Katiesheer

A gift from an SHQ member

36 posts in this topic

Sorry about the odd wording in this post lol .....it had a funny few minutes !! 

Katie

xx

wonderful katie,i will have to give you a pressie next year x

Well wow wow wow.... very elegant very sexy very.... well just very everything. Wonderfull pics. Lucky you and lucky admirer...

Very sexy legs.

Lovely pics, Great to see you posting back on here xxx

Incredible sexy photos, Katiesheer - many thanks for sharing!!

1 hour ago, Katiesheer said:

large.IMG_0485.jpglarge.IMG_0610.jpglarge.IMG_0578.jpglarge.IMG_0538.jpgnot accept gifts Normally I do not accept gifts from SHQ members but on this occasion I have made an exception . Thank you so much stillettoslave for these wonderful shoes that you presented to me in person at the weekend .....what lady could resist a gift like this .

Here are a few photos of me wearing these gorgeous shoes taken this evening....

Katie

large.IMG_0500.jpglarge.IMG_0490.jpg

I'm speechless...this photo shoot is truly an early Christmas present 🎁 !  Your stocking clad legs look amazing,  and those nylon soles are worth waiting for, those are very sexy shoes...I’m surprised you can walk in them!

Thank you ever so much for posting! 

Like the leather jacket/gloves look with black stockings.

Nice trunk too :58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:

Stunning set of very sexy pics showing off the shoes, the stockings and most of all your legs.

Thought I was going to have to stand on my head when I caught a first glimpse at the first pic  :58674bea1d8fb_EmojiSmiley-21:

WOW magnificent pic's!  

Absolutely delicious Darling. I just adore the pic of you in that white girdle. You look stunning in it and I just love the way those panties run down and slip away beneath your crotch. Extremely suggestive from a most beautiful mature lady. Divine nylons too looooove those seams and that is the colour I would choose to wear.

F.F.N. Stephanie XxX 

Wonderful pics

Sue xx

As ever, very nice pictures. Thank you so much for sharing with us. Been missing you ...

OMG Katie such a great set of photos xx you lucky girl x

Well a second time round for me and I will probably be back for another look later. Still as sexy as the first time I viewed them. Wonderful pics of some stunning legs in great nylons with great heels. absolutely stunning.

Katie your Delicious nyloned pins atop those vertiginous heels are the true gift that keeps on giving 💪 👅 💋 

Great pix

Please post more of the same

Fantastic lady, fantastic photography and those heels! You need a licence for such lethal weaapons :)

Wonderful stuff, as ever Mr & Mrs KS ;)

Dave

Edited by UKPhotographer

Beautiful pix wonderful nylons n heels yum yum...

On ‎27‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:36 PM, Katiesheer said:

Normally I do not accept gifts from SHQ members but on this occasion I have made an exception . Thank you so much stillettoslave for these wonderful shoes that you presented to me in person at the weekend .....what lady could resist a gift like this .

Here are a few photos of me wearing these gorgeous shoes taken this evening....

Katie

First off big-ups to stiletto slave for providing Katie with such a magnificent gift it persuaded her to do and post some more photos.

I'm sure the sheer pleasure she's brought to your present Mr slave is very rewarding indeed and has made you feel every penny was worth it.

Plus a big well done to you Katie for making an exception and turning it in to exceptional.

You are a Lady of exquisite style and ambience that graces these pages with your sheer presence and shows exactly what SHQ is all about and how to show it in its best light.

How this thread hasn't gone viral is beyond me as it contains all that is good and worth seeing within these forums.

A classy, stylish, sexy Lady with all the amazing assets we could hope for and the presence of mind do know exactly how to adorn it all.

Whether it is that fantastically feminine figure that looks so fabulous encased in side all your glorious lingerie or those simply wondrous legs of yours adorned by your signature seams.

Katie, I and we adore you and raise our praise and plaudits for your efforts and deportment to the highest level possible in the hope that you never leave us and continue to thrill us so.

You are the proverbial breath of fresh air within our midst that we love to inhale in huge gulps of admiration.

It seams to me that having a Lady like you around this scene is such a humbling honour that we can all take pride in and applaud so rapturously.

Magnificent Katiesheer, there is no other word for it and you.

KtF
:58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07::58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Edited by SeamsFFun

Here here...well said!!

A-maz-ing Katie. Thank you for posting.