Trinity

Jerusalem

65 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Trinity said:

I hope that wasn't a weenie joke.  :)

I honestly don't know. It just flows out. But it could have been....................:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

2 hours ago, rowlf said:

I honestly don't know. It just flows out. But it could have been....................:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

Keep it flowing, big boy. You and Miss Trinity are the only members keeping this site alive.

On 12/13/2017 at 5:01 AM, 714AD said:

Keep it flowing, big boy. You and Miss Trinity are the only members keeping this site alive.

Oh thank You !  However I think you do Augie a slight injustice.  His Grandma's words of wisdom have saved me, more than once, from making a complete tit of myself.  They are very valuable contributions here. 

And Luckyme knows more about Africa than Google. To have that wisdom on tap is also , well, invaluable.

1 hour ago, Trinity said:

Oh thank You !  However I think you do Augie a slight injustice.  His Grandma's words of wisdom have saved me, more than once, from making a complete tit of myself.  They are very valuable contributions here. 

And Luckyme knows more about Africa than Google. To have that wisdom on tap is also , well, invaluable.

It has been rumored that luckyme had endured a tour of duty on the continent.

2 minutes ago, rowlf said:

Didn’t know they had Butlins on the continent? 🤡🤔😳

2 hours ago, Trinity said:

I don't think I'd go as far as that, Trinity, and I know very little about SA but I have observed both it and East Africa through nontourist eyes. Try it sometime.

43 minutes ago, rowlf said:

There have been a lot of rumours about Luckyme all from Weenies.

2 hours ago, luckyme said:

I don't think I'd go as far as that, Trinity, and I know very little about SA but I have observed both it and East Africa through nontourist eyes. Try it sometime.

I really would like to. Maybe not SA but East sounds good.

14 hours ago, Trinity said:

I really would like to. Maybe not SA but East sounds good.

It must have changed since I was last there, sixty years ago. I would hope for the better but I wouldn't hold my breath. Still it would be nice to find out for myself without relying on television programs.

On 07/12/2017 at 7:13 PM, Trinity said:

And of course nothing like sparking some Middle East turmoil to distract us all from the Russian investigation. 2 birds, one stone.

No turmoil as far as the Israeli's are concerned, just a few rock throwing rag heads.

Come on Miss Trinity, don't let your own thread dangle in the dust.

26 minutes ago, luckyme said:

It must have changed since I was last there, sixty years ago. I would hope for the better but I wouldn't hold my breath. Still it would be nice to find out for myself without relying on television programs.

Damn, you're older than dirt!

19 minutes ago, luckyme said:

No turmoil as far as the Israeli's are concerned, just a few rock throwing rag heads.

I would imagine she's had 'a thread dangling in the dust' for quite some time.............

1 minute ago, rowlf said:

Damn, you're older than dirt!

I would imagine she's had 'a thread dangling in the dust' for quite some time.............

Like.

4 hours ago, luckyme said:

Rag heads?  

"I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops, or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless!" — Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Full Metal Jacket. "
That's what you were going for, right ?

4 hours ago, rowlf said:

I'm a gonna pinch you in the nose, Rowlfie.

1 hour ago, Trinity said:

Rag heads?  

"I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops, or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless!" — Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Full Metal Jacket. "
That's what you were going for, right ?

Something like that, yes.

51 minutes ago, luckyme said:

Something like that, yes.

It's nice that trannies (or should that be Trinnies?) are off that list.

11 hours ago, Trinity said:

It's nice that trannies (or should that be Trinnies?) are off that list.

Only some of them, Trinny.

40 minutes ago, Trinity said:

I don't know where you are coming from Rowlfie, but I know where I'd like you to go :)

Sorry sweetie, I'm already spoke for.

19 hours ago, Trinity said:

I don't know where you are coming from Rowlfie, but I know where I'd like you to go :)

Now that's not very nice, Trinny, and to one of the stalwarts of SHQ. Whatever will you do when the site crumbles and disappears?

9 hours ago, luckyme said:

Now that's not very nice, Trinny, and to one of the stalwarts of SHQ. Whatever will you do when the site crumbles and disappears?

I'll go to wherever you chaps decide is the new hang out. There must be other stockings places.

11 hours ago, Trinity said:

I'll go to wherever you chaps decide is the new hang out. There must be other stockings places.

That sounds like a plan.