Trinity

Mugabe

208 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Just like old times - sticking up for your ol’ Bro 🤔😳👀

Hmm.......maybe it's me the one who's know as 'luckyme'.

Ya just can't stand it. Can ya?

7 hours ago, rowlf said:

Hmm.......maybe it's me the one who's know as 'luckyme'.

Ya just can't stand it. Can ya?

I thought you said you were ‘blocking me’? 🤔

”I’m blocking you, and I'm confident I won't miss a damned thing.”

I knew you couldn’t resist 🤣😂🤣 

As for your dribble of an excuse 😴 💤 😴 

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

11 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Just like old times - sticking up for your ol’ Bro 🤔😳👀

Blah blah blah.  Go join your pal and find some trees to photograph. Honestly. It's boring.

10 minutes ago, Trinity said:

Blah blah blah.  Go join your pal and find some trees to photograph. Honestly. It's boring.

It’s true :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15: 

As for boring..... pot and kettle 😴💤😴

27 minutes ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

It’s true :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15: 

As for boring..... pot and kettle 😴💤😴

Who is this Weenie. Anyone important?

And here we are. You have the same old 'wannabe' that only leaves his word game to create something for his amusement. As for blocking a certain member, I don't like to do that unless it's necessary. I suppose that I must, because the person hasn't contributed to anything to debate but a failed attempt to inflate his withering ego.

But this is my personal opinion, and I can understand if others would differ from my viewpoint. When you think about it, we all post for our own benefit so he has a right to say what he desires, but I don't have to read it.

Whatever................

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 0:10 AM, Trinity said:

All we really need now is the return of Mr Cotton Nash to give us a 63,000 word essay explaining why slavery was necessary for the efficient functioning of capitalism and free enterprise globally. And that now African's can thank American's for giving them McDonalds so that they no longer have to starve to death.

Gosh I missed these good times down here in the OTF.

Yeah, I lot of people miss ol' Gums. I should check up on him, but I'm a little hesitant to do so. The last I heard, he said he was waitng on a kidney transplant. Boatman would know better about his condition.

It's an interesting, even surreal condition as one gets older. Many people that you've spent a lifetime knowing, start dropping by the wayside. A person can't, or shouldn't dwell on these happenings, but it certainly is a pause for reflection.

Everything changes. Nothing remains the same.

Edited by rowlf

15 hours ago, luckyme said:

No, IMO he had it right the first time.

Dribble!

snore....

1 hour ago, luckyme said:

Go back to sleep if you can't keep the pace.

Or waffle....I mean dribble about Mugabe 💤😴💤

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

1 hour ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Or waffle....I mean dribble about Mugabe 💤😴💤

keep it going as long as you like guys but racism is racism end of.

1 hour ago, nice1bruva said:

I have nothing against Welsh people.

38 minutes ago, luckyme said:

I have nothing against Welsh people.

of course...and I'm sure you 'have a lot of welsh friends but.....'

1 hour ago, nice1bruva said:

of course...and I'm sure you 'have a lot of welsh friends but.....'

Sorry, not a one and I have never met one either. Thing is, they are a bit thin on the ground here in Toronto, which could explain it.

But could you explain why you are racist?

10 hours ago, nice1bruva said:

They may be racist but at least they're not transphobes  Rowlf has a picture of me in his wallet !!

There is a sense in which we all share at least one characteristic of Mr Mugabe - we know how to deflect discussion away from the real issue, namely Mr Mugabe's negative impact on the citizens of Zimbabwe during his reign.

Please desist from all the mindless arguing and stick to the point of the thread.

No-one has yet commented on the likelihood of Zimbabwe's new president being just as tyrannical as Mr Mugabe.

Edited by c_cubed51
Added a paragraph.

3 hours ago, c_cubed51 said:

There is a sense in which we all share at least one characteristic of Mr Mugabe - we know how to deflect discussion away from the real issue, namely Mr Mugabe's negative impact on the citizens of Zimbabwe during his reign.

Please desist from all the mindless arguing and stick to the point of the thread.

No-one has yet commented on the likelihood of Zimbabwe's new president being just as tyrannical as Mr Mugabe.

As this new guy was Robert's right hand man before they fell out and he had to do a runner, I can't imagine there will be any great change. Time will either prove me right or wrong.

As this new guy was Robert's right hand man before they fell out and he had to do a runner, I can't imagine there will be any great change. Time will either prove me right or wrong.

I believe the new president was vice president, before Mugabe fired him. It's my understanding that this is why the military took control. Personally, I think he was removed from power cos he was discriminated against due to the fact he was a little long in the tooth..........AGEISM!:58674be766e2b_EmojiSmiley-16:

I've seen prejudice against me on this forum because my vast experience and intellect. (I don't know if there is a word for prejudice against intelligence) 'Liberal' could be a synonym, though.

You little tiger. :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07:

There's nothing 'little' about this person! Well, there may be one thing.....................:58674be025c9f_EmojiSmiley-05:

3 hours ago, Trinity said:

Thank you. This place is a zoo.  

Maybe a preferred term for members could be 'inmates'.

5 hours ago, c_cubed51 said:

Damn, what a breath of fresh air! You're right about Mugabe's replacement. Almost certainly, reforms may be difficult to achieve.........if the new guy even wanted to reform.

This is what we are finding out in the US of A, that changes are difficult to achieve. Way too many people are content and settled in the status quo. It's a vast network called the 'establishment'.

The big difference between us and them, is that our people are wanting more gov participation. The people in Zimbabwe have a much greater reason to want change. I question here is, 'Do they want it badly enough?'

4 minutes ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

If the cap fits... :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674bde4b3fb_EmojiSmiley-02:

Four words......you're improving...........a little. Graphics don't count. Although an exception should be made in your case.

20 hours ago, nice1bruva said:

please don't personal message me on a debated public topic....

''I’m not being racist about Mugabe - just saying what they are all saying is boring dribble in response to their pathetic attempts at me, that’s all''

Damn, what a whiney butt!:58674be5c2392_EmojiSmiley-13:

4 hours ago, rowlf said:

This is what we are finding out in the US of A, that changes are difficult to achieve. Way too many people are content and settled in the status quo. It's a vast network called the 'establishment'.

The big difference between us and them, is that our people are wanting more gov participation. The people in Zimbabwe have a much greater reason to want change. I question here is, 'Do they want it badly enough?'

This is the Mugabe thread. If you want to start a Trumpton thread, start one of your own.

You may include: Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grubb.

6 hours ago, rowlf said:

The big difference between us and them, is that our people are wanting more gov participation.

Not wanting to derail my own thread into yet another discussion about the only country in the world but
1) I thought your guy was gonna drain the swamp?
2) You want MORE Government?  LMAO.  I think what I thought was a tremor in the force was just Cotton Nash falling off his High Horse.  Lordy, lordy you come up with some pearlers Rowlfie.

Back to the thread now please.

17 minutes ago, Trinity said:

Not wanting to derail my own thread into yet another discussion about the only country in the world but
1) I thought your guy was gonna drain the swamp?
2) You want MORE Government?  LMAO.  I think what I thought was a tremor in the force was just Cotton Nash falling off his High Horse.  Lordy, lordy you come up with some pearlers Rowlfie.

Back to the thread now please.

It's not a post about a submission to the powers that be. Trump is still wading through it, kicking ass and taking names. However, I finally came to the realization that love of country, for the most part, means diddly squat in our society. Politicians will betray their mums for money and power.

2 hours ago, helen said:

This is the Mugabe thread. If you want to start a Trumpton thread, start one of your own.

You may include: Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grubb.

I'm that transparent, huh?

4 hours ago, rowlf said:

However, I finally came to the realization that love of country, for the most part, means diddly squat in our society. Politicians will betray their mums for money and power.

Oh my... and Trump is one of the biggest , greediest and narcissistic money men... sooooo .. shall I help you with the math ?

41 minutes ago, Trinity said:

Oh my... and Trump is one of the biggest , greediest and narcissistic money men... sooooo .. shall I help you with the math ?

There are many people who can identify with that. The only thing is, Trump is successful. And, until recently, he wasn't a politician. He's going to make America great again!:58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01:

2 hours ago, rowlf said:

There are many people who can identify with that. The only thing is, Trump is successful. And, until recently, he wasn't a politician. He's going to make America great again!:58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01:

"Successful" is debatable. I read that had he just put his inherited wealth in a term deposit he would have far greater wealth. He's also had about as much luck in marriage as you have. 😈

7 hours ago, Trinity said:

"Successful" is debatable. I read that had he just put his inherited wealth in a term deposit he would have far greater wealth. He's also had about as much luck in marriage as you have. 😈

Ouch! That really hurts!:58674be766e2b_EmojiSmiley-16:

Trump.................I realize that you, or probably no one on the forum would agree, but just the fact that he has challenged political correctness has made him a successful president.

I perfect example of this is the names that I've been called on this thread. The idiot that wrote it doesn't know me. He had nothing to contribute to the thread. All his pea brain understood is a montage of words that I had written on a post which someone had told him years ago, is racist. I don't have black friends, I have friends that happen to be black.

The ruination of our society began when we started respecting groups instead of picking individuals can 'walk the walk' instead of just talk.

We will always vary on how to conduct a 'person driven life', (yeah, I read the book, but don't waste your money) but a man should stand for something instead of in line to collect his monthly check.

One can't be strengthened in body and spirit, if he's never tested. That's why we're turning from winners to losers. But our excuse that we have developed a trait called compassion and we deserve to suck hind teat in current events due to our past transgressions................poppycock!

1 hour ago, rowlf said:

Trump.................I realize that you, or probably no one on the forum would agree, but just the fact that he has challenged political correctness has made him a successful president.

I perfect example of this is the names that I've been called on this thread. The idiot that wrote it doesn't know me. He had nothing to contribute to the thread. All his pea brain understood is a montage of words that I had written on a post which someone had told him years ago, is racist. I don't have black friends, I have friends that happen to be black.

The ruination of our society began when we started respecting groups instead of picking individuals can 'walk the walk' instead of just talk.

We will always vary on how to conduct a 'person driven life', (yeah, I read the book, but don't waste your money) but a man should stand for something instead of in line to collect his monthly check.

One can't be strengthened in body and spirit, if he's never tested. That's why we're turning from winners to losers. But our excuse that we have developed a trait called compassion and we deserve to suck hind teat in current events due to our past transgressions................poppycock!

You would be taken more seriously if you could stop making excuses for Trump. The only good thing to say for him is he saves Brexit Britain from being the laughing stock of the world.

I will pass on the matter of your racism, it has all been said before.

‘One can't be strengthened in body and spirit, if he's never tested. That's why we're turning from winners to losers.’ Is a more interesting line. If you are right then maybe a good dose of losing is just what you need to strengthen your body and spirit, but I’m afraid it is more serious than that.

The American century is coming to a close as is the whole period of western domination, the system is broken and decaying. It happened to the Romans and the dinosaurs and the British and now it is happening to you. The torch has been passed to the orient, the future is theirs.
Lets hope they use it more wisely than we did.

14 minutes ago, helen said:

You would be taken more seriously if you could stop making excuses for Trump. The only good thing to say for him is he saves Brexit Britain from being the laughing stock of the world.

I will pass on the matter of your racism, it has all been said before.

‘One can't be strengthened in body and spirit, if he's never tested. That's why we're turning from winners to losers.’ Is a more interesting line. If you are right then maybe a good dose of losing is just what you need to strengthen your body and spirit, but I’m afraid it is more serious than that.

The American century is coming to a close as is the whole period of western domination, the system is broken and decaying. It happened to the Romans and the dinosaurs and the British and now it is happening to you. The torch has been passed to the orient, the future is theirs.
Lets hope they use it more wisely than we did.

A defeatist attitude, pure and simple. Who passed them the torch? It sure as hell wasn't me! And they didn't have to take it from our grasp. Apparently, using your post as evidence, we passed it with a smug smile on our lips.