Sign in to follow this  
Guest

Carole Middleton

71 posts in this topic

I am sure they are tights but, hells bells, Carole Middleton might be 60 but she can still turn heads with her fashion choice. All black and the quintessence of sexy elegance

 

tumblr_p0juhxbmar1wkp7wio1_540.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An attractive lady but she has zero idea and no taste in terms of her hosiery!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Seams4me said:

An attractive lady but she has zero idea and no taste in terms of her hosiery!

lol....the hosiery stasi are back in town

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lone Ranger.....you put up a photo.....it’s a forum....you invite people to comment in doing so. I am allowed an opinion and I gave it. This woman happens to be wearing my most hated form of hosiery so I made a point about her poor taste! It was my opinion, is that not allowed on your threads??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Seams4me said:

Lone Ranger.....you put up a photo.....it’s a forum....you invite people to comment in doing so. I am allowed an opinion and I gave it. This woman happens to be wearing my most hated form of hosiery so I made a point about her poor taste! It was my opinion, is that not allowed on your threads??

I agree

But the admin has now changed to say that tights sighting can be posted

I got roasted by one one person saying I should know it changed

I saw a woman on TV wearing trousers and socks.  I wish I had posted

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Married Carole....tights not so much of a problem to me. It’s the thick opaque schoolgirl style tights that I detest!!! I hate everything about them! I hate the look and I hate that just about every woman you see walking the city centre streets or in offices etc wear them. I sort of can live with a lady wearing them for work as they wil be more hard wearing and warm. I just cannot understand the appeal to wear them on a night out it’s dress, heels etc. They are the worst thing to ever happen to ladies fashion! I liken it to a man wearing brown cords. They are functional and likely do the job but let’s face it how many women would want to go out somewhere decent with a man in said brown cord trousers. It’s okay though isn’t it because a nice shirt can be worn....but it’s  not the same is it? It’s probably not the best analogy but is the best I can do. Thick opaque tights are not a “dress” item in my opinion. Others will have the opposite opinion of course but this gets back to an earlier point. It’s a forum and we are all allowed a reasonable and none offensive opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hate, hate, hate......maybe your view, to which you are perfectly entitled but many very attractive ladies in my circle of friends of all ages and who also happen to be very fashion conscious wear these tights. They enhance a shapely pair of legs very well. If you are not careful I'll also go full heretic and say they also look good in skinny jeans..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

personally i like the look and not to say the sheen on her tights , and i would guess it was a cold night so opaque tights would warm for her to be wearing , so practical and fashionable lady i would say .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/12/2017 at 12:08 PM, lone_ranger said:

Hate, hate, hate......maybe your view, to which you are perfectly entitled but many very attractive ladies in my circle of friends of all ages and who also happen to be very fashion conscious wear these tights. They enhance a shapely pair of legs very well. If you are not careful I'll also go full heretic and say they also look good in skinny jeans..

A good point, well made. Some here really do take things far too seriously.

It's called "get a life"....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NO it’s called having an opinion!! It’s a forum...people seem to forget that. They think it’s their own private little club...my god this place has gone downhill. Opinions aren’t allowed anymore without being shot down!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Seams4me said:

NO it’s called having an opinion!! It’s a forum...people seem to forget that. They think it’s their own private little club...my god this place has gone downhill. Opinions aren’t allowed anymore without being shot down!!

I quite agree, opinions are welcome.

I say "get a life" in the sense of how can you "detest" an item of clothing - that really is pathetic. For me, a great pair of legs look fantastic in tights, stockings or, dare I say, even bare!

You are probably one of the CDs here that take this sort of thing far too seriously and ramble on in chat about what seams you're going to wear this weekend!

As I said, get a life.

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Thursday, December 14, 2017 at 10:40 AM, Seams4me said:

Hi Married Carole....tights not so much of a problem to me. It’s the thick opaque schoolgirl style tights that I detest!!! I hate everything about them! I hate the look and I hate that just about every woman you see walking the city centre streets or in offices etc wear them. I sort of can live with a lady wearing them for work as they wil be more hard wearing and warm. I just cannot understand the appeal to wear them on a night out it’s dress, heels etc. They are the worst thing to ever happen to ladies fashion! I liken it to a man wearing brown cords. They are functional and likely do the job but let’s face it how many women would want to go out somewhere decent with a man in said brown cord trousers. It’s okay though isn’t it because a nice shirt can be worn....but it’s  not the same is it? It’s probably not the best analogy but is the best I can do. Thick opaque tights are not a “dress” item in my opinion. Others will have the opposite opinion of course but this gets back to an earlier point. It’s a forum and we are all allowed a reasonable and none offensive opinion.

I rest my case - a hate filled ***ker...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One month on the forum Kellogg and you have resorted to call in Me a W. We don’t need people like you....all brave from your keyboard. I’ve reported you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, nylonlegaddict said:

who the fuck is carole middleton 

 

She is the mother of Kate Middleton who is married to HRH Prince William. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Timmy said:

She is the mother of Kate Middleton who is married to HRH Prince William. 

so she is the mother of someone who was a nobody before she married a royal ...... thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Seams4me said:

One month on the forum Kellogg and you have resorted to call in Me a W. We don’t need people like you....all brave from your keyboard. I’ve reported you!

Actually, several years. Due to the appalling technical state of the forum in recent months there was no choice but to delete, then create a new account.

So, no kickback on what I said above. Must have hit the nail on the head.

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

........ and yet another thread decends into childish tittle tattle between 2 members. Isn't it time you both gave your mummies their tablets back? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bigun said:

........ and yet another thread decends into childish tittle tattle between 2 members. Isn't it time you both gave your mummies their tablets back? 

Not really, just putting my point across.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, nylonlegaddict said:

so she is the mother of someone who was a nobody before she married a royal ...... thanks 

Bit touchy aren't we? Just thought I would answer your question!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nylonlegaddict said:

so she is the mother of someone who was a nobody before she married a royal ...... thanks 

I agree... the mother and other daughter..pippa..act like they are royalty..its the royals fault for letting social climbers into their circle... now we also have an actress in the ranks... what will the bishop say to her..?? Lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Carole is gorgeous - celebrate a lady who has style and dresses well

If they are stockings fab - if not its still fab as she is elegant and chic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, billso and marge said:

I agree... the mother and other daughter..pippa..act like they are royalty..its the royals fault for letting social climbers into their circle... now we also have an actress in the ranks... what will the bishop say to her..?? Lol.

134487.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Vanessa satin said:

I think Carole is gorgeous - celebrate a lady who has style and dresses well

If they are stockings fab - if not its still fab as she is elegant and chic

Well said

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, billso and marge said:

I agree... the mother and other daughter..pippa..act like they are royalty..its the royals fault for letting social climbers into their circle... now we also have an actress in the ranks... what will the bishop say to her..?? Lol.

Hey, they're both ex BA cabin crew - so nearly royalty!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/12/2017 at 9:45 PM, Kellogs said:

Hey, they're both ex BA cabin crew - so nearly royalty!

Please keep your comments to hosiery and not include politics or you will create unnecessary friction amongst contributors.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Timmy said:

Please keep your comments to hosiery and not include politics or you will create unnecessary friction amongst contributors.  

Of all the comments on here that drift off the topic of hosiery, this is the one you choose to call out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PavlovsDog said:

Of all the comments on here that drift off the topic of hosiery, this is the one you choose to call out?

I was always taught it was impolite to discuss politics or religion with strangers, others would do well to follow this advice on this site!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this