Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
redduke6

Another Saturday Night in Detroit

15 posts in this topic

Well, another date night and another sexy Mrs Redduke adventure.  This past weekend, we went and saw "Gobsmacked!" at the. fisher theater here.  The Mrs, again following her maxim of never going bare legged to the theater, wore a pair transpareze charcoal opaques stockings held finely I place by an 8 strap Suspender belt from SHQ.  She paired that with a pair or purple ankle boots with gold tipped laces at the back that swayed as she sashayed down the aisle.  She paired this with a nude thong and bra covered by a mid thigh wool skirt and purple top.  I've included the full picture album on our page.

image.jpeg

39 people like this

Wow, this is just gorgeous

Very sexy

xxxxx

Very nice flash and some nice photo's in your albums.

Thanks for sharing.

Lovely ☺

Looking lovely. #twang

On ‎06‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:19 PM, redduke6 said:

Well, another date night and another sexy Mrs Redduke adventure.  This past weekend, we went and saw "Gobsmacked!" at the. fisher theater here.  The Mrs, again following her maxim of never going bare legged to the theater, wore a pair transpareze charcoal opaques stockings held finely I place by an 8 strap Suspender belt from SHQ.  She paired that with a pair or purple ankle boots with gold tipped laces at the back that swayed as she sashayed down the aisle.  She paired this with a nude thong and bra covered by a mid thigh wool skirt and purple top.  I've included the full picture album on our page.

First and foremost this is an exceptionally sexy and flirty photo that shows how great SHQ can be and how a Lady can tease and please even when fully dressed.

The album that it's taken from is also well worth a look as it shows off this sheer quality Lady so well and gives us many fine glimpse of those spectacular legs so beautifully adorned.

It is just so comforting, heartening and refreshing to know that such a beautiful Lady is a committed adorner and enjoys showing it to us.

TBH sir, I'm not sure you had to leave the house to be truly gobsmacked as such a breathtakingly wonderful Lady certainly has me gasping for air.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

4 hours ago, SeamsFFun said:

First and foremost this is an exceptionally sexy and flirty photo that shows how great SHQ can be and how a Lady can tease and please even when fully dressed.

The album that it's taken from is also well worth a look as it shows off this sheer quality Lady so well and gives us many fine glimpse of those spectacular legs so beautifully adorned.

It is just so comforting, heartening and refreshing to know that such a beautiful Lady is a committed adorner and enjoys showing it to us.

TBH sir, I'm not sure you had to leave the house to be truly gobsmacked as such a breathtakingly wonderful Lady certainly has me gasping for air.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

If only all ladies were "committed adorners", the world would be a much better place!  :58674be335272_EmojiSmiley-09: