Annabel

Used Panties

57 posts in this topic

On 30/11/2017 at 1:52 PM, luckyme said:

I doubt very much if you could destroy your own snot no matter how hard you blew you snozzle.

Just lets hope you live up to your promise and skulk silently off into the sunset.

Oh that really hurts. lol. It's like being attacked by the proverbial dead sheep. Anyway I'm gonna move on from this. I'm not a bully and this is like jousting with a man armed with a banana. Pointless

Edited by DMCGREG

On 26/11/2017 at 11:33 AM, luckyme said:

Great! SHQ is now being lowered to gutter level by a member who calls the gutter his home and can only attack a lady and spout meaningless threats from the safety of his pram.

I agree, disgusting language and bullying behaviour, not appropriate for this site.

5 hours ago, Timmy said:

I agree, disgusting language and bullying behaviour, not appropriate for this site.

Unfortunately, the individual concerned has realised he can now get away with it.

On 30/11/2017 at 4:22 AM, DMCGREG said:

Yeah OK. I will just be quiet and accept everything you oddballs say is correct. You clearly care more about it than I do so good luck and take care. All i will say is that Augustus, you have never walked into a bar with a lady. i doubt if you have ever even met a lady that is not your mummy. All you posters that are so offended by my language should actually read my posts and show me when and where I used "foul or abusive" language to anyone on here. FAO this all started because I "dared" suggest that someone selling a set of authentic Jimi Hendrix guitar strings may or may not be as important/authentic as as pair of knickers for sale. But listen, Luckyme, Dworkin, Augustus, and Katerina, you guys feel free to bring it it on. I'm 100% sure I can verbally destroy each of you. I don't particularly want to do it but it would be so easy and I would be odd if I didn't defend myself. So go ahead, make my day.

No worries, DMCGREG. When you have reached puberty and are  old enough to walk in to a bar on your own, then hopefully you will know how to conduct yourself in the company of the opposite sex. Good luck with your deluded  dreams of verbally destroying good respectful SHQ members.

Yeah Ok Timmy, Luckyme and Augustus, I will take a telling from all you Crossbow loving, illegal upskirt wanting, fairy hating apologists for harassment of females. You are all so moral aren't you? One of you likes killing small furries, the other loves unwanted experiences that girls don't know about and the last one talks about "fairies" and girls that dare complain after an assault. But that's ok guys, you just carry on worrying about my swearing right up until there is a chap at your door. 

Considering the post that started this topic was nothing to do with stockings and perhaps somewhat distasteful, the direction that some of the posts have gone in, not to mention their abusive nature, I am surprised it has not been moderated out of existence

13 hours ago, DMCGREG said:

Yeah Ok Timmy, Luckyme and Augustus, I will take a telling from all you Crossbow loving, illegal upskirt wanting, fairy hating apologists for harassment of females. You are all so moral aren't you? One of you likes killing small furries, the other loves unwanted experiences that girls don't know about and the last one talks about "fairies" and girls that dare complain after an assault. But that's ok guys, you just carry on worrying about my swearing right up until there is a chap at your door. 

Has this chap a border pass for Timmie? He'll need his passport for Augustas and me.

I think you must have delusions of grandeur as no one is worried about your swearing except perhaps those of similar low intelligence you mix with.

1 hour ago, switchto amanda said:

Considering the post that started this topic was nothing to do with stockings and perhaps somewhat distasteful, the direction that some of the posts have gone in, not to mention their abusive nature, I am surprised it has not been moderated out of existence

Love this but of course as is now well-known, The Moderators no longer exist!

KtF
:58674be973f66_EmojiSmiley-20:

1 hour ago, SeamsFFun said:

Love this but of course as is now well-known, The Moderators no longer exist!

KtF
:58674be973f66_EmojiSmiley-20:

To be fair to DMCGREG, he has now stopped using the bad language since being challenged and is now just posting what I consider banter, which is harmless in my book. Also to be fair to all SHQ members, I don't think the behaviour in general has been bad since the moderation has been less active. It certainly doesn't seem to have deteriorated since the Chat Moderator has become less active. The Chat Moderator was clearly over friendly with the male wearers who frequent the chat room and missed bad behaviour in the main forums. This is not just an opinion, but based on fact gathered from a few years ago, when a female member, who was an ex-member of the Israeli Army went under cover in the chat room to find out, what on earth was happening in there. The lady came to the conclusion that one particular male wearer holds court, who is friendly to female members who compliment him, but less than friendly to female members, who don't heap praise on him. This male wearer had the Chat Moderator in his handbag. One lady who suffered very badly was LindaLegsOnShow, who was permanently excluded from the chat room, because she upset a few grown men  who wear stockings.  I have no idea what the arrangements were regarding the employment of the Chat Moderator, but as my Grandma used to say "I wouldn't pay her in soap coupons"

The way forward is self moderation by SHQ members, which seems to have stopped further bad language on this thread.

On 12/7/2017 at 7:29 AM, Augustus said:

To be fair to DMCGREG, he has now stopped using the bad language since being challenged and is now just posting what I consider banter, which is harmless in my book. Also to be fair to all SHQ members, I don't think the behaviour in general has been bad since the moderation has been less active. It certainly doesn't seem to have deteriorated since the Chat Moderator has become less active. The Chat Moderator was clearly over friendly with the male wearers who frequent the chat room and missed bad behaviour in the main forums. This is not just an opinion, but based on fact gathered from a few years ago, when a female member, who was an ex-member of the Israeli Army went under cover in the chat room to find out, what on earth was happening in there. The lady came to the conclusion that one particular male wearer holds court, who is friendly to female members who compliment him, but less than friendly to female members, who don't heap praise on him. This male wearer had the Chat Moderator in his handbag. One lady who suffered very badly was LindaLegsOnShow, who was permanently excluded from the chat room, because she upset a few grown men  who wear stockings.  I have no idea what the arrangements were regarding the employment of the Chat Moderator, but as my Grandma used to say "I wouldn't pay her in soap coupons"

The way forward is self moderation by SHQ members, which seems to have stopped further bad language on this thread.

Nice to hear another of your Grannies quotes Augie. I missed them !

On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 12:10 AM, DMCGREG said:

Dworkin

Please don't take this the wrong way mate but please stop the 500 word reply's to what is a basically simple request. I actually quite like your educational info but the request here was "can I sell my knickers"? Please don't try and turn it into some kinda existential process that requires any more thought than "does someone want to buy my knickers"? This site is not about the history, theory or understanding of stockings on women through the ages. If u have great pics of hot women in stockings then fucking post them. That's what everyone wants to see. What we don't need is someone telling us why we may or may not be attracted to women with legs that may or may not be clothed in what may or may not be stockings. To compare a used set of Jimi Hendrix' guitar strings to a random girls knickers is just fucking ludicrous and idiotic. Stop being so serious, sit back, relax and shut up. 

You, fellow member, are a flaming idiot. What in God's name are you doing here?

9 hours ago, rowlf said:

You, fellow member, are a flaming idiot. What in God's name are you doing here?

A very good question.

It will be argued that he has every right to be here, which is true, but he? should make sure the filth from the gutter where he lives is washed from his mouth before he speaks his words of wisdom.

Aw great, total lols. Have you oddball inbred weirdos actually listened to yourselves??? This ain't the bible but i think ye bretheren want to smite me as I reject the teachings of the Lord Augustus. All hail Augustus. You guys just keep getting more funny with each post. I am totally bored talking to you but when you come back with stuff like this then it is absolutely comedy GOLD. When you guys order stockings you should ask for a 50% discount as you only want one to put over your head while stalking women on the internet. Everyone is laughing at you and saying thank god we live in Britain. 

5 hours ago, DMCGREG said:

Aw great, total lols. Have you oddball inbred weirdos actually listened to yourselves??? This ain't the bible but i think ye bretheren want to smite me as I reject the teachings of the Lord Augustus. All hail Augustus. You guys just keep getting more funny with each post. I am totally bored talking to you but when you come back with stuff like this then it is absolutely comedy GOLD. When you guys order stockings you should ask for a 50% discount as you only want one to put over your head while stalking women on the internet. Everyone is laughing at you and saying thank god we live in Britain. 

I think you'll find that it is actually yourself that everyone is laughing at. But good to see that you continue to be your usual obnoxious self on this forums, as you hide behind the anonymity of the internet to try to impose your distorted abuse on these threads to members who see you for what you are - a tiny little troll. 

Edited by Bigun

3 hours ago, Bigun said:

I think you'll find that it is actually yourself that everyone is laughing at. But good to see that you continue to be your usual obnoxious self on this forums, as you hide behind the anonymity of the internet to try to impose your distorted abuse on these threads to members who see you for what you are - a tiny little troll. 

Like!

On 08/12/2017 at 12:03 AM, Trinity said:

Nice to hear another of your Grannies quotes Augie. I missed them !

I am known as Lord Augustus now, Trinity.  My Grandma would have been proud of my new title. I am still a man of the people and Augie is still fine.