Trinity

Mugabe

208 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Mary H-G said:

Where is the roll eyes emoji when you need it...

Thank goodness for right wing white religious nutjobs to save the world eh boys?

It's interesting what cubed51 posted. How would you reply to his comments?

6 hours ago, c_cubed51 said:

I really should visit the forum more often ...

1. The Chinese are colonising South Africa and many other countries on the African continent, not to mention other parts of the world.

2. Politicians in countries involved in the TPPA agreement have the final say, not the people in the countries. Many New Zealanders, for example, are vehemently opposed to the agreement.

3. Kwa-Zulu Natal is a province of South Africa.

4. While admitting that Apartheid South Africa was a bad place, let us acknowledge that the present South Africa is at least as bad (some would say worse).

A good post, c_cubed.

The Chinese are certainly colonising SA as fast as they can. Just as the Indians did in the late 40's and 50's. All intent on making a fast buck out of the downtrodden natives.

I used Natal as an example because it is the part of SA that I am most familiar with.

Present day SA is no different to 50 years ago except the colour of the exploiters skin has changed.

Edited by luckyme

5 hours ago, luckyme said:

A good post, c_cubed.

The Chinese are certainly colonising SA as fast as they can. Just as the Indians did in the late 40's and 50's. All intent on making a fast buck out of the downtrodden natives.

So wait, you're now saying that colonists are pillaging the natives?   Make up your mind.

2 hours ago, Trinity said:

So wait, you're now saying that colonists are pillaging the natives?   Make up your mind.

I've never denied it. My mind was made up years ago, probably before you'd even heard of apartheid.

BTW. Love the avatar.

1 hour ago, luckyme said:

BTW. Love the avatar.

Me, too! Ya just gotsa luv that inviting smile.................

1 hour ago, luckyme said:

I've never denied it. My mind was made up years ago, probably before you'd even heard of apartheid.

BTW. Love the avatar.

Like.

A Mugabe quote:-

"It's very hard to bewitch African girls. When you steal a lock of their hair and take it to a witch doctor in the hope it will make her like you more, either a Brazilian woman gets hurt or a factory in India burns down.