Sign in to follow this  
Barquentine

Christmas stockings

17 posts in this topic

Morning everyone,

All well with you I hope.

Milady has been thoughtful enough to slip into some lovely stockings, and to combine them with a very short, very tight, very seasonal skirt this morning.  We'd particular appreciate your positive feedback today, especially if you think on the contrast between her wholly innocent outward appearance and her decadently divine inner self.

IMG-20171213-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20171213-WA0001.jpg

9 minutes ago, Barquentine said:

Morning everyone,

All well with you I hope.

Milady has been thoughtful enough to slip into some lovely stockings, and to combine them with a very short, very tight, very seasonal skirt this morning.  We'd particular appreciate your positive feedback today, especially if you think on the contrast between her wholly innocent outward appearance and her decadently divine inner self.

Milady as always teases and pleases with such equal excitement.

Once again she's showing an outwardly demure and classy exterior which hides the smouldering sensual sights that lie beneath.

I wonder who many will see her today and never guess what gorgeous elements this Lady has put together once again to get her in the mood for some festive, frolics.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

I have my stocking sorted for various parties and gatherings along with festive dresses and outfits as well

I love office parties at Christmas, all the ladies seem to love dressing up and wearing stockings, I wonder why?

The contrast between the textures and colours is very complimentary and the subtly naughty is perfect and so quietly erotic.

Thanks for posting

NG

Had to post again 😉 Love looking at pics of this lovely lady ☺

Just added her to my Christmas list 😁 a man can dream ! 😎

Edited by Andys&s

This has helped kick off my Christmas ☺ Thank you !