Sign in to follow this  
uk_hubby2002

Tied up at the moment

23 posts in this topic

Lady Jane cant come to the phone she is kind of tied up at the moment

Cross BW2.jpg

Marvellous. Great biews to start the day 

Great photos, submission is the first part and can lead to greater fulfilment.  

Like the red nails brought out in the first pic and a sharing tat in the second.  Have fun you 2.

G

Fantastic pic over the table

Gorgeous spread of the legs

xxxxx

Thank you for the comments, there are plenty more pics in this set however the rules here do mean i cannot show them

Hubby

33 minutes ago, lacytopps said:

so erotic ......love it

Have been saying that for years! so long as both parties agree it is so erotic, However not all agree and I wonder if such will be totally banned?

We do have this though,  The off topic  Chat Room which states  "What's in a name? Ironically nothing is off-topic in the off-topic forum, with the usual caveats about not posting anything libelous, defamatory, obscene or illegal."  As far as I know the photos do not contravene those rules? so maybe we should be posting there? Another point is David is in business to sell stockings etc and not all photos contain such so might it not be a good idea to ensure they do? esp if shq products? mentioning the range number, styles etc.

I for one can understand it could be very off putting for a young wife (or others) seeking her first  pair of nylons etc and finding herself looking at photos not of her choice?

So erotic, I can only imagine what happened next...

Gorgeous legs stockings and heels ☺

On 05/12/2017 at 6:03 AM, uk_hubby2002 said:

IMG_7660.JPG

Lady Jane this photo of you gives me so many naughty thoughts. A very erotic and exciting pose I'm sure sir had fun.

20 hours ago, seamedstockingfan said:

Lady Jane this photo of you gives me so many naughty thoughts. A very erotic and exciting pose I'm sure sir had fun.

This pic is a couple of years old and was an afternoon where Lady Jane got a big surprise a gift that kept giving for the next couple of months