Raitzo

My chat experience of last two days

164 posts in this topic

I tried chatting with other SHQ members ... I had at least 4 chats out of 10, which went like this :

Hi, how are you ... you have nice pictures ... you are very sexy ... I am going to pleasure myself looking at your pictures ... Some of them even managed to show me the pictures of their small, miserable instruments :(

Is it just me, who has such a bad luck and attracts such idiots or is it common in the chat room ?

Unfortunately such is the anonymity of the Internet.  Anyone can pretend to be whoever they want to be, and no one will be any the wiser. 

Ms FFANNA, It is indeed discouraging that a member who comes here expecting decorum and respect gets treated in such a disrespectful manner. It is also unfortunate that the trolls seem to find this chat site their private hunting ground. As you have pointed out, 4 out of 10 chats end up as you indicated and i suspect that number to climb even higher yet. I have to say that most of the members i chat with here have been great and respectful so all i can say is that perhaps you ignore these idiots. Yes easier said then done and the room seems full of them but the good members are out there. 

We have already lost way too many great female members due to the trolls and idiots and we hope this does not influence a decision to leave the site.

With respect

Michelle CD 

I know how you feel... I prefer to chat with couples at least, but much rather chat with other working moms

It's a shame this is happening it will only cause people to leave the site, i am not adverse to naughty chat but it must be mutually agreed

I have a different take on this, by its name its a stockings chat room and whatever anyone thinks coming on here to chat as a woman kinda opens the chat up to a sexual nature.

Agreed some can be crude - and some the opposite 

Were you camming ? to be able to see their 'instruments' or photo sharing ?

Many would be unable to contain themselves and most that visit the chat room do so to 'relieve' themselves.

Although , saying that, after time those get fewer and fewer when they realise you wont play the game and after a few labels of being frigid etc you can find some interesting people to chat to.

9 hours ago, Michelle_CD said:

Ms FFANNA, It is indeed discouraging that a member who comes here expecting decorum and respect gets treated in such a disrespectful manner. It is also unfortunate that the trolls seem to find this chat site their private hunting ground. As you have pointed out, 4 out of 10 chats end up as you indicated and i suspect that number to climb even higher yet. I have to say that most of the members i chat with here have been great and respectful so all i can say is that perhaps you ignore these idiots. Yes easier said then done and the room seems full of them but the good members are out there. 

We have already lost way too many great female members due to the trolls and idiots and we hope this does not influence a decision to leave the site.

With respect

Michelle CD 

well said!

I am a grown up girl and shall have expected such behaviors, I get guys could get excited about ladies wearing fine hosiery and lingerie ... but it was just to intense. No problem. I had many good chats as well. Thanks for your kind words.

Regards

Anna

11 hours ago, FFANNA said:

I tried chatting with other SHQ members ... I had at least 4 chats out of 10, which went like this :

Hi, how are you ... you have nice pictures ... you are very sexy ... I am going to pleasure myself looking at your pictures ... Some of them even managed to show me the pictures of their small, miserable instruments :(

Is it just me, who has such a bad luck and attracts such idiots or is it common in the chat room ?

I suspect Anna that it happens far too often and is a symptom of what the site portrays. Not that, that makes it right of course and it's deeply distressing and wrong that people use the chat room in this way.

As a man I'm not subjected to show unwanted commentary or abuse but I'm sure there are far too many Ladies that are and is probably the reason why there are so few Ladies that go in to the chat room. Of course you can block people, you can tell them no and ignore them but ultimately why do you have to take it in the first place, it's baffling and annoying.

You are a supremely beautiful and exciting Lady who's posts and pictures were inspirational too me and others but I know you no longer post such pictures as you were dismayed at the way the site was going. I did see, briefly, your name in the chat room the other day and was tempted to ask you for a PM and also excited that you may have been coming back.

I trust that you know enough about me to appreciate I would have been in that % that would have been respectful, appreciative, supportive and interested in you and how you were. Sadly, there are not enough "members" like that on here and it does mean the chat room and PM's in particular can attract that unsavoury element that we don't want here or want hassling the glorious Ladies, like you of this site.

What amazes me is the number of members that only use the chat room on the site. I think my user name attracts these types far too often. I'm often asked for PM's and then when you get in to the PM you get asked A, S, L! I mean if they cared they'd look at your profile first! It's not like I hide away! I've even had some that when I explain who and what I am then ask me if I enjoy wearing and how I feel in stockings!!! Honestly at times it's hard to believe.

I've had my membership here queried and asked by previous members as to why I bother? I bother because I believe in the site and I believe in the vast majority of the members here and I think the site is worth fighting for and supporting.

But, when I here what has happened to you Anna it puts me in the negative mind-set which is such a shame and a detriment to the members that come here merely to express and support their passion for the fashion we love. I remain steadfast in my support and pleasure in the members that come here for the right reason. Many have become friends and when I see them in the chat room I usually, if I have time, pop in to chat with them.

I have made many amazing friends on this site that I appreciate, admire and enjoy time with. They in my opinion outweigh the negatives but then as I said before as a non-wearing male it's a lot easier for me than it must be for a gorgeous stocking-adorner like you Anna and I'm sorry for your troubles and the ridiculous way some men have treat you and disgraced mankind.

Keep your chin up and yours suspenders taut Anna, you're better than all of them and a true keeper of the faith that the vast majority of us admire and appreciate.

KtF
:58674c47bd499_EmojiSmiley-182:

3 minutes ago, SeamsFFun said:

I suspect Anna that it happens far too often and is a symptom of what the site portrays. Not that, that makes it right of course and it's deeply distressing and wrong that people use the chat room in this way.

As a man I'm not subjected to show unwanted commentary or abuse but I'm sure there are far too many Ladies that are and is probably the reason why there are so few Ladies that go in to the chat room. Of course you can block people, you can tell them no and ignore them but ultimately why do you have to take it in the first place, it's baffling and annoying.

You are a supremely beautiful and exciting Lady who's posts and pictures were inspirational too me and others but I know you no longer post such pictures as you were dismayed at the way the site was going. I did see, briefly, your name in the chat room the other day and was tempted to ask you for a PM and also excited that you may have been coming back.

I trust that you know enough about me to appreciate I would have been in that % that would have been respectful, appreciative, supportive and interested in you and how you were. Sadly, there are not enough "members" like that on here and it does mean the chat room and PM's in particular can attract that unsavoury element that we don't want here or want hassling the glorious Ladies, like you of this site.

What amazes me is the number of members that only use the chat room on the site. I think my user name attracts these types far too often. I'm often asked for PM's and then when you get in to the PM you get asked A, S, L! I mean if they cared they'd look at your profile first! It's not like I hide away! I've even had some that when I explain who and what I am then ask me if I enjoy wearing and how I feel in stockings!!! Honestly at times it's hard to believe.

I've had my membership here queried and asked by previous members as to why I bother? I bother because I believe in the site and I believe in the vast majority of the members here and I think the site is worth fighting for and supporting.

But, when I here what has happened to you Anna it puts me in the negative mind-set which is such a shame and a detriment to the members that come here merely to express and support their passion for the fashion we love. I remain steadfast in my support and pleasure in the members that come here for the right reason. Many have become friends and when I see them in the chat room I usually, if I have time, pop in to chat with them.

I have made many amazing friends on this site that I appreciate, admire and enjoy time with. They in my opinion outweigh the negatives but then as I said before as a non-wearing male it's a lot easier for me than it must be for a gorgeous stocking-adorner like you Anna and I'm sorry for your troubles and the ridiculous way some men have treat you and disgraced mankind.

Keep your chin up and yours suspenders taut Anna, you're better than all of them and a true keeper of the faith that the vast majority of us admire and appreciate.

KtF
:58674c47bd499_EmojiSmiley-182:

If all members were the same as you, Seamsffun, there would be no room on the forums to discuss topics. Do you give the Newkie Eagles the same sort of pep talk? God help them if you do.

2 minutes ago, SeamsFFun said:

I bother because I believe in the site and I believe in the vast majority of the members here and I think the site is worth fighting for and supporting.

This is exactly why I shared the disappointment about my chat experience. I never believed all male members of SHQ would be such perfect gentleman like my friend SeamsFFun. I stopped posting, but I keep coming here and probably I will in the future ... to chat to interesting people, admire the taste and beauty of other female members and get inspired by them.

1 minute ago, FFANNA said:

This is exactly why I shared the disappointment about my chat experience. I never believed all male members of SHQ would be such perfect gentleman like my friend SeamsFFun. I stopped posting, but I keep coming here and probably I will in the future ... to chat to interesting people, admire the taste and beauty of other female members and get inspired by them.

Thank you my friend :58674c47bd499_EmojiSmiley-182:

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

10 hours ago, Michelle_CD said:

With respect

Michelle CD 

Great post Michelle, wonderful words and excellent sentiments.

The majority does indeed rule but the pesky minority it seems can no longer be stopped.

It's up to those of us who care to look after those of us who care.

KtF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

Just now, luckyme said:

See what I mean folks?

:58674c1e7beb0_EmojiSmiley-113::58674be973f66_EmojiSmiley-20::58674be973f66_EmojiSmiley-20::58674be973f66_EmojiSmiley-20:

2 hours ago, DoubleDee said:

I have a different take on this, by its name its a stockings chat room and whatever anyone thinks coming on here to chat as a woman kinda opens the chat up to a sexual nature.

Agreed some can be crude - and some the opposite 

An alternative view DoubleDee and again, you're right as we have to expect a certain element as it is after all an adult site.

Some can cope better with that than others but it still doesn't excuse some of the behaviours here.

KtF

2 hours ago, Its Me said:

Although , saying that, after time those get fewer and fewer when they realise you wont play the game and after a few labels of being frigid etc you can find some interesting people to chat to.

Ha-Ha Its Me, that's so true.

Surely good will always overcome bad???

KtF

"its a stockings chat room and whatever anyone thinks coming on here to chat as a woman kinda opens the chat up to a sexual nature"

Agree. There is a room though between flirty, sexy and even naughty chat and primitive, sweaty request to watch miserable "tools" and admire them pleasuring themselves.

Edited by FFANNA

13 hours ago, FFANNA said:

Hi.  Yes I get the same as well

And if I don't agree to meet then I can get abuse

Yesterday seams_n_heelz gave me abuse in chat room regarding my status's

All I can think of it is a member using another sign in as that person wasn't a follower of mine and would only get update if was. And hadn't visited my profile.

Complained to admin and no response.

No wonder are leaving in droves

It makes me laugh out loud when their first line of chat is ‘so who is that really in your photos’. My stock answer is ‘go **** yourself, which I expect was their original aim. I’ve not met many off here but it’s definately me 😊

30 minutes ago, Married Carole said:

Complained to admin and no response.

No wonder are leaving in droves

Unfortunately Carole you're right about the Drovers and I suspect and believe you'll never get a response from Admin now or ever again.

That's why bullying, inappropriate postings, abusive and bad language and all other things against the spirit and guidelines of the site are rife at present and why it's only the membership that can stop it, if you're brave enough and it's not going to be detrimental or dangerous for you to take such action.

KtF
:58674be973f66_EmojiSmiley-20:

14 minutes ago, SeamsFFun said:

Unfortunately Carole you're right about the Drovers and I suspect and believe you'll never get a response from Admin now or ever again.

That's why bullying, inappropriate postings, abusive and bad language and all other things against the spirit and guidelines of the site are rife at present and why it's only the membership that can stop it, if you're brave enough and it's not going to be detrimental or dangerous for you to take such action.

KtF
:58674be973f66_EmojiSmiley-20:

As Others have pointed out, there is always the ignore button, but some members enjoy such action from others.

50 minutes ago, luckyme said:

As Others have pointed out, there is always the ignore button, but some members enjoy such action from others.

On chat on my device is hard to find and administer

But eventually found via another page

15 hours ago, Robbies said:

Long since given up on chat from witnessing such events taking place.     

Me too - vary rarely venture into the chat room now 

Men are such simple creatures..I find it mildly amusing at best but very boring most other times.

On 12/15/2017 at 5:59 AM, luckyme said:

If all members were the same as you, SeamsFFun, there would be no room on the forums to discuss topics. Do you give the Newkie Eagles the same sort of pep talk? God help them if you do.

What, you don't enjoy reading SeamsFFun's pretentious twaddle as much as he enjoys writing it? C'mon, this is a man who spends his life in the fishbowl called SHQ as an invasive species from the bad backwaters of the gene pool. His spasms of righteousness are always annoying, but God has placed him on his pedestal here so that we, his acolytes, can receive his timeless thoughts couched in marble prose. Don't know about you, but his evangelical bollocks helps set me up for the rest of the day!  :58674befd1327_EmojiSmiley-31:

I will chat to people to vet them before I allow them to talk with my wife. I dont tolerate her being spoken to like a piece of meat nor would I talk to another member like that. Manners cost nithing.

3 hours ago, Mr. Smooth said:

What, you don't enjoy reading SeamsFFun's pretentious twaddle as much as he enjoys writing it? C'mon, this is a man who spends his life in the fishbowl called SHQ as an invasive species from the bad backwaters of the gene pool. His spasms of righteousness are always annoying, but God has placed him on his pedestal here so that we, his acolytes, can receive his timeless thoughts couched in marble prose. Don't know about you, but his evangelical bollocks helps set me up for the rest of the day!  :58674befd1327_EmojiSmiley-31:

I cannot improve on your comment Sir except to wonder if he runs his posts past his wife before sending. Somehow I don't think this happens.

5 hours ago, Stiletto said:

Maybe if I posted some close-up fanny pics from the rear like Ffanna's I would get some interesting conversation :58674bf8e4b57_EmojiSmiley-47::58674bfa9b4a5_EmojiSmiley-50:

Would you please elaborate more on this highly sophisticated theory ? I am thrilled to understand the purpose and sense of it ...

50 minutes ago, luckyme said:

I cannot improve on your comment Sir except to wonder if he runs his posts past his wife before sending. Somehow I don't think this happens.

Do you have anything meaningful to say, which somehow connects with the sense of this topics or you just suffer serious, incurable and maybe lethal butt pain ?

3 hours ago, FFANNA said:

Do you have anything meaningful to say, which somehow connects with the sense of this topics or you just suffer serious, incurable and maybe lethal butt pain ?

Which other topic besides this one do you refer to?

Have I ever said anything derogatory against you? No, I never have, so it must be you suffering from terminal butt pain.

As the person you stand up for is fond of telling members, you can always opt out from reading the posts you disagree with or post something 'meaningful' yourself.

Answer my question first or say something, which makes sense for this topic. I provoked you deliberately, and I am perfectly ok with this. I will do what I wish and it is not of your business. This topic is not about criticising you, me or especially Mr SeamsFFun. If you do not get it, would you please shut up and go somewhere else. As you see I could be quite polite ...

Edited by FFANNA