Auntiesfault

False Nails

42 posts in this topic

Not too far off topic I hope? but does anyone else share my love of such? (or of course natural long ones lol) Not keen on these modern colour schemes etc, esp black!) nor these fancy designs, or real ones that are so long that they are a turn off! but a nice set in a bold red can look very erotic, (photos welcome). The aunt in my name had natural ones thus, as did my wife, but rarely 10 at the same time! hence my love of the self coloured false ones

}Image result for long red false nails

long painted nails are so sensual - look at my wife's natural ones - she's just had them done with longer false ones too

I absolutely adore long well manicured nails. My wife's are all natural and always well presented, I just wish I could get away with having my nails the same way.

I love dark shades but have recently taken a liking to the paler nude, soft browns and greys that have been doing the rounds recent. I also rather like the mat look too.

Not a huge fan of too much nail art though.

Always loved the long nails, maybe not quite as long as those but sexy all the same, And yes solid colors seem to be classy!

Glad to see some others in agreement, but no photos? come on ladies show you are proud to wear, Lol

I love long nails, however as a man, it is generally not considered normal - if only it was acceptable for men to be seen wearing bright bold polish.  However, when en-femme I do get my nails done, and on occasion false nails, as show below.

Photo 17-11-24 02-32-08 0352-small.jpg

Photo 17-11-24 07-01-37 0368-small.jpg

Photo 17-11-24 07-22-48 0372-small.jpg

Like most I love to see ladies with painted nails and especially painted toe nails showing through stockings.  I am a bit of a traditionalist and prefer the nails to be red in colour.

18 hours ago, Auntiesfault said:

Glad to see some others in agreement, but no photos? come on ladies show you are proud to wear, Lol

16 hours ago, mia_spencer said:

I love long nails, however as a man, it is generally not considered normal - if only it was acceptable for men to be seen wearing bright bold polish.  However, when en-femme I do get my nails done, and on occasion false nails, as show below.

Photo 17-11-24 02-32-08 0352-small.jpg

Photo 17-11-24 07-01-37 0368-small.jpg

Photo 17-11-24 07-22-48 0372-small.jpg

Try a razor.

52 minutes ago, luckyme said:

Try a razor.

Are you suggesting I get a divorce as well ?

Natural, de-ridged and buffed for me. Why make them look false when they are not!

Screenshot_20171213-205215.png

Lisa x

3 hours ago, mia_spencer said:

That is entirely up to you and your wife. Why ask me?

On 13/12/2017 at 10:34 PM, luckyme said:

That is entirely up to you and your wife. Why ask me?

You’re well versed in the subject :58674bdeceb55_EmojiSmiley-03: :58674bde4b3fb_EmojiSmiley-02: :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01: @luckyme

On 13/12/2017 at 7:13 PM, mia_spencer said:

14 hours ago, Trinity said:

Nice nails ladies. I think we need more of this in the OT.

Is that manicure sets?

18 minutes ago, Trinity said:

Here Luckyme - a lovely set of manicured peds and a shot of my pussy for Rowlf :)

26996814_1638562082869230_2143062874_n.jpg

Nice pussy :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06: Prefer a Sphinx personally :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07:

@luckyme will swallow his false teeth :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674bde4b3fb_EmojiSmiley-02: 

59 minutes ago, Trinity said:

Here Luckyme - a lovely set of manicured peds and a shot of my pussy for Rowlf :)

26996814_1638562082869230_2143062874_n.jpg

Expect a caustic/hilarious comment from Rowlf any time soon, Trinny.

Ignore the weenie that keeps popping up unasked.

Magnificent legs.

2 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Nice pussy :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06: Prefer a Sphinx personally :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07:

@luckyme will swallow his false teeth :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674bde4b3fb_EmojiSmiley-02: 

LOL. I know the Heimlich maneuver !

11 hours ago, Trinity said:

LOL. I know the Heimlich maneuver !

That’ll kill him :58674c238c14c_EmojiSmiley-122: :58674c2270481_EmojiSmiley-120: :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01:

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 4:23 PM, Trinity said:

What a delicious set of legs you have, my lady. Not to mention that plush little pussy. I never even knew. And those peds are to die for!

I've often tried the manicured look for my little pigly digits. But life and the environment takes its toll when outside busting sod wearing my Adidas 'wedgies'.

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 5:25 PM, weeniewinderupper said:

Expect a caustic/hilarious comment from Rowlf any time soon, Trinny.

Ignore the weenie that keeps popping up unasked.

Magnificent legs.

Been under the weather, bro. At my age, the outcome of a severe bout with the flu bug can be determined by a flip of a coin.

Have a little compassion for those 'little weenie's'. He could've become a bratwurst such as we, if not for the fact he was stunted in growth.

33 minutes ago, rowlf said:

Been under the weather, bro. At my age, the outcome of a severe bout with the flu bug can be determined by a flip of a coin.

Have a little compassion for those 'little weenie's'. He could've become a bratwurst such as we, if not for the fact he was stunted in growth.

It sounds like he should have been drowned at birth.

47 minutes ago, rowlf said:

Pot and kettle.... 👴🏻🤡😂

5 hours ago, luckyme said:

It sounds like he should have been drowned at birth.

As supposed to being dropped on their head at birth....like yourself 👴🏻🤡😂

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

2 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

As supposed to being dropped on their head at birth....like oneself 👴🏻🤡😂

So that's why you are only a weenie, your mummy kept bouncing you on your head. Mind you, it must have been hard for her to tell which end was which.

6 hours ago, rowlf said:

What a delicious set of legs you have, my lady. Not to mention that plush little pussy. I never even knew. And those peds are to die for!

I've often tried the manicured look for my little pigly digits. But life and the environment takes its toll when outside busting sod wearing my Adidas 'wedgies'.

Wedgie? Isn't that when your pants get pulled up around your neck?  No wonder your manicure doesn't last. 

17 minutes ago, Trinity said:

Wedgie? Isn't that when your pants get pulled up around your neck?  No wonder your manicure doesn't last. 

I bet that brought tears to his eyes.

Edited by luckyme