Andrea1950

Relationships

33 posts in this topic

I hope you don't mind a woman posting here. My husband is a below the waist wearer, he often wears a girdle(OBG) full cut nylon knickers and stockings under his trousers and sometimes if he has been good to bed with me. do any of you have similar relation ships with your wives?

Andrea1950

Andrea, i certainly wish that I did.

Bless you.

Your husband is such a lucky man.

kellym

Yes I do Andrea !!!!! I am one of the 'lucky' one's !!!

And we certainly don't mind you posting here at all !!! xxx

Edited by Brenda M

Hi Andrea, no such luck here either but you are very welcome down here and I look forward to your future visits. You’re a very attractive lady btw.

Andrea; 

You sure are a strikeingly beautiful woman.  Your husband is certainly a very lucky man who has a beautiful understanding wife who allows him to explore his feminine side.  I look forward to the day when I can emerge from my closet and enjoy our sexuality in a different way.

We definetly don't mind you posting here, the more the merrier they say. There are quite a few couples who share similar lifestyles so welcome to the club.

Sadly my other half will not indulge me by letting me exhibit my feminine side .
But! My Mistress is totally different, she loves dressing me in lingerie, stockings, heels a dress and falsies, then making up my face.
Maybe I am in satins and lace, sometimes a suspender belt, girdle or corselette and on special occasions all in latex!
If feels so good to be dressed and feel the sensuality of lingerie and nylon, before I go over her knee!
NylonBil

Hey Adrea,

thx for posting this topic here, i think the most of us don't mind.

God bless you that your such an open minded girl, some off us don't have that luck the wife's understand.

Keep the heels and standard high :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01:

Rago

I have a similar relationship with my OH. She has been absolutely fantastic in understanding my love of hosiery and associated attire and yes I get to wear them to bed and rub my legs along hers. Sometimes she wears to bed as well and OH MY!

been in a full and open relationship for a long time its bliss, xxx

Oh you hubby is so lucky to have you I hope you help him dress xxx

hi  Andrea ,, yes  agree  with  most here  your hubby is  a lucky guy indeed 

Andrea...... my girlfriend lets me dress in stockings/pantyhose for sex which is lovely.

Your hubby is very lucky x

On ‎25‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 5:02 PM, Andrea1950 said:

I hope you don't mind a woman posting here. My husband is a below the waist wearer, he often wears a girdle(OBG) full cut nylon knickers and stockings under his trousers and sometimes if he has been good to bed with me. do any of you have similar relation ships with your wives?

Andrea1950

Hi Andrea, love your avatar and would love to see more of you as from what I've seen and read you have the perfect attitude to our little passion in more ways than one.

Shame I can't see your Flickr account but I'm sure if you posted a few pictures in the O & S forum we would be happy to see you there.

As a non-wearing, non-needing to male I still enjoy visiting this particular forum and have found that if you're respectful and understanding then the main contributors here will welcome your attendance. After all, variety is the spice of life and the world would be a dull place if we all had the same point of view.

Well done Andrea on being you and also for understanding, respecting and supporting your husband's needs. To me that's what great marriages are built on.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

No such luck here either. Your husband is a very lucky lad and I hope he appreciates you and your open-mindedness. 

On 25/11/2017 at 5:02 PM, Andrea1950 said:

I hope you don't mind a woman posting here.

You're very welcome here, Andrea.

:58674bde4b3fb_EmojiSmiley-02:

On 25/11/2017 at 5:02 PM, Andrea1950 said:

Do any of you have similar relation ships with your wives?

I'm not sure if my relationship with my partner is similar to yours, but my partner is very positive, supportive, and open-minded about who I've always been, which is why she usually accompanies me on my nights out.

gallery_374_12352_178713.jpg

On 25/11/2017 at 9:02 PM, Andrea1950 said:

Andrea1950

Andrea,

i can only echo the comments above regarding you being welcome here. As for your hubby, I share his/your taste in lingerie and dress like that most days at work. Sadly though, my wife is not supportive and it therefore remains a strictly secret activity.

My wife tolerates me. So I'm in the open with her even in bed. This doesn't mean that our sex quality is improved or that she understands or encourages me.

As said, she just tolerates... better than nothing, but it like walking on a thin rope.

Fran

I'm also one of the fortunate ones.  My wife supports me and even helps me pick out clothes on occasion.

On 2017-11-25 at 10:02 AM, Andrea1950 said:

Andrea1950

Not quite as you described, but yes we have a similar relationship :)

On ‎28‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 7:54 AM, Dayna Stewartson said:

I'm not sure if my relationship with my partner is similar to yours, but my partner is very positive, supportive, and open-minded about who I've always been, which is why she usually accompanies me on my nights out.

What a superb photo of a very loving couple.

Julie is one wonderfully understanding partner and I love how you don't take her for granted Dayna.

You two just seem to go from strength to strength.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Yes similar with my late wife, (married over 40 years, just as yours, below the belt type of thing, she'd lay out things on the bed for me to put on, happy days!

yes i'am one of the lucky ones always wear everyday and she knows it since we started to date 22 years ago

Very much not, I fear. My wife knows, has always known and isn't the slightest bit interested. I hope your relationship continues to flourish!

Hi' I too am a 'below the waist wearer' but only ever seen by one other person so there is no fun to be enjoyed like yourselves.

How I wish that I could share this with that one other person but she lives about 150 miles away so there's no chance. I have to make my own entertainment!

Your husband is SO lucky!

yes my wife often dresses me in a Basque & stockings , top and trousers  for fun nights in, we both enjoy the evening together

i have a very understanding wife and she allows me to dress when ever i want to.

she will also help me with my makeup and loves to pick things out for me when we go shopping.

i to am one of the lucky ones.  :58674be025c9f_EmojiSmiley-05:

On 26/11/2017 at 11:43 AM, Doodlzz said:

I wish:58674be7f3afa_EmojiSmiley-17:

Me too!!

I'm also 'below the waist'.  Far from being accepting, my wife sends me to the spare room for a few nights whenever she finds any evidence that I've been dressing

Evening Andrea, welcome to the group and thank you for bringing this up, it’s great that you support your husband as it’s one hell of a secret to keep hidden away. 

I am also lucky to have a great wife/best friend who has back and supported me for over 20 years, I can fully dress and go out as Nikki when I like. 

We are out tomorrow night on a Christmas party and we both will be wearing our best underwear sets but I won’t out dress my wife as she should feel the best dressed girl in the room. 

I will say over the last year I’ve seen more CD/TV in the public eye and it feels good to see more men expressing them self’s .Can i ask how you found out about his love for ladies underwear and how did you feel, your answers might help some of the other members who are trying to come out with the partners.

Nikki xx