violet

A Flowery Dress - & Other Things!

33 posts in this topic

:58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:  I've been prompted by a lovely friend of mine to get off my bum & at last post another description, so here goes :-

A black Figleaves basque has sheer sides, with dark red embroidery around the cups & down the front, plus a tiny silver heart that dangles between my breasts.   It has four red straps, which were decorated with pretty little indigo bows, but unbelievably, they actually interfered  with being able to fasten the clips, so sadly, I had to cut them off.  Never mind, they are now able to support 15 denier, wide seamed, point heel stockings that have net welts decorated with a red & black leaf pattern.  The welts also lace up, so I'm able to tie them off with sweet little bows.   Unfortunately, I've forgotten the make, which is a shame, as they are so beautiful.  Oops, I nearly forgot the dark red Pour Moi knickers, which are sheer, decorated with matching flowers & finished with a heart in marcasites, front centre waist.

My dress is from the Violeta range, by Mango.  With such a name, I just had to buy it, didn't I. :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01:   There is a profusion of flowers all over a sheer black fabric.  It has a deep V neck with a ribbon tie, long sleeves, puffed at shoulder & wrist, where a long cuff is decorated with three buttons.  Quite Victorian in inspiration.  It zips up at the back to leave a long opening fastened by a single button.  The skirt flares softly & finishes just below the knee.  Fortunately for me, there is a black underslip.  

Matt soft red round toed Ecco Mary Jane shoes have three inch heels.  My choice of perfume today is Vera Wang's Princess & with that, I'm ready to go!  :58674be025c9f_EmojiSmiley-05:

Princess, how perfectly apt. A beautiful description of a gorgeous ensemble which I hope makes you feel the special person that you truly are. You obviously look divine and I hope you have a special day. 😘Xx

:58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:  Oh my, that was quick, Nikki!  I'm so pleased by your lovely response.

:58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:  You just leave my stockings be, sa68.  Anyway, I assume you're happy with my choices.  I'm thinking of Christmas shopping.  

1 hour ago, violet said:

:58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:  You just leave my stockings be, sa68.  Anyway, I assume you're happy with my choices.  I'm thinking of Christmas shopping.  

Always happy with your choices V :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06: :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07:

:58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04: That's so nice to know, sa68.

Another delightful head-turning outfit Violet, maybe a little over the top for shopping in but I'll bet you get plenty of offers to carry your purchases.

:58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:  All dressed in my Sunday best, SirSpender.  I'm glad you approve.  

:58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:  Over the top, meee!   Never, Jenn.  I'm very pleased you find it delightful.  

:58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:  I do my little best, wifeingios.  I'm glad you approve.  

Amazing description. I of course adore the basque. Those sheer sides wow...how I love sheer fabric. The Pour Moi knickers sound amazing, just like something I would wear! Petra x

:58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:  My efforts appear to have attracted your full attention, Petra!   Thank you for that sweet response. 

Mmmmmmm, Violet.......... it may have been a while since your last post, but oh my, what a return, your outfit sounds so exquisite and so wonderfully co-ordinated, your description as alluring as ever, always evoking images so vivid in all of our minds, we have a lot to think that lovely friend of yours for 😊

Hope it’s not so long until we see an outfit post from you again else that lovely friend may need to give you another nudge ☺️ xxx

:58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:  My, your response is verging on the lyrical, officestockingsfan.  I'm happy to read that.  Thank you.

Oh Violet,

You keep quiet for so long then come back with a bang and hit us with a stunning description of classic femininity and style.

I've no doubt that you looked as stunning as ever, what a treat for anyone that was lucky enough to see you in such a wonderful outfit.

We obviously owe a debt of thanks to you friend that got you off you delightful bum to post such delights.

What girl doesn't love to wear a flowery which is made even better with the addition of those stockings.

Here's hoping this is a return to regular postings from you sweet Violet.

Jessica xx

:58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:  My goodness, a small essay, Jessica.  How delightful.  Thank you.

Violet 

the moment I saw the title of this thread I knew who it’s author would be.

What a fabulous description of what is clearly a very stylish outfit. Loving the sound of those stockings too. Saying that, oh to be a tiny silver heart 💋

:58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:  Nice to know I've started your week so well, globe.  That pleases me.  

:58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:  I'm delighted that your intuition led you to read on, Gillian.  Also amused by your ambition to nestle!  :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

:58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:  Always pleased to hear from you, silkynshiny.  Short & sweet. Fab is great. So glad you have that reaction.

Hi lovely Violet, 

such a long time since we have chatted, but it's wonderful to read one of you delicious outfit updates again!  Looking forward to more updates soon! 

LT xx

:58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04: Lovely to hear from you, LT.  I'm delighted at your kind response.

Violet 

i know I come across your beautiful post long after you have written it for the pleasure of all.  Such a vivid graphically enhancing description so real one can almost see it in the inner eye

please do not wait so long to share with us once more 

M

Oh my, I had quite forgotten this post.  I'm so pleased that you approve, Youngatheart.

Just joined and been reading a few posts. Violet your descriptions are quite literally amazing!

:58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:  Welcome to SHQ, silvia.  Thank you for your kind remarks, they are much appreciated.

Lovely x feminine and got to love the word profusion 

:58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:  Nice to know you're impressed & that you love words, too, Gentlejon.