Nigel65

Celebrity Road Trip BBC 2

47 posts in this topic

On celeb road trip tonight, Catherine Southon had her legs out, in sheer neutral nylons. It is at the Auction at the end sitting next the Ricky Tomlinson

I think I saw her panties in one shot.

5 hours ago, Timmy said:

I think I saw her panties in one shot.

I reckon at 55:50 you get a flash of white triangle... I reckon she had more of a struggle with that hemline than she did with the auction! 

Ooh yes, I'm a big fan of hers.  I could look at her antique knockers all day.

6 hours ago, pelle said:

Ooh yes, I'm a big fan of hers.  I could look at her antique knockers all day.

Good to see Germaine Greer on the forum!!!!

Hmm. Apologies. Its actually an attachment so you may have to save it and then view it.

I will try and produce something better tomorrow.

Hi. New poster here. Firstly, many thanks to all those contributors who have brightened up many a dull day!

I've nearly joined several times, but the delicious Ms. Southon's latest escapade has pushed me over the edge. I'd given up all hope, but gazed in wonder at the lavish amounts of thigh on display. Was that? ... nah, just a shadow. And yet.

This is where I get really sad. Watching the 'goodbye' shots at the end I noticed her (tight) dress behaving rather strangely. Lumps where there shouldn't be. A strap shaped lump to be exact. Extending from just below her (clearly visible) panties to a point a few inches down & parallel to her dress seam - but moving separately to it. 

What could it be? Given the exposure during the auction, leg crossing, knicker shot & everything, stockings were surely impossible. And yet.

Forensic examination revealed there is one point, about the middle of the auction, where her hem turns over ever so slightly & the shadows then revealed look to be independent of her movement. I really cannot be sure but ...

What do we think? I'd be interested to hear other opinions. I just cannot think of another explanation for that strap shaped line under her dress, but I'm open to alternative explanations. Anyway, a fascinating case Dr. Watson.

I must get out more.

She has been on the show enough times now she knows where the camera will be she has worn them especially , bet she is loving all the attention she is gettin on here , well done that lady , keep it up 

5 hours ago, Mike Cable said:

3.23 to 3.26 is the interesting bit. Shame the goodbye scene isn't included.

Ricky's a very lucky boy.

Have you ever seen Catherine fondling cylindrical artefacts? Not good for my blood pressure!

Edited by Dennis Moore
Wrong name

11 hours ago, nomis3 said:

She has been on the show enough times now she knows where the camera will be she has worn them especially , bet she is loving all the attention she is gettin on here , well done that lady , keep it up 

Do you really think that she apparently worn them deliberately because she knew that she would be able to flash her bits at the camera on purpose? And you think she comes on this forum and checks out what everyone is saying about her choice of hosiery and what comments people make about her flashing? 

Can I just ask, do you get out much? 

Yes actually I do think she did it on purpose , if she ts her name in Google this will come up how do we no what her aulteria motives are , just enjoy the fact she did

"aulteria"

That's utterly brilliant! lol

No stockings, but the gusset of her tights was clearly visable. And as a full-bloodied male, it was a serious turn-on getting a peek up her skirt. She's got a cracking pair of legs and fair play to the girl, she likes showing them off.

Edited by tomorrow

6 hours ago, tomorrow said:

No stockings, but the gusset of her tights was clearly visable. And as a full-bloodied male, it was a serious turn-on getting a peek up her skirt. She's got a cracking pair of legs and fair play to the girl, she likes showing them off.

Not to sound pervy but I could watch that for hours!!!!

Having a better half who regularly wears a similar proportion dress if there was that much thigh showing there would definitely be something to see be it hold up or stocking top. 

8 hours ago, holdupsturnmeon said:

Having a better half who regularly wears a similar proportion dress if there was that much thigh showing there would definitely be something to see be it hold up or stocking top. 

I quite agree. That's what makes it so fascinating!

But I had actually recorded it, & I can't explain the pic I posted (above) - which applies to the whole goodbye sequence - & there is definitely something from 3.23 to 3.26 on Mike Cable's clip when I look at my recording on VLC using slomo & zoom (top of her left thigh). There's plenty of shadows (we've all chased those!) but this one moves differently. Actually, I'll try posting one or two (more convincing in slomo though).

CS4.jpg

CS6.jpg

CS7.jpg

It's so nice to see a women who is not afraid to show off her legs, too many these days don't!

Catherine once again wearing sexy dark grey nylons seen several times whilst driving on Put Your Money today.

Lovely lady, great legs, in tights or stockings! 

Blimey......she's got a mighty fine pair of legs and isn't afraid to show them off is she? 

Wonderful ❤️👍🏽