Sign in to follow this  
Fully Fashioned Nylons

Wearing bras under shirts

6 posts in this topic

Thanks to all who replied to my ''wearing nylons under trousers'' post Xx

Do any of you wear a bra when wearing nylons under trousers when out?

I know alot of you pass and look fantastic when dressed but for me the consequences of being looked at and known as transvestite are to great a risk.

I have to enjoy my desires discreetly like alot of you i dare say.

F.F.N.  Stephanie XxX

Hi, I often wear bras underneath a shirt, but make sure it's a thick material and pattered or checked, and if not too warm a  loose fitting pullover. I always think that if people are really looking with the intention of checking you are wearing a bra they will notice, but 99.9% of people are too busy going about their own business, or looking at their mobile phones to even give you a glance. Just get out there and let them think what they want, it's not illegal.

Salli

This time of year I often wear a bra when going out. Thick coats etc hide the straps and you can wear happily !!!!! xx

I often wear a bra when home alone which is one of the thrills of exploring my girly side and when I do, it's pretty much always under a dress, or blouse. I've often though of wearing one under a male top when going out but I generally see sense, or bottle out before doing so.

I do however have a story to tell about wearing a bra:

One morning I was enjoying some girly time and was dressed fully (dress, matching panties & bra, sheer hosiery and heels etc), I was working away at my desk when a reminder popped up on my phone that I had an appointment for a back massage which would of course involve removing my shirt for the therapist.

As a dashed to get changed into guy mode (yuk), I realised that there were bra strap marks clearly visible on my back and shoulders and with only 15 mins to my appointment, I began to panic as they would never go down in time for my appointment.

Part of me thought about going ahead and saying 'what the hell' but as the therapist knows my wife, I thought it better to call up and cancel saying I'd forgot about the appointment and I was away in a meeting.