stockingsadmirer68

V-Cips 😍

13 posts in this topic

Which ladies of the forums choose to adorn  / have adorned V-Clip suspenders? :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:  

Do you find them more effective at keeping your stockings taught / straight, compared to single clip versions :58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:

Any photographic evidence would be much appreciated 😍

Thanks in advance 😘

Hi

I am going to order one, but finding it hard to get a 4 strap one.

Kate

X

Lady S has a ten strap one and doesn't think it is any better/worse than a conventional one...takes longer to put on though with twenty clips to do up!!!

1 hour ago, Lord Seaton said:

Lady S has a ten strap one and doesn't think it is any better/worse than a conventional one...takes longer to put on though with twenty clips to do up!!!

It’s a **** job.... 🙄😳🤣😍

I would like to apply for the position  of SHQ Official Tab Fastener/Remover, 7 days a week 24 hour service, No fee's either! simply enroll on my register, then telephone when required, I will give bank details for transfer of expenses and I will be there as soon as possible depending on traffic conditions, flights etc if abroad, You know it makes sense!

18 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

It’s a **** job.... 🙄😳🤣😍

You are right S68 it's a *****job but someone (me) has to do it!!!

Unnecessary faff, but aesthetically pleasing to some I suppose.

A good 6 strap does the job perfectly well, in my experience, of both styles.

IMHO, a rear 'v' strap takes away the awful dilemma of 'do I attach the clip to the left, right or actually in the finishing loop' and allows a clip either side of it for maximum security...and of course, they feel really nice to wear too...

Lisa x

29 minutes ago, Lisa x said:

IMHO, a rear 'v' strap takes away the awful dilemma of 'do I attach the clip to the left, right or actually in the finishing loop' and allows a clip either side of it for maximum security...and of course, they feel really nice to wear too...

Lisa x

I totally agree with you, Lisa!!

Mrs soppys has a six strap v clip and when she first saw it was not convinced but after wearing its now one she chooses regularly. Keeps the seams straight .