nylonlondonman

GILL GASCOIGNE;NYLON WEARER?

20 posts in this topic

does any one remember the 1980s and 1950 actress Gill gascigoigne? i frequently recall this lovely,classy lady was a lover of sheer black hosiery and spike heels..photos anyone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will second that, very sexy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really easy to find, all over Google. Thank you for the reminder

Unfortunately unwell now, shame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was she not in one of the old confession of a? Film in a Basque and stockings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, nylonlondonman said:

does any one remember the 1980s and 1950 actress Gill gascigoigne? i frequently recall this lovely,classy lady was a lover of sheer black hosiery and spike heels..photos anyone?

Post a picture for christ's sake. It's not that fucking difficult.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jill Gascoine was actually one of the sixth form girls on the film The Pure Hell of St Trinians where she donned the iconic St Trinians gymslips and fully fashioned black stockings and suspenders. She can be seen at the end of the film at the fight scene.

Edited by DrFishnets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DrFishnets said:

Jill Gascoine was actually one of the sixth form girls on the film The Pure Hell of St Trinians where she donned the iconic St Trinians gymslips and fully fashioned black stockings and suspenders. She can be seen at the end of the film at the fight scene.

Good knowledge did not know that... Thank you for sharing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's one I found article-0-00C2E6A900000190-974_468x522.j249A9FFE00000578-2905838-image-a-74_1421

Edited by JulianCD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She was in a confession film

Was starring in gentle touch as well

I met her once in early 80s and she was wearing black stockings 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

all sorts of "stars" donned ff's etc over the years, some no doubt because they liked them, some cause the price was right  lol, am trying to think of name of that midlands female radio dj,  doesn't make sense I know, but she used to twang her suspender straps, lovely looking lady but think she went to prison for some sex crime!

Edited by Auntiesfault

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gill Gascoigne ! Now that's a lovely reminder of the 1980s ... I adored her. Such a wonderfully sexy lady. Off for a quick google of her images.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Auntiesfault said:

all sorts of "stars" donned ff's etc over the years, some no doubt because they liked them, some cause the price was right  lol, am trying to think of name of that midlands female radio dj,  doesn't make sense I know, but she used to twang her suspender straps, lovely looking lady but think she went to prison for some sex crime!

Julie Mayer and her husband Tony Wadsworth were sent to prison for five years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 0:52 AM, Carlos28 said:

Post a picture for christ's sake. It's not that fucking difficult.

Why the bad language ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2017 at 4:52 PM, Carlos28 said:

Post a picture for christ's sake. It's not that fucking difficult.

If it's not that difficult why haven't you found one and posted it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some mother's do have em !

Edited by blufouryou

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crossover from The Gentle Touch into  CATS EYES with her character Maggie Forbes now working for Home Office surveillance unit and wearing a French maids outfit undercover at hotel (yes there is a stockings scene but not with her @24:14!) with black nylons.

 

Maids outfit is @39:03 then 50:34

cheers

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2017 at 4:28 PM, nylonlondonman said:

does any one remember the 1980s and 1950 actress Gill gascigoigne? i frequently recall this lovely,classy lady was a lover of sheer black hosiery and spike heels..photos anyone?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/11/2017 at 9:08 PM, Colibri said:

Crossover from The Gentle Touch into  CATS EYES with her character Maggie Forbes now working for Home Office surveillance unit and wearing a French maids outfit undercover at hotel (yes there is a stockings scene but not with her @24:14!) with black nylons.

 

Maids outfit is @39:03 then 50:34

cheers

 

Leslie Ash is looking hot in her uniform too! 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now