Andys&s

Dinner

13 posts in this topic

I must start by saying that at the time of writing I have had too many drinks 😁

Dinner. If i invited you to dinner, would you accept? ? 

Background:

I'm talking just dinner and talking. Nothing more. I find myself in different parts of the country and a dinner companion would be nice ☺ Beats eating on my own. Dont get me wrong, stockings are a passion and I'm not saying no but I mean just a dinner companion.

So, yes or no ? I'm genuinely interested in the responses and the reasons. (If you feel so inclined)

God this is waffly.....not what I'm normally like 😉 x

Because you have been genuine and upfront in your post my answer would be yes ...

I have met lots of gentlemen and couples from this site , often those visiting my part of the country and never had a bad experience ..

love Katie

xxx

Sober now, a run sorted me out but I digress. Thank you Katie, that's a nice thing to say ☺

Me thinks you owe Katie a festive drinkie or two.  Many of us here would like to have dinner with her to show our appreciation of all her posts, now and in the past.  Have a merry Xmas Andy and you to Katie, sheer loveliness.

G  

Well Katie, looks like I'm buying you a few festive drinks 😉 and posibly dinner 😁

More imbibing and posting should liven up the forums.:58674d4355ff7_EmojiObjects-178:

MR

Having met the loverly katie on a number of times iam sure if she visit the loverly county of surrey , will happy to meet fellow stocking lovers

Having also met and enjoyed the company of the delightful katysheer and her husband on several occasions I would also love to see them down in Surrey again.

Andy's original "drunken" question seams to have turned in to a dinner date with the delicious Katiesheer!

But, Andy's original question was I venture to be so bold aimed at all and therefore it would be nice to see a reply or two from one or two others.

KtF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

Edited by SeamsFFun

One of our members lives overseas near where I have a second home.

I invited her and her husband for dinner: it was a fabulous, fun evening which flew (alliteration?). She is vivacious and utterly charming: her husband a great chap; they are the best of company.

So I'd thoroughly recommend it: SHQ members are a great bunch.

I can truly sympathise with Andy, after I left the police and before I did a stint as a prison officer, I worked for an American oil company. My duties required me to provide managerial cover in a variety of roles all over the country. Now four and five star hotels are fine for a week but after a month the novelty wears off. I missed my wife and I was lonely as hell. So with her approval I invited female members of staff, with their partner if agreeable, to dinner once or twice a week. I had an expense account and I could always find a business reason to justify it. Happy days, happy me. 

John B.

12 hours ago, madridkangaroo said:

One of our members lives overseas near where I have a second home.

I invited her and her husband for dinner: it was a fabulous, fun evening which flew (alliteration?). She is vivacious and utterly charming: her husband a great chap; they are the best of company.

So I'd thoroughly recommend it: SHQ members are a great bunch.

Great to hear from you again MadKan !

KtF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06: