Sign in to follow this  
Abi Summers

Bright coloured tights

10 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Does anyone know where you can get bright coloured opaque tights? Shq used to sell brilliant nylonica ones but they don't seem available anymore...

Abi x

There's a new line of colourful Trasparenze opaque tights now available here. If the quality measures up to that of the "Miranda" holdups and and the "Sandra" stockings, you'll be very happy with them.

kellym

try UK tights I have lots of pairs in all shades, check out my pictures

Is this any good for you?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Opaque-Tights-24-Colours-in-40-Denier-100-Denier-Ladies-Opaque-Tights/141009636786?var=440144023326&hash=item20d4d44db2:g:kjsAAOSw5cNYlLXY

Am not the seller, FYI.  Have bought from this seller in the past - not these tights, but very decent quality stockings and at a good price

Have also bought from this seller - again not these coloured tights though

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/40-denier-Womens-LADIES-pantyhose-Microfibre-TIGHTS-Various-Colours-Sizes-S-XL/262233787876?hash=item3d0e5a0de4:m:m9OaPL9QMWUMPODXPsefc1A

Hope this helps

J.

Edited by sheerness

I myself bought most of them off ebay made sure it was a nylon spandex mix. I like them cause they hug your legs and smooth to the touch have many bright colors in my collection these are my opaque's have ones that are 20 denier and 40 denier to. These are just a few that I have lots more intend to get other colors I don't have now you can get any color under the sun  from We Love Colors site also

mini hot pink.JPG

neon orange mini.JPG

pink tights mini.JPG

red tights &wht mini.JPG

shiny aqua and mini.JPG

The Trasparenze in SHQ are great but expensive. I've just ordered several Gypsy ones which are a third of the price. Photos to follow xxx Zoë

Trasparenze definitely do bright colours, and if they are anything like their normal opaques, then well worth the money.

Gipsy brand does have some bright colored tights have several. They fit and feel great on also here's my yellow one's.

gipsy yellow 40 den tights.JPG