Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
peeko

welsh Chanel

24 posts in this topic

welsh Chanel s4c on sky, I've been recording this program for a while now along with heno as its all the same presenters, I've had a few stocking flashes in the past but not as good as this one!!!

WP_20171105_15_01_19_Pro.jpg

15 people like this

sky channel 134 S4C HD , its a Welsh channel, the program is prynhawn da.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, peeko said:

sky channel 134 S4C HD , its a Welsh channel, the program is prynhawn da.

Top man thank you will keep an eye on it 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, BlueTony said:

Top man thank you will keep an eye on it 

God that takes me back to school Welsh lessons. I hated them so much I can hardly remember anything but prynhawn da just means Good Afternoon. I'll have to give it a watch with my nephew who speaks fluent Welsh - that way I can find out what they are all saying!!! Oh and said nephew is 20 so for those who are worried I won’t be stocking gazing with a child!!!

great spot. Thanks for introducing me to a lovely lady never seen her before, just put this program on catch up and watched the program will definitely keep a eye on this program in the future. well done

1 person likes this

Hate to say but with the slight ridge that is showing, it looks like spanx. You wouldn't get that sort of ridge on stockings where the welt is. 

1 person likes this

I'm pleased you all like the post, well most of you, there's always got to be one or two spanx lovers though!! Which put folk off posting pictures of gorgeous woman wearing stockings.

I watched the whole episode the other day, she definitely has a fair set of pins, but I think it’s Spanx over tights.

Nothing wrong with posting the sighting as there’s no way we can know either way, so don’t let this post put you off any future posts 

1 person likes this

Is it just me that thinks given how far up her leg this supposed top is , its far more likely to be spanx ?

1 person likes this

personally I think its bang on the right height for being a stocking top

18 hours ago, leadastray said:

Is it just me that thinks given how far up her leg this supposed top is , its far more likely to be spanx ?

If they were Spanx wouldn't you get a glimpse of them on her other thigh 

On 11/7/2017 at 5:13 AM, peeko said:

I'm pleased you all like the post, well most of you, there's always got to be one or two spanx lovers though!! Which put folk off posting pictures of gorgeous woman wearing stockings.

I liked the post. I enjoy the 'is she/isn't she?' debate and would certainly never discourage people from posting. I just think on this occasion, it might not be a stocking top but it is still a good picture. Thanks for sharing.

1 person likes this