mrsgrew

Vintage nylons Cuban heel

5 posts in this topic

I'm looking for Cuban heel stockings, 100% nylon, reinforced heel, almost see through, 10-15 denier, wide straight band at the top, not glossy or satin/silky, non stretch, dry almost crisp when knees or legs are rubbed together, the band at the top contrasting with the rest of the stocking... Yes he is THIS particular

I get all mine off of eBay. 

On 12/6/2017 at 2:15 PM, mrsgrew said:

I'm looking for Cuban heel stockings, 100% nylon, reinforced heel, almost see through, 10-15 denier, wide straight band at the top, not glossy or satin/silky, non stretch, dry almost crisp when knees or legs are rubbed together, the band at the top contrasting with the rest of the stocking... Yes he is THIS particular

Try this from Secrets in Lace: https://www.secretsinlace.eu/index.php/leg-salon/full-fashion-spanish-heel/glamour-spanish-heel.html

Hello & Welcome to Shq,

E Bay will be your best bet for finding the real Cuban Heel Stockings.  Break out your money tree!  They don't come cheap, especially in a 9 1/2 long size. That's a most sought after size and with demand comes a big cost.  I'd guess at least $30 to $35 bucks for one pair.  Bad thing about one pair!  You have no spare.  Purchase at least two pairs.  Vintage comes with authentic sizing.  Tell me how tall and what shoe size you wear and I'll give you the size to buy. This will at least give you a fighting chance to get what you desire.  Happy Hunting!

Susan