sie&lisa

Caught in a farmers field

40 posts in this topic

What a stunningly sexy outdoor-shot in the field, Lisa - again both with wonderful Lingerie, stockings and suspenders!!

I'm putting this view forward as an area of outstanding beauty !!!

Just be sure not to get those heels stuck in the mud lol

Although I'm sure there would be plenty offering a helping hand to get these two ladies out !!

NO BULL!! Beautiful ladies, a bump-er crop here. More please and thanks again. wonderful pix

Good job there is not Bull, otherwise they may have got the horn!!

Love the lingerie and stockings, hope it was not too cold!
Thank you for posing and posting. 

9 hours ago, sie&lisa said:

get off my land

Can't believe anyone would run you two off their land with you adorned so sexily like this unless of course they were going to run you straight in to the Farmhouse.

You two are incredible, unbelievably sexy, terrifically teasing and confidently daring too.

This is a definite no comparison picture as you both look equally as delightful as each other with your breath-taking beautifully fabulous figures and those amazingly wondrous legs too.

You really both seam to understand what works on here and have shown that your respect and admiration for each other knows no boundaries too.

Elegantly, exciting and exhilarating lingerie on both your gorgeous bodies and just such stunningly sensational black seams too adorned on those incredible legs.

Clearly you are two Ladies that are outstanding in your field and come to that, anyone else's field too.

Magblinkinnificent.

KtF
J :58674c47bd499_EmojiSmiley-182::58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08::58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07: 

44 minutes ago, SeamsFFun said:

Can't believe anyone would run you two off their land with you adorned so sexily like this unless of course they were going to run you straight in to the Farmhouse.

You two are incredible, unbelievably sexy, terrifically teasing and confidently daring too.

This is a definite no comparison picture as you both look equally as delightful as each other with your breath-taking beautifully fabulous figures and those amazingly wondrous legs too.

You really both seam to understand what works on here and have shown that your respect and admiration for each other knows no boundaries too.

Elegantly, exciting and exhilarating lingerie on both your gorgeous bodies and just such stunningly sensational black seams too adorned on those incredible legs.

Clearly you are two Ladies that are outstanding in your field and come to that, anyone else's field too.

Magblinkinnificent.

KtF
J :58674c47bd499_EmojiSmiley-182::58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08::58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07: 

Thank you for your kind comments iam sure the ladies would appreciate 

You can tread all over our land anytime, the wife would love to join you....and I wouldn't complain.  

Your welcome on my land! 

Lovely view....and not the farmers land....mind you I bet he let you off especially with you dressed in just your lingerie xx

i Work on a Croft and think the view is one of the best in Scotland but happy to let you ladies make it even better! 

11 hours ago, SeamsFFun said:

Magblinkinnificent.

KtF

SeamsFFun has dashed off to take a cold shower... likely because "you (are) adorned so sexily" or perhaps because your "stunningly sensational black seams... (are) adorned on those incredible legs"! Whatever the reason, your adornment is simply "Magblinkinnificent"... whatever that may mean?  :58674bfeb71b5_EmojiSmiley-57:

5 hours ago, Mr. Smooth said:

SeamsFFun has dashed off to take a cold shower... likely because "you (are) adorned so sexily" or perhaps because your "stunningly sensational black seams... (are) adorned on those incredible legs"! Whatever the reason, your adornment is simply "Magblinkinnificent"... whatever that may mean?  :58674bfeb71b5_EmojiSmiley-57:

It means, there’s a bloke who takes the time to think and compliment the ladies on this site without just writing one or two word responses (something I’m quite guilty of)

i also know that the ladies that receive such compliments are very appreciative of his words as opposed to their opinion of your usual replies.

Anyway, seamsffun has decided to ignore your Shite, that’s fine, I still get annoyed if that helps your very very little attempt at provocation. Yes I have been provoked now! 

There may may be no mods about, so that means gloves are off, come on smooth, take your best shot or do you only like targeting one at a time?

Ive called you out several times now with no response

9 hours ago, rhtboy said:

It means, there’s a bloke who takes the time to think and compliment the ladies on this site without just writing one or two word responses (something I’m quite guilty of)

i also know that the ladies that receive such compliments are very appreciative of his words as opposed to their opinion of your usual replies.

Anyway, seamsffun has decided to ignore your Shite, that’s fine, I still get annoyed if that helps your very very little attempt at provocation. Yes I have been provoked now! 

There may may be no mods about, so that means gloves are off, come on smooth, take your best shot or do you only like targeting one at a time?

Ive called you out several times now with no response

Boring...  :58674c1b3f372_EmojiSmiley-107:

18 hours ago, Mr. Smooth said:

Its a bit like 'Fandabbadozy' and if SeamsFFun has dashed of for a cold shower, who can blame him. Both ladies look absolutely stunning. 

You would be welcome on my land....Ooohhhhhh rrrrrrr....stunning pics folks..

Thank you for braving the cold to bring us this delightful picture of 2 sexy ladies ☺

Superb seamed models, i would like to see a lot lot more of their display and field trip!

This posting has received lots of replies, quite rightly too, but I wonder if it gives the wrong impression? call me a spoilsport  but I'd sooner stockings thus worn as a fashion item? just my own opinion