Sign in to follow this  
stockingsadmirer

Seamed Tights Portland Oregon USA

1 post in this topic

At the end of a three day trip to Portland Oregon I can report that opaque tights and ankle boots are the standard issue office attire on the young professionals in their 20's to 30's this autumn. This afternoon in the sea of opaques I was pleasantly surprised to see a pair of black seamed tights on a very well dressed young woman walking home from work. Upon exiting the Benson Hotel in Portland Oregon this afternoon she crossed right in front of me. I caught up with her at the crosswalk and game her a nice compliment to which she said thank you. We then continued on our separate ways.

I would like to issue a challenge to fellow members to try an identify the brand/style. The had a fairly wide faux seam, about 3/16 inch, tight zigzag stitch. The also had a very fine detail dot pattern, lots of small black dots close together. I presume they also need to be available at a common retail store on the West Coast of the USA. If you find a potential match please provide a link or an image. First person to find a match wins the challenge. I'll check back and confirm the match and/or provide more detail.