sssh lover

Heist tights advert

8 posts in this topic

Passing through Euston underground station the other night I passed an advert for Heist tights. Couldn’t see it very well because of the crowds but it seemed to say something like “For whatever gender you are” or something. Has anyone else seen it?

I’ve not seen the advert but I’ve bought a few pairs of their tights and must say they are fabulous. I buy the deep waist option, they are very durable and probably the most comfortable tights on the market. They are expensive but worth every single penny.

On 14/12/2017 at 7:19 PM, HelenT said:

I’ve not seen the advert but I’ve bought a few pairs of their tights and must say they are fabulous. I buy the deep waist option, they are very durable and probably the most comfortable tights on the market. They are expensive but worth every single penny.

+1 I was wearing the nude ones today. By far the most comfortable tights I've worn, also have the opaque kind

After reading many reviews I will definitely look at replacing some of my Wolfords for Heist.

I just need to decide on high or low waist now

The higher waist stay up easier if that's any help. I'm wearing the nudes just now. They now have seven shades of nude 😍

Edited by Stu85ST3
Update

when we get in power after brexit we'll bring in a law that all tights must be seamed to the waist, will serve 2 purposes, 1. will get to see lots of seams, 2. no seams? she's in stockings! Look out for more exciting laws coming soon! minimum height of high heels,  all ladies boots to extend above the knees! you know it makes sense! (if only eh?) any other "laws" you'd like to see? post here or write to Jeremy Clarkson c/o the male chauvinist party!