Sign in to follow this  
SeamsFFun

What Do You Call It?

12 posts in this topic

That area at the top of a pair of tights where the shade is darker than the legs and is seldom seen?

Cos I saw plenty of it last night!

KaF
:58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

44 views and no-one can offer me an answer?

It was an extremely erotic and sexy sight so I'd like to use the right vernacular!

KtF
:58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No idea what it’s called sorry Seams, personally I prefer the sheer to waist version with no reinforced gusset. In all colours, I’ve yet to taste a pair I didn’t like if you know what I mean 👅😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the tights are not sheer, then the shaded part must be classed as the "panty" as in "pantyhose"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Seams inspector said:

No idea what it’s called sorry Seams, personally I prefer the sheer to waist version with no reinforced gusset. In all colours, I’ve yet to taste a pair I didn’t like if you know what I mean 👅😉

I know what you mean BUT like an unexpected glimpse of stocking top, seeing the "tops/darker" shade of a Ladies tights in a public space is also a sheer thrill and last night this young Lady had an awful lot on show and it was very exciting.

It was fantastic enough to see her in sheer barely black tights and such a very short denim dress but then when her "tops" were exposed she didn't hide them and even when she got up to go to the bar and they were in plain (knit!) sight she didn't pull her dress down.

It was very sexy and teasing I can tell you and she seemed so comfortable in what she was wearing I can only think she didn't know what was on show or didn't worry about it.

I was treat to almost an hour of said leg show and what made it all the more pleasant was the Lady was young, early 20s, and it's a veritable bonus to see one so young in such sheer amazing action, she had great legs and she was exceedingly pretty too.

I, at times, felt like an "Auld Perv" but then I thought I'm just admiring beautiful sexuality and I'd have defied anyone that says they don't like tights or that they are the work of the Devil to tell me what they could've seen wasn't sexy.

We all hope for a confirmed stocking sighting and that is the ultimate but this young Lady last night certainly sent me home with a massive smile on my face and a memory to savour.

KaF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SeamsFFun said:

I know what you mean BUT like an unexpected glimpse of stocking top, seeing the "tops/darker" shade of a Ladies tights in a public space is also a sheer thrill and last night this young Lady had an awful lot on show and it was very exciting.

It was fantastic enough to see her in sheer barely black tights and such a very short denim dress but then when her "tops" were exposed she didn't hide them and even when she got up to go to the bar and they were in plain (knit!) sight she didn't pull her dress down.

It was very sexy and teasing I can tell you and she seemed so comfortable in what she was wearing I can only think she didn't know what was on show or didn't worry about it.

I was treat to almost an hour of said leg show and what made it all the more pleasant was the Lady was young, early 20s, and it's a veritable bonus to see one so young in such sheer amazing action, she had great legs and she was exceedingly pretty too.

I, at times, felt like an "Auld Perv" but then I thought I'm just admiring beautiful sexuality and I'd have defied anyone that says they don't like tights or that they are the work of the Devil to tell me what they could've seen wasn't sexy.

We all hope for a confirmed stocking sighting and that is the ultimate but this young Lady last night certainly sent me home with a massive smile on my face and a memory to savour.

KaF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

News alert! You are indeed an "Auld Perv"... and tights are the work of the devil. Now, go take a cold shower and make sure you're not drinking the Kool Aid when you're ingesting your Viagra!  :58674bf0eeb1b_EmojiSmiley-33:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd also call it the gusset or just the top of the tights. Sexy because tights make me think of stockings, which are sexier :-)

bare legs don't make me think of stockings; nice but just not as joyful or sexy like stockings. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whatever you call it (perhaps the reinforced top), I also find it exciting to see, especially in public. It always seems like it's the bit you're not really supposed to see and therefor that makes it more exciting. I last saw this only a few days ago when an attractive lady about 30 was sitting crossed legged on a train. As the spaces are a bit restricted there's plenty of opportunity for "skirt trouble" and hers did in fact keep riding up to show the darker tops of her tan tights. It was made even better in the way she kept adjusting her hemline to temporarily cover the tops - suggesting that she didn't want them to be seen, which  made it even more interesting and exciting when her skirt rode up again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎27‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 7:12 AM, shesout said:

Whatever you call it (perhaps the reinforced top), I also find it exciting to see, especially in public. It always seems like it's the bit you're not really supposed to see and therefor that makes it more exciting. I last saw this only a few days ago when an attractive lady about 30 was sitting crossed legged on a train. As the spaces are a bit restricted there's plenty of opportunity for "skirt trouble" and hers did in fact keep riding up to show the darker tops of her tan tights. It was made even better in the way she kept adjusting her hemline to temporarily cover the tops - suggesting that she didn't want them to be seen, which  made it even more interesting and exciting when her skirt rode up again.

Now that's what I'm talking about!

I would defy anyone not to find such a sighting thrillingly sexy.

Thanks ALL for your replies.

KaF
:58674be025c9f_EmojiSmiley-05:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is a great site. My gf tends to wear short skirts or dresses when we go to formal things like weddings and you can be guaranteed that the slightly darker tan or barely black bit of her tights that you mention would go on show more than a few times.

I know what you mean about it being exciting to see the bit you’re not meant to see. As I’ve said repeatedly on here I love to see the tan or barely black waistband of her tights showing at the top of her jeans or trousers when she bends or sits. Even though it’s a daily occurrence I never tire of seeing it lol

Edited by DannyB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this