Sign in to follow this  
Janyced

Jewelry

17 posts in this topic

Do you all wear jewelry.

When I was able to dress, I wore earrings and a necklace.

What do you wear when in fem mode.

Depends on the outfit mostly, rings, clip on ear rings, necklaces and bracelets, to accent my dress, skirt or outfit! 

Love jet  and pearl chokers, i think they make me look fantastic. Also wide metal braclets over opera gloves just devine.

Yes jewellery  somehow I have to tick all the boxes of femininity , the more the better each little add on becomes part of the ritual ,  started off earrings  with a pearl necklace  then graduated to  some quite heavy almost chocker style ones  but to get " completeness "  I ha to have some sparkly bangles and then some rings ( all 3 fingers both hands )   even bought myself a watch for when going out en femme  after that it was nail varnish !   there's no end to the " progression "

I really enjoy the jewellery.

started off with clip on earrings and a pearl necklace, I love pearls!

Progressed onto rings, bracelets and I particularly loved adding an ankle bracelet to my collection.

Thinking of trying a waist chain too? 

I always wear jewellery for nights out consisting of earrings, necklaces, rings, watch and bracelet. Given that my going out look is very Goth it is heavily skull based as you can see from the photos below.

http://forum.stockingshq.com/index.php?/gallery/image/36932-goth-tgirl-adjusting-stockings/

http://forum.stockingshq.com/index.php?/gallery/image/106770-corset-and-a-selection-of-crucifix-chainsjpg/

All of the above but mainly clip on earrings, necklaces and rings.

Often a broach too.

My favourite piece was a thin gold ankle chain to which I attached a gold letter "U". I did like the look of it over black fully fashioned stockings on nights out.

Need to be careful though. Although I never snagged any nylons on the catch of that chain, I did ladder a lovely pair of vintage fully fashioned when one of my rings caught them while I was reattaching a rear suspender that had popped.

I wear necklace, bracelet on both wrists with a watch also on my left wrist, ankle chain on both ankles, have my ears pierced so earrings and least but not last a ring on every finger. I love the long dangDSC01000.JPGling, sparkly earrings.

Don't forget the rule , friends, always remove one accessory before leaving the house. It's easy to overcook the bling. 

I have to say, Trinity, as a lady I admire very much, you never appear 'over blinged'.

Hi everyone,

I always wear jewelry when in girl mode...ring, necklace, bracelet, watch and having both ears pierced opens up an endless choice of earnings. :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

Lisa x

I never wear jewelry/jewellery.. I think it might  be fairly unusual for a cross-dresser, but it's never appealed to me in either guy/girly mode. I do notice/like it on other folk, though. Just sayin':58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01:

Edited by Carla(CD)

I know it is a bit off on a tangent, but does anyone know where I might get some chain to extend my charm bracelet? I looked on EBAY and a couple of Suppliers but the chain is too thin, the links are 10mm by 7mm. I only need a couple of links, to extent it by about 2 cm. The charm bracelet is Sterling Silver.

As to the original subject, I have bought quite a lot of jewelry, necklaces, bracelets and earrings (clip on type) and ankle chains. I don't wear rings, they rip nylons to shreds. I get a lot of my jewelry from Coast, they seem to do really nice stuff, which is usually cheap in their sales. I seem to like jewelry that rattles when I walk, so I like large earrings and bracelets.

Waist chain and anklet, even when in male clothes. The missus likes it a lot.