Guest

How Do I Delete my Profile?

45 posts in this topic

Admin - can you please tell me how to delete my profile? Too many bad people on here :(

Thank you

 

Paula

x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is a shame that you will go from this forum, Paula - because too many bad people on here.....ignore them and stay still here. I'm a great fan of you and your pics!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry, I really am.......... I've deleted my posts now anyway, I'll stay, but I'll not post again.  

May I take this opportunity to thank you for your beautiful words xxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Liebhaber-von-Nylons said:

It is a shame that you will go from this forum, Paula - because too many bad people on here.....ignore them and stay still here. I'm a great fan of you and your pics!!

If you really cared about her, you would have suggested the other forum. And then you could have visited her there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately there is no admins to delete profiles within the site anymore, which brings you down to two options:

 

1) Keep the account open, but don't post 

2) Leave the account open, but just don't bother visiting these forums     

 

Personally, I don't think that you should take either of the two options above.   Yes, posting in the right forum area is always a good thing to do, but we all make mistakes in life and all that it would have needed is for someone to send you a private message to let you know that you had posted in the wrong area, rather than chasing you off the site almost like a pack of hounds.    

 

Anyway, I am glad that you have decided to stay.  Don't let the pack of hounds put you off from posting within these forums, just make sure to post within the right area the thread or post that you will be making.   

 

Take care,    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Robbies said:

Unfortunately there is no admins to delete profiles within the site anymore, which brings you down to two options:

 

1) Keep the account open, but don't post 

2) Leave the account open, but just don't bother visiting these forums     

 

Personally, I don't think that you should take either of the two options above.   Yes, posting in the right forum area is always a good thing to do, but we all make mistakes in life and all that it would have needed is for someone to send you a private message to let you know that you had posted in the wrong area, rather than chasing you off the site almost like a pack of hounds.    

 

Anyway, I am glad that you have decided to stay.  Don't let the pack of hounds put you off from posting within these forums, just make sure to post within the right area the thread or post that you will be making.   

 

Take care,    

Woof, woof!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Robbies said:

Personally, I don't think that you should take either of the two options above.   Yes, posting in the right forum area is always a good thing to do, but we all make mistakes in life and all that it would have needed is for someone to send you a private message to let you know that you had posted in the wrong area, rather than chasing you off the site almost like a pack of hounds.    

Anyway, I am glad that you have decided to stay.  Don't let the pack of hounds put you off from posting within these forums, just make sure to post within the right area the thread or post that you will be making.   

Take care,    

Nobody wanted her to leave. No where did see a pack of hounds. If I remember correctly, she had problems with her profile on her first thread. She knew what that the issue was.

I'm not a hound dawg or an anti anything. There is a reason for a separate forum. She was very aware of it. She didn't care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, rowlf said:

Nobody wanted her to leave. No where did see a pack of hounds. If I remember correctly, she had problems with her profile on her first thread. She knew what that the issue was.

I'm not a hound dawg or an anti anything. There is a reason for a separate forum. She was very aware of it. She didn't care.

With comments like the following:

 

Orrrrrrr...............you could just post your pics on the proper forum.

 

If you really cared about her, you would have suggested the other forum. And then you could have visited her there.

 

Could the above not have been done through private message between members?   

 

I know I am not always perfect and I am the first to accept that point.  Whether the posts where in the wrong place on purpose or by accident, mentioning in a thread like this, puts people off from being members of this forum and makes existing members post less.    I did not get to read the posts as they have now been deleted, but if posts after them have been made such as 'Posted in wrong thread', then it is like a pack of hounds chasing it's prey when you are a relative new person to these forums.  We all make mistakes, as I may have done in judging in what has gone on here, if that is the case then please accept my apologies.  For me though, it is the way the comments are coming across if you read through the thread.     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Robbies said:

With comments like the following:

 

Orrrrrrr...............you could just post your pics on the proper forum.

 

If you really cared about her, you would have suggested the other forum. And then you could have visited her there.

 

Could the above not have been done through private message between members?   

 

I know I am not always perfect and I am the first to accept that point.  Whether the posts where in the wrong place on purpose or by accident, mentioning in a thread like this, puts people off from being members of this forum and makes existing members post less.    I did not get to read the posts as they have now been deleted, but if posts after them have been made such as 'Posted in wrong thread', then it is like a pack of hounds chasing it's prey when you are a relative new person to these forums.  We all make mistakes, as I may have done in judging in what has gone on here, if that is the case then please accept my apologies.  For me though, it is the way the comments are coming across if you read through the thread.     

Please do not apologise, Robbies, as you have said, you are not perfect - in fact far from being perfect, but we all have our cross to bear.

Just be aware that there are another 57,000 members besides yourself who all have their own opinions about what is right or wrong and who are all mouth and bluster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, luckyme said:

Please do not apologise, Robbies, as you have said, you are not perfect - in fact far from being perfect, but we all have our cross to bear.

Just be aware that there are another 57,000 members besides yourself who all have their own opinions about what is right or wrong and who are all mouth and bluster.

Wow...something that we can agree on and was actually my point about the hounds.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Robbies said:

With comments like the following:

Orrrrrrr...............you could just post your pics on the proper forum.

If you really cared about her, you would have suggested the other forum. And then you could have visited her there.

Could the above not have been done through private message between members?   

I know I am not always perfect and I am the first to accept that point.  Whether the posts where in the wrong place on purpose or by accident, mentioning in a thread like this, puts people off from being members of this forum and makes existing members post less.    I did not get to read the posts as they have now been deleted, but if posts after them have been made such as 'Posted in wrong thread', then it is like a pack of hounds chasing it's prey when you are a relative new person to these forums.  We all make mistakes, as I may have done in judging in what has gone on here, if that is the case then please accept my apologies.  For me though, it is the way the comments are coming across if you read through the thread.     

For whatever reason, I don't pm very often. Too often it involves conspiracies and I detest drama. If I remember correctly, a member in her first thread posted 'have you read her profile?' As I continued to read, members started acting as though this member was the problem. Not her posting in the wrong forum. Nobody suggested to her that she was in the wrong forum.

Instead the tables on the members calling them ignorant and bad. What total bs! From my perspective the ignorant one is the one who posts in the wrong forum.

I just don't like being deceived. I've never reported anyone during my time here, and probably never will. I didn't call her any names. If I remember accurately I just said that I felt she knew before hand that it was wrong on this forum, but persisted in doing so.

I now understand what you mean by 'pack of hounds'. I didn't mean to do it. If it seemed so, then I should be the one apologizing.

Call me crazy, but when I look at some body part, thinking it is a woman's part, and I come to the realization that I ogled a male part, it just gives me a squishy feeling.

Robbies, in this day and age, judgements on any issue are difficult, sometimes impossible to make.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Robbies said:

Wow...something that we can agree on and was actually my point about the hounds.   

Glad that we agree you aren't perfect and pleased you've been 'barking' up the wrong tree.

Quote:- "Robbies, in this day and age, judgements on any issue are difficult, sometimes impossible to make". This poster has given you very good advice and if you won't take mine take his and refrain from judging others when you yourself may need judging.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like the OP is throwing his/her toys out of the pram. The OP was wrong to start a thread posting his/her own pictures outside the male wearers forum. There is a difference between a trans person starting a thread, which they post  their own pictures to a trans person posting their own pictures on a thread about a topic, which they didn't start.  For example there was a thread in the main section started a few months ago about slips and a trans person posted their own pictures for demonstration  purposes.  There is a bit of a grey area in this example whether  any rules were broken, but the pictures were posted in good faith by that trans person.

 The solution is simply and that is to rename the 'male wearers forum'  to the 'male wearers and trans forum' then there will be no confusion about the correct place for non born females to post their own pictures.

Edited by Augustus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, luckyme said:

Glad that we agree you aren't perfect and pleased you've been 'barking' up the wrong tree.

Quote:- "Robbies, in this day and age, judgements on any issue are difficult, sometimes impossible to make". This poster has given you very good advice and if you won't take mine take his and refrain from judging others when you yourself may need judging.

That is not quite what Rowlf is saying there Luckyme and I do not believe that it is specifically aimed at me, just in general it is difficult to make judgements on issues, so that all of us need to think about including you!  I have to agree with Rowlf point it is difficult to judge and Augustus has explained teh situation brilliantly with an excellent solution.   

 

Yes, posts where posted in the wrong forum, but was that the fault of the person posting the posts or the forum sections not being clear as to where male/trans gender people should be posting?   The poster yes made makes on more than one occasion, but that is down to the setup of the forums. 

 

My point about the hounds, is that it is easy to judge with being within the forums and being here a while.  Then try judging where to post things from being outside of the forums and relative new as to what gets posted where within them.  It is not easy to know where to post things.       

 

As was said to me Luckme, you should not be the self pointed administrator on who is saying what to who.....  Leave people to do their own talking to each other and butt out please.     

 

 

Edited by Robbies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Robbies said:

That is not quite what Rowlf is saying there Luckyme and I do not believe that it is specifically aimed at me, just in general it is difficult to make judgements on issues, so that all of us need to think about including you!  I have to agree with Rowlf point it is difficult to judge and Augustus has explained teh situation brilliantly with an excellent solution.   

 

Yes, posts where posted in the wrong forum, but was that the fault of the person posting the posts or the forum sections not being clear as to where male/trans gender people should be posting?   The poster yes made makes on more than one occasion, but that is down to the setup of the forums. 

 

My point about the hounds, is that it is easy to judge with being within the forums and being here a while.  Then try judging where to post things from being outside of the forums and relative new as to what gets posted where within them.  It is not easy to know where to post things.       

 

As was said to me Luckme, you should not the self pointed administrator on who is saying what to who.....  Leave people to do their own talking to each other and butt out please.     

 

 

Are you on the hard stuff, Robbies, as your post doesn't really make sense. You really should take your own advice and read first- post later.

You can read Rowlf's mind, hey, and can safely interpret what he is saying and all without consulting the gentleman. Well done.

Nobody except yourself is asking that you continue to paint yourself as the innocent and you should really take your own advice to others and 'butt out'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2017 at 3:37 AM, Augustus said:

It looks like the OP is throwing his/her toys out of the pram. The OP was wrong to start a thread posting his/her own pictures outside the male wearers forum. There is a difference between a trans person starting a thread, which they post  their own pictures to a trans person posting their own pictures on a thread about a topic, which they didn't start.  For example there was a thread in the main section started a few months ago about slips and a trans person posted their own pictures for demonstration  purposes.  There is a bit of a grey area in this example whether  any rules were broken, but the pictures were posted in good faith by that trans person.

 The solution is simply and that is to rename the 'male wearers forum'  to the 'male wearers and trans forum' then there will be no confusion about the correct place for non born females to post their own pictures.

I thought the idea here was to break rules, get banned, come back again, break some more? I've said it 500 times already, the term "male wearers forum" is atrocious.  I'm going to start posting pics in the OT forum from now on just to protest.   There's so much confusion in that forum that I doubt anyone would notice a wee bit more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Trinity said:

I thought the idea here was to break rules, get banned, come back again, break some more? I've said it 500 times already, the term "male wearers forum" is atrocious.  I'm going to start posting pics in the OT forum from now on just to protest.   There's so much confusion in that forum that I doubt anyone would notice a wee bit more.

That will be very interesting, Trin. It will certainly liven things up and we don't see enough photos of you in any case.

A word of warning however, watch out for Seamsffun and Robbies, the two resident policemen - or so they like to think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Trinity said:

I thought the idea here was to break rules, get banned, come back again, break some more? I've said it 500 times already, the term "male wearers forum" is atrocious.  I'm going to start posting pics in the OT forum from now on just to protest.   There's so much confusion in that forum that I doubt anyone would notice a wee bit more.

A rule breaker or banned person might be able to help, regarding any confusion with your thought. But, I guess finding such a person is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

I thought your new avatar was some kind of protest. However, you've missed the boat with your protest master plan, because a non female Aussie has already posted pictures on the false nails thread in the OT Forum.  Edmund Hillary wouldn't have become Sir Edmund Hillary, if a Aussie trans person, wearing stockings  and false nails had reached the top of Mount Everest before him.

Perhaps the Original Poster could just delete all their profile information leaving a blank canvas, which could be filled in again in the future, if they change their mind and wish to start contributing again. 

Edited by Augustus
added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Augustus said:

A rule breaker or banned person might be able to help, regarding any confusion with your thought. But, I guess finding such a person is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

I thought your new avatar was some kind of protest. However, you've missed the boat with your protest master plan, because a non female Aussie has already posted pictures on the false nails thread in the OT Forum.  Edmund Hillary wouldn't have become Sir Edmund Hillary, if a Aussie trans person, wearing stockings  and false nails had reached the top of Mount Everest before him.

Perhaps the Original Poster could just delete all their profile information leaving a blank canvas, which could be filled in again in the future, if they change their mind and wish to start contributing again. 

Australians are always screwing over kiwis with claims that they were there first or that kiwi inventions were theirs. Pavlova, Phar Lap, Crowded House etc. We do, of course, concede on the issue of Russell Crowe. 

I feel the OP should simply do whatever they want. The rules here are archaic and meaningless. If Sir Edmund Hillary had climbed Everest wearing stilletoes he may have been regarded as Dame Edmund but we'd still revere him as the awesome person that he was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trinity said:

Australians are always screwing over kiwis with claims that they were there first or that kiwi inventions were theirs. Pavlova, Phar Lap, Crowded House etc. We do, of course, concede on the issue of Russell Crowe. 

I feel the OP should simply do whatever they want. The rules here are archaic and meaningless. If Sir Edmund Hillary had climbed Everest wearing stilletoes he may have been regarded as Dame Edmund but we'd still revere him as the awesome person that he was.

Was he actually the first one to reach the summit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, rowlf said:

Was he actually the first one to reach the summit?

There is a certain amount of doubt on that issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Trinity said:

Australians are always screwing over kiwis with claims that they were there first or that kiwi inventions were theirs. Pavlova, Phar Lap, Crowded House etc. We do, of course, concede on the issue of Russell Crowe. 

I feel the OP should simply do whatever they want. The rules here are archaic and meaningless. If Sir Edmund Hillary had climbed Everest wearing stilletoes he may have been regarded as Dame Edmund but we'd still revere him as the awesome person that he was.

To be fair, if Sir Edmund Hillary had climbed Mount Everest wearing stilletoes, it would have been an even more awesome achievement.  At school in England, we were told that Sir Edmund Hillary was the first man to reach the summit of Mount Everest and the World heard the news on the same day Queen Elizabeth ll was crowned. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, luckyme said:

There is a certain amount of doubt on that issue.

The Mallory/Irvine argument.  No proof. Fake News !

I believe the expedition that Hillary was on has always stated they reached the summit together, however..."the archives included the original account of the achievement by Hillary, a three-page memo in which he had written: “(I) stepped on top of Everest…I quickly brought up Tensing [sic] beside me”.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Trinity said:

The Mallory/Irvine argument.  No proof. Fake News !

I believe the expedition that Hillary was on has always stated they reached the summit together, however..."the archives included the original account of the achievement by Hillary, a three-page memo in which he had written: “(I) stepped on top of Everest…I quickly brought up Tensing [sic] beside me”.

Could it be said, for sure, that he was the first 'white boy' that reached the summit? Did you know that Mrs. Clinton has stated that she was named for the famous climber. Even though she was born years before his ascent? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Augustus said:

To be fair, if Sir Edmund Hillary had climbed Mount Everest wearing stilletoes, it would have been an even more awesome achievement.  

That's interesting. If he had worn stilettos, maybe he wouldn't have needed those walking sticks............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, rowlf said:

That's interesting. If he had worn stilettos, maybe he wouldn't have needed those walking sticks............

Perhaps, Trinity could climb a small mountain like Mount Cook wearing stilettos, without the aid of walking sticks, to discover if walking sticks are a unnecessary  accessory for mountain climbers. Then, if successful New Zealand might have their own Dame Trinity to rival the Aussie Dame Edna Everage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Perhaps, Trinity could climb a small mountain like Mount Cook wearing stilettos, without the aid of walking sticks, to discover if walking sticks are a unnecessary  accessory for mountain climbers. Then, if successful New Zealand might have their own Dame Trinity to rival the Aussie Dame Edna Everage.

Now, now, Augustas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Trinity said:

The Mallory/Irvine argument.  No proof. Fake News !

I believe the expedition that Hillary was on has always stated they reached the summit together, however..."the archives included the original account of the achievement by Hillary, a three-page memo in which he had written: “(I) stepped on top of Everest…I quickly brought up Tensing [sic] beside me”.

Perhaps Tensing could neither read nor write so couldn't contradict Hillary and say he was first on the top. I do remember at the time there was serious doubts about Hillary's claim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Augustus said:

Perhaps, Trinity could climb a small mountain like Mount Cook wearing stilettos, without the aid of walking sticks, to discover if walking sticks are a unnecessary  accessory for mountain climbers. Then, if successful New Zealand might have their own Dame Trinity to rival the Aussie Dame Edna Everage.

I'm surprised that I haven't received a title, as per Lord Augie, from this forum yet. That I should have to scale NZ's highest peak while all he need do is a round of golf seems rather unfair.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Augustus said:

Perhaps, Trinity could climb a small mountain like Mount Cook wearing stilettos, without the aid of walking sticks, to discover if walking sticks are a unnecessary  accessory for mountain climbers. Then, if successful New Zealand might have their own Dame Trinity to rival the Aussie Dame Edna Everage.

Just a thought... if I'm to be the forum version of Dame Edna Everage does that mean Rowlf is Madge Allsop ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/13/2017 at 11:21 AM, 714AD said:

That will be very interesting, Trin. It will certainly liven things up and we don't see enough photos of you in any case.

A word of warning however, watch out for Seamsffun and Robbies, the two resident policemen - or so they like to think.

Seamsffun and I are not the only resident policemen, there are others that do a much better job and screw the forums up for everyone.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Robbies said:

Seamsffun and I are not the only resident policemen, there are others that do a much better job and screw the forums up for everyone.    

Well, at least you admit it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Robbies said:

Seamsffun and I are not the only resident policemen, there are others that do a much better job and screw the forums up for everyone.    

I think that without any moderation these forums are running fine. If you don't like someone, ignoring them works well. Likewise for crap discussions. Adulting. Who knew. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trinity said:

I think that without any moderation these forums are running fine. If you don't like someone, ignoring them works well. Likewise for crap discussions. Adulting. Who knew. 

Like,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Robbies said:

Seamsffun and I are not the only resident policemen, there are others that do a much better job and screw the forums up for everyone.    

I am resident but I am no policeman, if I was I'd be sacked.

I know what I like and I know what I don't therefore I comment or ignore.

Just seams a shame so many words, threads and posts are wasted on what is not the purpose of the forums and site.

KtF
:58674c1e7beb0_EmojiSmiley-113:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...so just how did you manage to delete any threads? Want to delete some myself...K

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you ALL should take time to GOOGLE Yorkshires own mountaineering tranny, Maurice Wilson! I kid you not......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, MrsSlocombesPussy said:

I think you ALL should take time to GOOGLE Yorkshires own mountaineering tranny, Maurice Wilson! I kid you not......

Like !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, MrsSlocombesPussy said:

I think you ALL should take time to GOOGLE Yorkshires own mountaineering tranny, Maurice Wilson! I kid you not......

I have always felt Yorkshire men liked a bit of the old drag to be honest. This adds weight to my theory.  If only Boatman were here to comment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now