Katiesheer

A few samples from our last photo shoot of 2017......

56 posts in this topic

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 2:24 PM, Katiesheer said:

These  are a few photos from the last shoot we will do this year hence two are Christmas themed ..

large.IMG_0764.jpglarge.IMG_0772.jpg

Move over and on Nigella, there's a new kid in town!

By wor Katie you sure are cooking up a storm in this sensational outfit and then some.

To be served up this delicious treat from such a domestic Goddess is very tasty and hot indeed.

You, as always, Katie look magnificent, so incredibly sexy, so wonderfully teasing and so effortlessly flirty.

The exquisitely gorgeous lingerie in your fabulous feminine curves is wonderful to see and shows what magnificent and high value assets you have.

Those racy, lacy panties stretching across your magnificent derriere certainly have my right-hand all of a twitch.

And then there's your BARELY BLACK seamed stockings which are spectacularly stunning and look sensationally awesome adorned on your truly awesome legs.

I would imagine that cooking adorned like this gets you a lot of help around the kitchen.

KtF
:58674c47bd499_EmojiSmiley-182::58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07:

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 2:25 PM, Katiesheer said:

large.IMG_0992.jpglarge.IMG_1132.jpglarge.IMG_1139.jpg

First of all what a glittering star you are Katie and what a gorgeous party dress that seams perfect for this festive season and is accompanied by such sensational stockings and heels.

Your wondrously magnificent legs look amazing in those superbly smooth stockings that you are adorning and that fit so perfectly with such a shimmering stylish dress.

And I didn't even mention what a fabulously flirty flash you are giving us which is so sexy and teasing.

Now then Katie, your waiting for Santa outfit has my possibly very annoyed? Don't worry it's not 'cos you don't look fantastic in it, it's in case Santa gets to your hoose before mine as I fear he might never recover from such a wonderful sight and be incapable of completing his mission.

You're certainly dangling a very tasty carrot for him to enjoy and his mince pies will be like saucers as he takes in your angelic dusting down of that naughty little Christmas outfit.

You look totally amazing Katie, your fantastic feminine figure squeezed so lovingly in to delicious lingerie and the layering effect of glossy tights and white fishnets is festively flirty and gorgeous to view.

If this indeed is your last post before Christmas and the New Year I would like to thank you, and Other Half, for all the sheer entertainment and sexy teasing fun you've given us this year and hope you and your family have a wonderful festive holiday and a joyous and prosperous New Year.

ThanXXX You and KtF
:58674c47bd499_EmojiSmiley-182::58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08::58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07:

Fabulous photos. Katie looking gorgeous as always. Thank you for sharing

Gorgeous ! ☺ You have a lovely smile Katie as well as wonderful legs ☺

I'm definitely going to have to arrange that coffee ! 😎

I love the kitchen ones, great photos. Do you need a kitchen aid?

Looking stunning in all those pics.  And if that outfit is what you are wearing for Christmas I am sure Santa would stop by.

Thanks for sharing

Thank you so much for sharing your ever so beautiful wife with all of us.  You both are truly the embodiment of SHQ. Merry Christmas to you both and a very Happy &Healthy New Year! 

Looking as OT as ever Mrs... K , Grrrrrrrr, sooo sexy:58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12:

2 hours ago, buba said:

Looking as OT as ever Mrs... K , Grrrrrrrr, sooo sexy:58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12:

Well I know who that comment was from straight away .. OT !! Lol 

xx