Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
redduke6

A Great Night for Redduke6

10 posts in this topic

So as previously posted, Mrs Redduke 6 and I had another date night to the theater.  She'd read the comments we had on our previous post about going to see "Love Never Dies" and felt she should eventually post pics of that nigt's outfit too.  Well folks, Saturday was a GREAT night for all!  We first took pics of the outfit she wore to "Gobsmacked!" And then she said, "Let's show them what turned heads two weeks ago!"  I was flabbergasted!  Here we now have the outfit that turned heads as she sashayed to the ladies room two weeks ago.  The full album is on our page.  To top it all off, as we are heading out tonight, she flashes me a bit of thigh showing her 8 strap garter belt and stockings again!  The grin told it all.  I am a VERY lucky man indeed.

image.jpeg

38 people like this

Wow ☺ You are a lucky man, your lady looks fantastic ! ☺

Great picture, very lucky man, great evening outfit although shoes look a bit too sensible, please don’t take that as a put down (don’t need the negative police around) I’m just making a comment, I would love to see a more daintier shoe , I guess the was a bit of walking was required that evening? 

Very nice indeed! can see why she was drawing attention all night

Re the shoe remarks, I love to see "heels reflected" stilettos with point heel nylons, and thicker ones (esp pre stilettos as per betty page) with cuban heel stockings, no insult intended but I don't like the "clunky" thick high heels in general, not just yours, sorry 

On ‎06‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:41 PM, redduke6 said:

So as previously posted, Mrs Redduke 6 and I had another date night to the theater.  She'd read the comments we had on our previous post about going to see "Love Never Dies" and felt she should eventually post pics of that nigt's outfit too.  Well folks, Saturday was a GREAT night for all!  We first took pics of the outfit she wore to "Gobsmacked!" And then she said, "Let's show them what turned heads two weeks ago!"  I was flabbergasted!  Here we now have the outfit that turned heads as she sashayed to the ladies room two weeks ago.  The full album is on our page.  To top it all off, as we are heading out tonight, she flashes me a bit of thigh showing her 8 strap garter belt and stockings again!  The grin told it all.  I am a VERY lucky man indeed.

Boy you are a lucky man indeed and it's great that you know it and acknowledge it.

The Red Duchess is a sheer delight to view and admire especially with her wondrously spectacular legs so beautifully adorned in those stunning contrast seams.

The whole outfit though oozes class, style, charm, elegance and sophistication and no wonder heads must have turned when her presence graced the night.

The outfit shows what a fabulously fantastic figure she has and you must be very proud to be seen out and about with such a beauty.

Then to top it all off we have what I can only describe as a mesmeric and very femininely pleasing head of sensational hair.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

4 hours ago, SeamsFFun said:

Boy you are a lucky man indeed and it's great that you know it and acknowledge it.

The Red Duchess is a sheer delight to view and admire especially with her wondrously spectacular legs so beautifully adorned in those stunning contrast seams.

The whole outfit though oozes class, style, charm, elegance and sophistication and no wonder heads must have turned when her presence graced the night.

The outfit shows what a fabulously fantastic figure she has and you must be very proud to be seen out and about with such a beauty.

Then to top it all off we have what I can only describe as a mesmeric and very femininely pleasing head of sensational hair.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

To have "spectacular legs... beautifully adorned in... stunning contrast seams" and "a mesmeric and very femininely pleasing head of sensational hair" is, well, both spectacular and mesmeric!  :58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12:

Love the fabulous stockings and the fabulous heels. Mrs R is a very lovely lady.