Sign in to follow this  
lone_ranger

Carole Middleton

71 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Timmy said:

I was always taught it was impolite to discuss politics or religion with strangers, others would do well to follow this advice on this site!

Timmy why do you use a photo belonging to7ht in your profile?? Did she give you permission??

5 hours ago, billso and marge said:

Timmy why do you use a photo belonging to7ht in your profile?? Did she give you permission??

I, too wondered at that but as anything I say is shouted down, I didn't bother to comment.

21 minutes ago, macboatface said:

I, too wondered at that but as anything I say is shouted down, I didn't bother to comment.

Little weenie :58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216: :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216:

On 04/01/2018 at 7:26 AM, stockingsadmirer68 said:

They say “Always look at the Mother” :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06: 

God help me then! That is a scary thought!

On 03/01/2018 at 9:02 AM, Timmy said:

Please keep your comments to hosiery and not include politics or you will create unnecessary friction amongst contributors.  

Quoting BA is hardly political or likely to create friction FFS!

On 03/01/2018 at 4:14 PM, Timmy said:

I was always taught it was impolite to discuss politics or religion with strangers, others would do well to follow this advice on this site!

Nor is it discussing religion mentioning BA...!

Holy shit...... I've never seen so many grown up people take so much offence and feel so personally slighted by innocuous comments and the need to have the last word as I have seen on this site. Its worthy of a soap opera.....

But c'mon guys, gals, TG's, Bi, Lesbians, gays, Hermaphrodites, tights lovers, haters, royalists, communists, Trumpists, Labourites Tories and Greens- no actually scrub the greens, there is being inclusive and just down right too feckin dippy in the head, do you have any idea how daft you are all making yourselves look?

Not that I really give a bugger to be fair ( and for those of you who remember me will know what I mean) but its FECKIN BORingggggggg 

Lots of love Mooch x

8 hours ago, Kellogs said:

Quoting BA is hardly political or likely to create friction FFS!

Well said.....whoever thought that stocking fetishists could be so touchy.....

11 hours ago, mooch said:

Holy shit...... I've never seen so many grown up people take so much offence and feel so personally slighted by innocuous comments and the need to have the last word as I have seen on this site. Its worthy of a soap opera.....

But c'mon guys, gals, TG's, Bi, Lesbians, gays, Hermaphrodites, tights lovers, haters, royalists, communists, Trumpists, Labourites Tories and Greens- no actually scrub the greens, there is being inclusive and just down right too feckin dippy in the head, do you have any idea how daft you are all making yourselves look?

Not that I really give a bugger to be fair ( and for those of you who remember me will know what I mean) but its FECKIN BORingggggggg 

Lots of love Mooch x

Well said, that man.

1 hour ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

:58674c1998005_EmojiSmiley-104::58674c1998005_EmojiSmiley-104: 

You can talk :58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216: :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216:

Yes, I find it very easy. I feel sorry for those who can't.

5 hours ago, lone_ranger said:

Meanwhile time to admire a mature lady who is both elegant and sexy

o-MIDDLETON-570.jpg?5

Absolutely.

15 hours ago, lone_ranger said:

Meanwhile time to admire a mature lady who is both elegant and sexy

o-MIDDLETON-570.jpg?5

And bare legged..... 🤔🤨🙄

30 minutes ago, macboatface said:

So what? I'm bare legged...........

But fortunately, no one has taken any photo to show that fact.   

38 minutes ago, macboatface said:

Are you offering sweetie?

No, I cannot afford to get myself a new camera at the moment as I think the lens would crack up!    :58674bde4b3fb_EmojiSmiley-02:

47 minutes ago, Robbies said:

No, I cannot afford to get myself a new camera at the moment as I think the lens would crack up!    :58674bde4b3fb_EmojiSmiley-02:

Stockings related?

I'll lend you mine, sweetie. xx

28 minutes ago, macboatface said:

Stockings related?

I'll lend you mine, sweetie. xx

Thank you for the offer, but i would not be able to keep up with your professional standards of photography.     

Edited by Robbies

And this after telling us all what a dab hand you are at sneaking up on unsuspecting ladies with you box Brownie?

8 minutes ago, macboatface said:

And this after telling us all what a dab hand you are at sneaking up on unsuspecting ladies with you box Brownie?

I have never mentioned about sneaking up to girls with any camera, so I am presuming that you have me confused with someone else.  I always ask a lady if I can take her photo where possible, where permission has not be asked the lady has been able to see that I am taking their photo and I have not been asked not to publish a photo.  The choice has been down to me and gone with the side not to publish if stockings or other lingerie is shown within a photo.   It is called being a Gentleman, something that you would know very little about chap.    

I never get tired of looking at photos of Carole. I think she is stunning. Here are some of her wearing hosiery. Hope you enjoy.

3553267.jpg

4146658.jpg

Nyloned legs and a short hemline - delicious and sexy grandma....brightens up a grey and rainy day

carole-middleton-arriving-for-the-2012-w

Here's a better HQ version of Carole, hope you don't mind. Plus a couple of others. So classy. So sexy!

3981709.jpg

20486056.jpg

3317517.jpg