Sign in to follow this  
seams55

Weatherby services sighting

3 posts in this topic

Stopped at Weatherby services on the A1 and notice a smartly dressed lady with her husband walking towards me in very 50s style dress blue coat and matching beret, she had very 50s style lace up shoes on and nude hosiery, as she walked past i could not help but notice that she had contrast point heel seams in black which looked awesome with her outfit. Not sure if they were stockings or not but could hope looking at the rest of her outfit. My first sighting for over a year.

19 hours ago, seams55 said:

Stopped at Weatherby services on the A1 and notice a smartly dressed lady with her husband walking towards me in very 50s style dress blue coat and matching beret, she had very 50s style lace up shoes on and nude hosiery, as she walked past i could not help but notice that she had contrast point heel seams in black which looked awesome with her outfit. Not sure if they were stockings or not but could hope looking at the rest of her outfit. My first sighting for over a year.

Can't believe the number of times I've stopped at Wetherby services and I've never ever seen anything like that.

Mind you that goes for all of the services I've been too.

One day perhaps?

KtF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06: