Kinkykat_

Allow me to reintroduce myself

20 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

dont know if anyone remembers me but I’ve been away for a while and a lot has changed since. My husband is also a member of this site but he is no longer my husband. I haven’t checked if he is still active on here or not. We’re no officially divorced after months of lawyers and crap.

So anyway, I’m back. Well I say I’m back, but what that involves I don’t know. 

Hope you’re all well and maybe speak soon :)

Well then yes indeed Many Welcomes back and hope to see you around the site, Do so make yourself at home again

xoxo Michelle

22 hours ago, Kinkykat_ said:

Hi everyone,

dont know if anyone remembers me but I’ve been away for a while and a lot has changed since. My husband is also a member of this site but he is no longer my husband. I haven’t checked if he is still active on here or not. We’re no officially divorced after months of lawyers and crap.

Welcome back Kinkykat_ it's always so refreshing and heartening to welcome a member back.

Judging by your amazing Flickr photos your ex-husband needs his head examining!

Not many stocking images there but you sure have a peachy cute derriere, beautiful figure and we can see a pair of legs that would truly look awesome adorned by stockings.

The site may not be what it once was Kinkyk but it's still a great place to visit and share the passion for stockings as well as getting to know some great and friendly people.

So, enjoy the fact that you have your freedom and can post here on your terms and likes.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Divorce stinks for all involved (unless you are a solicitor).

Not experienced it myself but hope both of you get through OK as know many who haven't.

Very apraisable bum I must add.....

Hey welcome back and all the best for the future...Best wishes...xxx

Welcome back ☺ wishing you all the best, it's not easy x

Hi Kinkykat.

Its good to see you are back in the picture.  sorry to hear your news.

so

Welcome back!  Checked flickr, didn't see any kinky pics.  Hope u will be posting soon

On 12/15/2017 at 9:47 AM, SeamsFFun said:

Welcome back Kinkykat_ it's always so refreshing and heartening to welcome a member back.

Judging by your amazing Flickr photos your ex-husband needs his head examining!

Not many stocking images there but you sure have a peachy cute derriere, beautiful figure and we can see a pair of legs that would truly look awesome adorned by stockings.

The site may not be what it once was Kinkyk but it's still a great place to visit and share the passion for stockings as well as getting to know some great and friendly people.

So, enjoy the fact that you have your freedom and can post here on your terms and likes.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Ah yes. as long as your legs are "adorned" by stockings, it will all be good... and the Sun King will be especially pleased!  :58674c1dea6b0_EmojiSmiley-112:

On 14/12/2017 at 3:28 PM, Kinkykat_ said:

Hi everyone,

Hi, Kinkykat, and welcome.

Is there any chance of a photo because I believe a lot of members are mixing you up with another lady with a very similar name?

xxxxx

Welcome back. I hope you have a strong constitution for snarky contentious posts, because sadly, lately, this place has degenerated to that. 

I will continue to love my vintage stockings and hope to see fun and comraderie reign once again!