sie&lisa

Looking for Santa

36 posts in this topic

There is no wonder the gentleman has an ear to ear smile on his face.

A tremendous photo but watch out for that Rudolph and his red nose.

I'm sure Santa will leave these two ladies a present or two !!!

He's made a list,checked it twice and you two ladies are most defiantly both naughty and nice

Great picture.

2 hours ago, sie&lisa said:

Look girls Santa is outside

look girls Santa is over there

another great picture guys, you've certainly been busy, see you soon xxx

10 hours ago, sie&lisa said:

Well, I see The Farmer did allow you inside your abode and to change out of your cold clothes!

So happy too that he kept in line with the theme you've started and made sure that Santa will know you're both so naughty but so nice at the same time.

Just hope Santa can control the sleigh when Rudolph gets his red nose radar on you two.

Yet another beautiful, sexy and teasing shot of two magnificently gorgeous Ladies that seam to enjoy letting us see them in gloriously gorgeous lingerie and sensational seamed black stockings, no shows too so we get to see the fantastic foot detail too.

Has Farmer Giles pinched them so you can't run away from him?

Since the sad demise of Morecambe & Wise, The UK has been looking for a new entertaining couple to engender the Christmas spirit in us all, I think with you too Jules and Lisa, your fabulous figures and wondrous legs we may have finally found suitable repalcements.

KtF
:58674c47bd499_EmojiSmiley-182::58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08::58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07:

Fab photo of two sexy ladies on the lookout for Santa.....got a great view from here....!! xx

28 minutes ago, sie&lisa said:

DSCN0260

a quick adjustment before we see santa

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................what a sexy adjustment from V-Clips, Jules!!

Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow.

The way you two wonderful examples of sexy, teasing, glamorous femininity are going I'll be getting nothing off Santa as you have so many naughty thoughts rampaging through my mind.

It's always amazing to see any and all The Ladies who post here but I must confess you are right, right, right up there amongst my very best favourites.

When you post as individuals you are awesome, together like this I think you could probably conquer the world.

Just so sexy and naughty of you and I love how your close friendship means you can help each other out with those seemingly difficult jobs.

It's not just about your fabulous figures and wondrous legs, it's not just abut the gloriously exquisite lingerie and sensationally spectacular stockings you adorn it all with, it's also about your marvellously magnificent attitude to sharing and caring that we get so much enjoyment from your efforts.

Personally I think Santa will definitely empty his overflowing sack when he gets to your house.

Off now for a col shower to smooth myself down.

KtF
J :58674c47bd499_EmojiSmiley-182::58674c47bd499_EmojiSmiley-182::58674c47bd499_EmojiSmiley-182: 

now remember we tell Santa we have been good girls right

When you're good you're good and when you're bad you're better.

Looks like you're praying he understands and supplies you with lots of festive goodies, meanwhile our prayers have already come true with you two in superb action like this filling your festive goodies to bring us such sheer, sexy, teasing entertainment.

Huge Kudos to whoever thought up this incredible thread but even bigger kudos to you two for carrying it out and presenting it so beautifully.

What a special friendship you must have and it's always nice to see bosom buddies enjoying time together.

Especially when you're adorned as spectacularly and as sexily as you are.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Stunning pictures.  You only had to ask me I would have willingly come and re-fastened your rear suspenders.

13 hours ago, sie&lisa said:

I'm Santa in my local pub Xmas Eve, you ladies can sit on my lap no problem xx

On 12/11/2017 at 4:31 PM, sie&lisa said:

Look girls Santa is outside

OMG...in your rush to see Santa it appears as if you’ve both lost your Santa hats and shoes....you two must have been moving very quickly!!  Thank you for the great post! 

Santa said he would deliver you to me for Christmas. I think he was just checking that you were appropriately attired.....😎

Lovely ladies, lingerie and stockings ☺

Hope Santa Claus have brought you many presents(maybe new Lingerie, stockings and suspenders)!!

Supplementary a Merry Christmas for you.

Hope you post in 2018 also so fantastic pics, sie&lisa.