Sign in to follow this  
Sean77

Tights under Jeans

9 posts in this topic

Its nice to be able "to get away with" wearing tights under my jeans as its cold/snowing.

Anyone does it on a regular basis.... and any tips i.e. slim fit/tight jeans.

Not me personally but as I’ve said a few times on here my gf wears tights under her jeans on a regular basis (and under trousers or leggings).

She wears normal fit jeans but also has one pair of skinny fit

I wear tights most days under my work jeans and hospital scrubs. I wear all year round.

Enjoy

x

I've done it a few times, especially when working away and staying in hotels. Love to go to the bar with sheer tights under my jeans and no socks and the waistband showing above the top of my jeans when leaning forward and my t-shirt rides up.

10 hours ago, GirlyBoyJess said:

I've done it a few times, especially when working away and staying in hotels. Love to go to the bar with sheer tights under my jeans and no socks and the waistband showing above the top of my jeans when leaning forward and my t-shirt rides up.

Love seeing a tights waistband going on display when the girl doesn’t realise.

As I’ve said before it happens to my gf a lot and she would try and sort it when she realises but it would just happen again shortly after lol

The other day, I was watching TV and saw a woman with sheer black tights under heavily ripped skinny jeans. I must admit that I thought it was a great look.

I am old enough to remember back in the early/mid 1960's most teenage girls wore stockings & suspenders under there denim jeans.