trans, a jealous female or maybe someone who has lost their way in life.

Can't remember Carole saying she was anything else but a female.

Good heavens, you really are a strange lot. All this from saying that if you show your tits in your profile, don't be surprised to get some unpleasant approaches. And I'm in agreement that it shouldn't happen, I can't win!

Yes, Carole says she's female (I'm really not bothered) - so you take that as gospel. Highly likely that it's a bloke though, but just my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Kellogs said:

Good heavens, you really are a strange lot. All this from saying that if you show your tits in your profile, don't be surprised to get some unpleasant approaches. And I'm in agreement that it shouldn't happen, I can't win!

Yes, Carole says she's female (I'm really not bothered) - so you take that as gospel. Highly likely that it's a bloke though, but just my opinion.

In my opinion I don't think we're bothered about you opinion.