Sign in to follow this  
Chloe

Advice needed...

8 posts in this topic

Hope this isn't too off topic.....

My girlfriend has asked me to buy her some latex or PVC - most likely a dress and/or skirt (to wear with stockings obvs!) I'm after recommendations for places to buy from - without breaking the bank!! Have already come across Bondara and Honour online. Any others worth a go? 

Also - latex or PVC - which one is best to go for? 

Thanks in advance

Chloe xx

https://www.instagram.com/chloecd_/

Try lovehoney. 

They offer very good customer service and you can return stuff for free for up to a year if unused. 

Most vendors of latex clothing supply garments that need talcum powder to prevent difficulty in putting garments on and to assist in getting them off.
This makes for an inconvenient and messy process just to wear latex clothing.

An alternative is to buy latex clothing form makers that use a process of "Chlorination" when making their garments.
The process of Clorination does not alter the appearance of the product bot in makes it very easy to put on, wear, and remove the garment.
The process lasts for the lifetime of the garment and involves no messy or additional talc or other products to make wearing easier.

I would recommend garments made by Catalyst Latex who are a UK company offering a range of garments in many styles that are well made and easy to wear and maintain in good condition. Their prices are reasonable and they are very good at making custom designed or sized garments to your order requirements.

I write this recommendation as a very satisfied customer and have no other connection with Catalyst Latex.
They have a website www.catalystlatex.com

As for Latex -v- Pvc, Latex is much more a better fit since it in made to stretch slightly when being woorn and is a much closer an flatttering fit than a pvc garment which is less yielding and not such a good fit. In my opinion wearing latex is much more sensual than wearing pvc.

I hope that this is of some help, but if you wish to know more , please do not hesitate to ask.

NylonBil

One thing you must take into account, any latex garment will make the wearer sweat more.

Hi Chloe.

There may be need to tread with care here as you mention, we may be off topic...

Naw, no worries from me.

Quality of Latex Rubber items vary considerably with in particular the Danes (Latexa) and the Germans offering excellent wares. The Brits are no slouches either. Price being a consideration check out the Chinese folks (particularly on eBay) along with those from Thailand which have some very attractive prices to include post. Quality has that many turns ago such was questionable. However, over the span of time this has improved considerably. I'd suggest checking online reviews. I admit to being a little (OK, a lot) out of touch with regards to actually touching the new crop offered though had there been issues (as there were) they would be apparent. I've made note there are considerably fewer complaints than in the past. One reason prices are low has that wages are low which I made inquiry about long ago and received replies from in particular Chinese vendors who impressed me with mastery of the language of which they were proud. Most stated simply that what they paid, where they were, for what they did was entirely acceptable for the geographic regions involved. Further, they were quite cognizant of the supply and demand along with the "quality" factor. Cheapness did not endear repeat business. Most said working conditions were good. What that means I am not at all sure. I do know that I've had folks I've met from other countries that have what most would call crap ass jobs that are far happier then where they came from. Not to go to political here but were I to have a gig where I felt secure at expense of less cash I'd take the latter. 

Anyway, it's a thought. Bill and Rebbecka+ Giggles do make a good point. Latex Rubber garments can become warm to hot (to which some find that makes them "hot") and perspiration has to go somewhere so keep that in mind.Talc can lead to what is termed the "dreaded white stuff) though with some experience is easy enough to overcome. On the positive, the qualities of the Latex Rubber can be quite exciting and are certainly visually attractive and enticing. Plus to those receptive have potential to find a sensuality of high order. I've little experience with PVC and can't offer much in that regard. PVC does have a fan base and may be worthy of exploration. 

Above all, have fun with the adventure and I probably speak for many to express envy by having association with such an open minded girlfriend. May success grace your explorations.

Enjoy, 

Dworkin        

If anyoneis interested, I have a Lady friend who is latex intolerant who knows someone who's developed a latex material for people with this problem

20171121_102912.jpg