Rich&jules

Car trouble

57 posts in this topic

Omg, what a truly stunning and unique picture. 2 very sexy ladies that I would have no problem towing away.

mmmmmmmmmmmm...............this "car-trouble" showing us two sexy Ladies in fabulous Lingerie, stockings and different suspenders - Jules with multistraps and Lisa with V-Clips!!

Edited by Liebhaber-von-Nylons

if you needed a push from behind, I have lovely warm hands, fabulous pix to warm up this wintry weather, love the vee clips especially

Im in my revoveru truck right now ill be right tbere stunning view xxx

Wowwwwwwww! One of the hottest photos on here in a long time. Thank you all!

Recovery truck driver to the rescue left the car but got the girls free of charge

2B99EBAE-9B7A-4AEC-988E-CDCBA4DA3BD8.jpeg

What a beautiful pair ☺ Gorgeous ladies ☺

Great photo, that is the kind of trouble that I like. Two gorgeous ladies to rescue.

15 hours ago, Rich&jules said:

Jules and lisa broken down waiting for tow truck

Jules and Lisa you are without doubt two of the sexiest, most teasing and gorgeous Ladies on these forums and are true examples of real femininity and what SHQ is all about.

This is a truly staggering photo that has absolutely everything we could want from an O & S perspective and then some and then some more.

Inspirational and infectious, amazing and awesome, spectacular and stunning, fantastic and fabulous and so on and so on and so on.

You both have such wonderful figures and they way you dress them with the magnificent array of gloriously gorgeous lingerie you both have is truly superb.

Then of course there's those sensationally wondrous legs that you BOTH have and adorned in such sheer seamed magic they are an absolute joy to behold and enjoy.

Goodness only knows how you get up the courage to be so dashingly daring and naughty but thank heavens you both do.

It's so good to see one of you at a time when you post but to have both of you together truly means it must be Christmas for us that need the gift of stocking-clad Goddesses in our lives.

Such a thrilling sight to see and I'm glad your car was so unreliable.

KtF
:58674c47bd499_EmojiSmiley-182::58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07::58674c47bd499_EmojiSmiley-182:

13 hours ago, sie&lisa said:

Recovery truck driver to the rescue left the car but got the girls free of charge

Well, there's a surprise, no charge for such a pick-up!

Nice to see such bosom pals together in a sexy and sensual way.

Probably ran out of superlatives in my last post but to be able to get up front and personal in this photo is an outstanding bonus from all four both of you!

The lingerie looked mesmeric from behind and now that you're both fronting up so outstandingly well it confirms you both have extraordinary taste in feminine luxury.

Superbly sexy, terrifically teasing and what SHQ is all about.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Lovely picture of two gorgeous ladies in awesome in beautiful lingerie and stockings I'm sure the breakdown truck driver was supprised and delighted when he arrived,  I'd have loved to helped. 

15 hours ago, sie&lisa said:

2B99EBAE-9B7A-4AEC-988E-CDCBA4DA3BD8.jpeg

Yet another wonderful photo.  Thank you for sharing.   If I ever have to think about changing careers, then I think it should be as a recovery driver.    

Wonderful view. I'm sure they won't have any trouble getting assistance!

wow   seams lovely girls hmmm thankyou xxx

Edited by rob-oxford

2 minutes ago, Rich&jules said:

Standing around waiting for recovery vehicle

IMG-20171209-WA0016.jpg

It's certainly very CHEEKY! having to waiting :58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12:

FANTASTIC outdoor-shot again, Jules - hope it was not too cold while waiting for recovery vehicle!!

Many thanks for sharing.

amazing pics of these stunning loadies thanks for sharing