littlewing legs

littlewing legs

11 posts in this topic

I have a love for both Stockings and high heel stilettos, So I have a quandary does the shoe enhance the stockinged leg or the stockings show off the shoes. Would love to know peoples opinions on this point.

picture included to make the piont.

Thanks

Littlewing legs

xxxx

20171019_171502.jpg

14 people like this

Greetings there Littlewing.

I'd offer opinion that under most circumstances both compliment each other. Most circumstances have that should the shoe not be of some outrageous design and those presented in the pic do not fall into that category. 

Enjoy, 

Dworkin

Very Good Question!  The first thing that caught me eyes is, Seamed Stockings!  Both stockings and shoes compliment each other! However in my opinion I desire to have my seamed stockings compliment my legs, feet and shoes.  I'm old school that way.  I like the 1950's look of open heel and toe high heels, especially slingbacks with fully fashioned seamed stockings.  Those type of shoes continue the look of the stockings!  All the way down to the toes.  A closed shoe to me hides the perfection of the workmanship of the hosiery and the elegant look of the stocking feet.  This is a nice picture but the wrong combination as far as shoes go, in my opinion!  We see elegance but only a percentage of stunning beauty and perfection.  For a shoe person this image steals the show!  For me, a stockings girl the shoes hide the perfection of pretty feet in fine seamed hosiery.

Great Topic and it's nice to sit here and enjoy enjoying you folks, my friends!:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

4 people like this

23 minutes ago, HanesBaby-CSB said:

Very Good Question!  The first thing that caught me eyes is, Seamed Stockings!  Both stockings and shoes compliment each other! However in my opinion I desire to have my seamed stockings compliment my legs, feet and shoes.  I'm old school that way.  I like the 1950's look of open heel and toe high heels, especially slingbacks with fully fashioned seamed stockings.  Those type of shoes continue the look of the stockings!  All the way down to the toes.  A closed shoe to me hides the perfection of the workmanship of the hosiery and the elegant look of the stocking feet.  This is a nice picture but the wrong combination as far as shoes go, in my opinion!  We see elegance but only a percentage of stunning beauty and perfection.  For a shoe person this image steals the show!  For me, a stockings girl the shoes hide the perfection of pretty feet in fine seamed hosiery.

Great Topic and it's nice to sit here and enjoy enjoying you folks, my friends!:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

Great opinion as always my wondrous stocking-clad beauty.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

On ‎03‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:28 PM, littlewing legs said:

I have a love for both Stockings and high heel stilettos, So I have a quandary does the shoe enhance the stockinged leg or the stockings show off the shoes. Would love to know peoples opinions on this point.

picture included to make the point.

Thanks

Littlewing legs xxxx

Mmm littlewings what a sensationally sexy and teasing picture this is, SHQ at it's sheer finest.

For me when viewing it, it was the superbly stunning stockings that drew me in and then I appreciated what a wondrous pair of legs you had to enhance and compliment them too.

The shoes certainly add to the excitement of the picture and are very, very nice but they were also what I noticed last. Mind you I do think that stockings/hosiery clad legs do benefit from a great pair of heels too.

I've also checked out your galleries and boy you are certainly a very sexy Lady that seams to understand what SHQ is all about.

Hope we see and hear more from you and you continue to tease and flirt with us so.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

1 person likes this

hmmmmmm, sniff sniff...... sniff.... im game

in your case Littlewing..... both, a fantastic combination! :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07:

1 person likes this

I'm going with the 'the stockings and the shoes are the whole effect' route..I love what heels do to my legs in stockings and yours look beautiful, both the pretty patterned stocking tops and the sexy red shoes The whole effect is just gorgeous xx

1 person likes this

They both compliment each other. They both look fab on your picture