nylonday

love nylon slips xx

27 posts in this topic

Wollllllllllllfff Whiiiiiiiiiiiistle! 

Jessica Rabbit eat your heart out 💋 

Like those transparent slips(so I can see the suspenders through), also those wonderful bras(good filled as yours)!!

Not sure about the slip but such a marvellous cleavage! xx

Wow. So very sexy.

Stunning photo, you look absolutely amazing. 

WOW. what an amazingly stunning picture. FANTASTIC :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07:

Well young Lady you've certainly given us such sheer joy this weekend with all your terrific posts.

A superb collection of photos that serve to show why you Ladies will always hold sway over us men.

You are a magnificent example of all that is great about female femininity and have proved it over and over this weekend in droves.

Plus you have elevated the much, IMHO, underrated slip to a position of high acceptance and standing.

Your fabulous figure looks awesome in your gloriously gorgeous lingerie and then you top it all off by adorning your legs in sensationally stunning stockings tpp.

Retrotastically teasing and fantastically flirty too.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

So much to enjoy here ! ☺

Wonderful figure you have Nylonday and beautiful lingerie.  Wish more ladies wore slips, along with stockings, so seeing yours is a joy, thank you.

G

14 hours ago, Lady G said:

Not sure about the slip but such a marvellous cleavage! xx

so glad you like my cleavage 😚 , my husband and I very much enjoy your photos , all mine like yours taken by my hubby. x

Stunning, a fantasy right there.....very very sexy and erotic.. more please..

15 hours ago, SeamsFFun said:

Well young Lady you've certainly given us such sheer joy this weekend with all your terrific posts.

A superb collection of photos that serve to show why you Ladies will always hold sway over us men.

You are a magnificent example of all that is great about female femininity and have proved it over and over this weekend in droves.

Plus you have elevated the much, IMHO, underrated slip to a position of high acceptance and standing.

Your fabulous figure looks awesome in your gloriously gorgeous lingerie and then you top it all off by adorning your legs in sensationally stunning stockings tpp.

Retrotastically teasing and fantastically flirty too.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

"Well young Lady" you're a "retrotastically teasing" wench who "top(s) it all off by adorning your legs in sensationally stunning stockings"! Another reason we choose to visit SHQ!  :58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12:

Yes there is definitely something very sexy about that slip but I suspect it has a lot to do with the sexy lady wearing it and the lovely view underneath.

Thanks for sharing