Legman1975

liz kendall

14 posts in this topic

Somebody showed some leg somewhere between midnight and 23:59  one day.

Sorry got no clip of it

1 person likes this

How ridiculous!!!! Where????

1 person likes this

While I realise the OP didn't say where this was, it doesn't take a genius to narrow it down, given the person.

Some of the smart Alec responses are very petty. It was from the Daily Politics on whichever day this was posted.

Pavlovs Dog....there is no point posting about a “sighting” of any kind without saying where it was....hardly petty! Some of us don’t want to trawl around....a quick gander and that’s it.

2 people like this

20 minutes ago, Seams4me said:

Pavlovs Dog....there is no point posting about a “sighting” of any kind without saying where it was....hardly petty! Some of us don’t want to trawl around....a quick gander and that’s it.

Well I managed to find it with minimal effort, so...........

Maybe Legman was so excited to tell us he simply forgot the details.

1 person likes this

22 hours ago, Seams4me said:

please give links of where you have posted "sighting" so I know how to post in future, or are you too lazy to post anything helpful?

Legman 1975....you’re talking riddles. Speak sense.....oh and don’t bother posting if you don’t get that the idea is to direct everyone  to where said “leg showing” is !!

2 minutes ago, Seams4me said:

Legman 1975....you’re talking riddles. Speak sense.....oh and don’t bother posting if you don’t get that the idea is to direct everyone  to where said “leg showing” is !!

still waiting for links to where you've posted "sightings" or do you just troll and complain?

Stop fighting and sniping... although some comments are funny... smile everyone.

1 person likes this