Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
flutterby

Think some may need reminding or even made aware

16 posts in this topic

The discussion forums are the flagship of the site. However, new visitors can be put off by the sheer (a pun, haha) volume of contributions and not quite know where to start.

Forum topics and aims
The six forums have different aims and objectives, but the same rules. Here's a breakdown of what they cover:

The main forum: This is the best place to discuss all generic stockings issues including their cultural significance, place in society, and general chat about anything not covered elsewhere! The main forum is frequently hilarious, occasionally bad-tempered, but always compelling. Do not be afraid to join in, but please bear in mind the general posting rules, below!

The international forum: This is for all non-English language posts. It's a bit like the main forum but in Spanish, French, German, Norwegian, Italian, Swedish, etc. Please remember - views expressed in all of the forums are those of the individual contributor - not those of Stockings HQ!

The outfits/sightings forum: Spotted stockings in the high street? Or just dressing to impress? This is the place to see and be seen!

The product forum: This is the forum to discuss and give feedback on specific brands and styles of stockings and associated items of clothing.

The male issues forum: This is the place for men who wear stockings to discuss the issues that arise. It is not a seedy pick-up joint! Explicit messages and pornographic fantasies will be deleted, and user names and IP numbers banned. Please be considerate.

The off-topic forum: What's in a name? Ironically nothing is off-topic in the off-topic forum, with the usual caveats about not posting anything libellous, defamatory, obscene or illegal.

General posting guidelines

In general the forums are self-regulating although there are admins to step in when things get out of hand. There are very few guidelines and very few subjects are taboo. However, to ensure the smooth running of the site there are a few basic guidelines we ask you to observe.

DO NOT post anything illegal, obscene, defamatory or libellous. Similarly, do not post anything which breaches the copyright of another.

DO NOT post cross dressing or outfit/sightings messages in the main forum. There is a place for those further down the corridor. Do not post pantyhose sightings in the sightings forum as you're kind of missing the point.

DO NOT reply to your own post just in order to bump it back up to the top of the page. If there's nothing new to add, please use the private message system instead.

Stockings HQ isn't an adult site, so we ask that you don't post adult material. However please do not raise the thorny of subject of stockings worn by girls under the age of 18 as you will be deleted!

Please respect other people who take time to contribute. We are all here for one reason: a love of classic hosiery. Heated debate is good but off-topic personal abuse has no place on Stockings HQ and will be deleted. Please report any offensive messages you see by clicking on the "Repost Post" link at the end of it.

Remember, views expressed are those of the individual contributor, and not necessarily those of Stockings HQ. We reserve the right to delete messages that could cause us trouble!

By posting a message you assign rights to reproduce it in any form to Stockings HQ. Occasionally messages on a similar thread are edited together to form articles for display elsewhere on the site.

Please report any problems immediately by using the "report post" function (a button on the right hand side at the bottom of posts) and tell us, very briefly, what the problem is. In an emergency please call the warehouse on 01462 677970.

Please remember: those who break the rules may well have their messages deleted and/or have their account closed and IP number blocked.

To keep yourself safe, we advise you not to put your personal contact information on the forums, or to give it out to others. If you do, please follow sensible safety precautions.

That's it! This page will be amended from time to time but it is never supposed to be onerous. Enjoy the forums and share the passion!

 

To make it clear these rules are set by the site owner and I have just copied and pasted.

Edited by flutterby
Last sentence to avoid confusion.
15 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Flutters I think you're so right to post this and remind everyone of the guidelines of the site and before Augustus pops up and rightly tells me by supporting you I am showing double standards, I think a lot of members or so-called members do need gentle reminders.

Having said that and just to qualify my feelings, I don't think we'll ever get everyone complying and adhering which is a huge shame as the forums would definitely be a better place if they did.

When I see a post in the "wrong" place that I like and admire I confess I do eulogise and laud it's contents and the poster. I should not or if I do I should include a reference in my posts to say that as much as I liked it, I'd prefer to see it in the correct forum and the one that the guidelines indicate. I don't do that as I'm always afraid that will lead me in to a fracas or comments that I'd prefer not to air in public.

I think having these guidelines out in the open are right and worthy. Obviously by the number of "wrongly" placed posts it seams not nearly enough peeps read the guidelines and adhere to them so perhaps being more public with them will help.

What I have done in the past is PM people that have or may have posted inappropriate material and/or in the wrong place. I have to say in the main those PM's get ignored or I get fairly abusive mind your own beeswax replies so sadly, I have very much minded my own beeswax.

I have had too much toil and turmoil when I've gotten involved in some of the posts that have turned "nasty" for want of a better word and I do despair when I see open abusive, arguments and disagreements being aired in public as any newbies arriving on site would surely be put off by so many, at times, puerile posts and open warfare.

That though, sadly always seams to happen and too often too.

I also believe that some people are very detrimental to the forums and sites in the way that they openly criticise and berate posters that post inappropriately and in the wrong place. This so often leads to backlash and torment for the site and individuals that merely know each other via keyboards suddenly seam to take up arms against each other and again spoil things for others.

Sadly, there is no complete answer and we'll never stop all arguments, vitriol, name changes, inappropriateness, wrong doings or basic guideline ignorers. All we can do is thank our lucky stars that there are such forums available to us for the fashion we have such a passion for and hope that intelligent posts like yours Flutters help some people understand what is trying to be achieved here and reminding them of their good fortune to have what we have and engender their adherence to the faith.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The MW/CD/TV/Trans (et al) community here on SHQ are regularly subjected to at least negativity, more often than not prejudice and abuse.

A very small minority of the people on here - a few of whom we know have dozens of accounts - habitually campaign to ghettoise the community over to a completely different website, or alternatively, condemn every aspect of their contribution and communication into the one single MW forum on here.

Perhaps one of that minority can demonstrate where, within the rules, or in any subsequent information from David, it explicitly states that all communication from the community, in all its formats, must reside within the MW forum?

What David has made clear in the rules is that MW/CD/TV/Trans specific subject matters should live in the MW forum. There are rules in place to deal with those matters being posted elsewhere, just as there are for all other types of misplaced postings.

I empathise with Jeff about the abusive nomenclature spewed forth by those of a more limited vocabulary to berate inexperienced members. Attempting to denigrate someone as a freak, deviant, or pervert (to name but a few) only serves to perpetuate an antagonistic environment which, regrettably, will always be the goal of the few known trolls here on the forums.

Despite this, there are some of us in the community, myself included, and especially Rikki, who will continue to work in the background with all community members to try and promote harmony amongst diversity. 

Jeff, too, is another noteworthy proponent of egalitarianism, and many of us hold him in high regard as such.

I, for one, will nevertheless be equally and relentlessly robust in challenging the hostility that comes our way.

(All of this typed on my phone, so apologies in advance for any grammatical or predictive errors or omissions)
 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've said before this forums design and wording encourages trolls to discriminate and or abuse transpeople (cd/tv/ts/tg etc) . Looks like we're in for another round, yay. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dayna Stewartson said:

The MW/CD/TV/Trans (et al) community here on SHQ are regularly subjected to at least negativity, more often than not prejudice and abuse.

A very small minority of the people on here - a few of whom we know have dozens of accounts - habitually campaign to ghettoise the community over to a completely different website, or alternatively, condemn every aspect of their contribution and communication into the one single MW forum on here.

Perhaps one of that minority can demonstrate where, within the rules, or in any subsequent information from David, it explicitly states that all communication from the community, in all its formats, must reside within the MW forum?

What David has made clear in the rules is that MW/CD/TV/Trans specific subject matters should live in the MW forum. There are rules in place to deal with those matters being posted elsewhere, just as there are for all other types of misplaced postings.

I empathise with Jeff about the abusive nomenclature spewed forth by those of a more limited vocabulary to berate inexperienced members. Attempting to denigrate someone as a freak, deviant, or pervert (to name but a few) only serves to perpetuate an antagonistic environment which, regrettably, will always be the goal of the few known trolls here on the forums.

Despite this, there are some of us in the community, myself included, and especially Rikki, who will continue to work in the background with all community members to try and promote harmony amongst diversity. 

Jeff, too, is another noteworthy proponent of egalitarianism, and many of us hold him in high regard as such.

I, for one, will nevertheless be equally and relentlessly robust in challenging the hostility that comes our way.

(All of this typed on my phone, so apologies in advance for any grammatical or predictive errors or omissions)
 

Fabulous!

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/10/2017 at 7:11 AM, SeamsFFun said:

Flutters I think you're so right to post this and remind everyone of the guidelines of the site and before Augustus pops up and rightly tells me by supporting you I am showing double standards, I think a lot of members or so-called members do need gentle reminders.

SeamsFFun, I am puzzled  why you should think I will criticise you for supporting the lady OP, who has started this thread with good intentions. Yes, I criticised you for joining the bullying posse, which gathered up against Norfolk Couple/Steve. You praised a member who told Norfolk Couple/Steve to go away (polite translation) for merely voicing an opinion about the correct place for the male wearers to post their pictures.  In my opinion, if you are going to  keep complaining about being bullied yourself, then you shouldn't praise others when they attempt to bully other members, which still is my point, which seems to have hurt you. If you are so easily hurt, then perhaps there is less chance you are hurt in the future, if you make less posts and sent less PMs. 

Moving on to the real issue, I think Trinity makes a fair point about the wording of the code of conduct (rules) The text which Norfolk Couple/Ruby has  highlighted is a little unfriendly and makes it harshly clear about where the male wearers were expected to express themselves at the time the rules were  written.  I guess when the forum format layout was created in 2009, the people responsible thought a male wearers forum would cater for all their needs and assumed the male wearers would be eternally happy they had a special place within the SHQ forums, to post their pictures and discuss wearing stockings with each other. However, the Western World has changed  significantly since 2009, with national laws changing giving more equal rights, such as same sex marriage. It says at the bottom of the page of the code of conduct, that it will be  amended from time to time. I suspect the page has had have very little amendment and if it is amended soon, then that might help to prevent confusion and further arguments about whether the goalposts have been officially moved since 2009. In the meantime, we all should try to be more respectful to others with different views and opinions to ourselves, that includes those who are slow to move with the times and those who have made a personal choice to live an untraditional part time life.

I guess the lady OP ignored this bit of the page  for an obvious reason.

The full Forum terms and conditions can be found here:
 
http://forum.stockingshq.com/index.php?app=core&module=help&do=01&HID=13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's see if I can unpick some of this:

On 20/10/2017 at 11:33 AM, Trinity said:

... this forums design and wording encourages trolls to discriminate and or abuse transpeople (cd/tv/ts/tg etc) 

3 hours ago, Augustus said:

I think Trinity makes a fair point about the wording of the code of conduct.

Trinity and I discussed this on 21 September.  I believe Trinity's words back then about "terminology and structure that give opportunity" for discrimination are (in my humble opinion) a more accurate assessment of the current situation regarding moderation resources and the underpinning rules.

3 hours ago, Augustus said:

The text which Norfolk Couple/Ruby has  highlighted is a little unfriendly

Their frequent use of the words "freak" and "pervert", along with your own copious use of the word "deviant", are hate speech and therefore a hate crime in UK law.  That's more than "... a little unfriendly".

3 hours ago, Augustus said:

... a special place within the SHQ forums, to post their pictures and discuss wearing stockings with each other

The current rules are clear that the MW forum is there "... to discuss the issues that arise".  It does not explicitly say that MW/CD/TV/Trans (et al, forthwith "community") pictures must be posted there.  Despite this, most of the community do post their pictures in the MW forum, unless - and this brings us to the nexus of the issue - it's a posting that's in response to a specific subject matter, e.g. the wearing of fishnets, or the wearing of slips and stockings.

Often quoted is:

On 08/08/2009 at 8:11 PM, David@SHQ said:

DO NOT post cross dressing or outfit/sightings messages in the main forum. 

In the context of the current issue, two points about that:

  1. The main forum rules do not state that subject matters specifically appropriate for the main forum cannot be initiated by, or responded to by, the community.
  2. The same main forum rules do not state that photos which directly relate to a main forum topic cannot be posted.  If it did, then MrsDzineGuy, Hooked, and Speshell Legs would also be in breach of the rules in the fishnets thread, and doubtless hundreds of other people in many other main forum threads would be equally as guilty.
3 hours ago, Augustus said:

It says at the bottom of the page of the code of conduct, that it will be  amended from time to time. I suspect the page has had have very little amendment and if it is amended soon, then that might help to prevent confusion and further arguments.

The provision of more detailed information may well provide clarity and dispel at least some of the assumption and ambiguity, but those of us here long enough know all too well that's unlikely to reduce the issues Trinity has listed above.

3 hours ago, Augustus said:

In the meantime, we all should try to be more respectful to others with different views and opinions to ourselves, that includes those who are slow to move with the times and those who have made a personal choice to live an untraditional part time life.

Setting aside the Putin-esque plagiarism, "different views and opinions" do not entitle people to engage in Transphobic (or male-wearer-phobic) prejudice or bigotry.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dayna Stewartson said:

Let's see if I can unpick some of this:

Trinity and I discussed this on 21 September.  I believe Trinity's words back then about "terminology and structure that give opportunity" for discrimination are (in my humble opinion) a more accurate assessment of the current situation regarding moderation resources and the underpinning rules.

Their frequent use of the words "freak" and "pervert", along with your own copious use of the word "deviant", are hate speech and therefore a hate crime in UK law.  That's more than "... a little unfriendly".

The current rules are clear that the MW forum is there "... to discuss the issues that arise".  It does not explicitly say that MW/CD/TV/Trans (et al, forthwith "community") pictures must be posted there.  Despite this, most of the community do post their pictures in the MW forum, unless - and this brings us to the nexus of the issue - it's a posting that's in response to a specific subject matter, e.g. the wearing of fishnets, or the wearing of slips and stockings.

Often quoted is:

In the context of the current issue, two points about that:

  1. The main forum rules do not state that subject matters specifically appropriate for the main forum cannot be initiated by, or responded to by, the community.
  2. The same main forum rules do not state that photos which directly relate to a main forum topic cannot be posted.  If it did, then MrsDzineGuy, Hooked, and Speshell Legs would also be in breach of the rules in the fishnets thread, and doubtless hundreds of other people in many other main forum threads would be equally as guilty.

The provision of more detailed information may well provide clarity and dispel at least some of the assumption and ambiguity, but those of us here long enough know all too well that's unlikely to reduce the issues Trinity has listed above.

Setting aside the Putin-esque plagiarism, "different views and opinions" do not entitle people to engage in Transphobic (or male-wearer-phobic) prejudice or bigotry.

You keep playing the hate card which does your crusade no favours in my opinion. Yes, I referred to the flasher, who the lady called a pervert as a deviant. Unless the UK law has changed, then if the flasher had been in a public place, he would have been arrested and charged with gross indecency. If a guy walks into a bank and robs it wearing a stocking, then he is still a bank robber and the jury will not find him not guilty, just because he happens to be a male stocking wearer. Your pictures, which the same lady complained about are not the same as the flasher, so I don't understand why you don't distance yourself from the 'deviant' The very fact you post your pictures outside the male wearers forum, can only encourage others to do the same risking the likely hood 'mistakes' will happen more often. The flasher/deviant never even had the good grace to apologise to the lady for his 'mistake' 

Regarding the existing code of conduct, there is nothing written to give the green light to male stockings wearers to post in all areas of the forums. With respect, you own interpretations are biased to suit your own agenda. You know not all members and onlookers want to see pictures of male wearers, therefore I don't understand why you can't just copy a topic title which you like  and open a thread in the male wearers thread to post your own pictures. At least we both agree that an update to the current code of conduct would not be a bad thing. Perhaps the way forward is to scrap the male wearers forum and replace it with a female wearers forum. 

BTW, I do respect you for standing up for your own personal beliefs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Augustus said:

You keep playing the hate card which does your crusade no favours in my opinion. Yes, I referred to the flasher, who the lady called a pervert as a deviant. Unless the UK law has changed, then if the flasher had been in a public place, he would have been arrested and charged with gross indecency. If a guy walks into a bank and robs it wearing a stocking, then he is still a bank robber and the jury will not find him not guilty, just because he happens to be a male stocking wearer. Your pictures, which the same lady complained about are not the same as the flasher, so I don't understand why you don't distance yourself from the 'deviant' The very fact you post your pictures outside the male wearers forum, can only encourage others to do the same risking the likely hood 'mistakes' will happen more often. The flasher/deviant never even had the good grace to apologise to the lady for his 'mistake' 

Regarding the existing code of conduct, there is nothing written to give the green light to male stockings wearers to post in all areas of the forums. With respect, you own interpretations are biased to suit your own agenda. You know not all members and onlookers want to see pictures of male wearers, therefore I don't understand why you can't just copy a topic title which you like  and open a thread in the male wearers thread to post your own pictures. At least we both agree that an update to the current code of conduct would not be a bad thing. Perhaps the way forward is to scrap the male wearers forum and replace it with a female wearers forum. 

BTW, I do respect you for standing up for your own personal beliefs.

My beef, among many (haha) , is that the rules as they are written practically call "male wearers" deviants . I know they don't actually say this and I guess that was never their intention BUT... when they  state "it is not a seedy pick up joint" .. well c'mon, and  "porno fantasies will be deleted, IP's banned etc"... well... c'mon. No other forum here has that level of Headmaster speech attached to it.  It just insinuates that "Male Wearers" (again another totally STUPID term) are deviants that go around posting porno fantasies. My understanding is that pornographic fantasies are not limited to the minds of "Male Wearers". Augustus might like to confirm whether he is aware of any "male non-wearers" having ever had a pornographic fantasy?

Another beef - If one goes to the Gallery the "featured photos" section features photos of both "male wearers" and "female wearers " and possibly of some people that prefer to be referred to as something different to these archaic anachronisms. Anyway the point being that the featured images section causes a considerable amount of disharmony/opportunity for these troll type comments we see here frequently, because some folk don't like to see an image of a  "male wearer" among pictures of "female wearers".  Personally I understand that some may find seeing a "male wearer" a bit challenging. Many images posted here with their crude photography standards, terrible fashions, etc are challenging to an aesthete like myself. Point is though that with a minor bit of restructuring this obvious tension creating feature can be mitigated.

Just my 02.

Edited by Trinity
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Augustus said:

I don't understand why you don't distance yourself from the 'deviant'

Like a lot of communities, the MW/CD/TV/Trans (et al) population is very broad in its diversity.  There are some within that populace for whom I have no time or interest.  To be clear, I’m not referring to male wearers – my close friends know of whom I speak.

The ongoing challenge is to ensure that any internal reservations myself or others may have, are not exploited to bring about division or intra-community conflict, where the only “winners” are those seeking to subjugate us.

14 hours ago, Augustus said:

You know not all members and onlookers want to see pictures of male wearers, therefore I don't understand why you can't just copy a topic title which you like  and open a thread in the male wearers thread to post your own pictures.

Earlier in this thread I acknowledged that our community specific subject matters should reside in the MW forum.  I continue to support that.

Something I anticipate we'll never agree on is a mandatory compartmentalisation of community engagement about non-community matters.  To me, at least, I see that as a (pardon the pun) dressed up version of a digital apartheid.  History is replete with examples of discrimination through segregation, with the LGBTQI+ community regrettably no stranger to that.

14 hours ago, Augustus said:

At least we both agree that an update to the current code of conduct would not be a bad thing.

I'm open-minded about amendments that can reduce perhaps some of the conflict here on SHQ.

14 hours ago, Augustus said:

Perhaps the way forward is to scrap the male wearers forum and replace it with a female wearers forum.

Maybe?  Or perhaps have forum options available so members can auto-block specific types of content, e.g. all pictures posted by people listed as Trans and/or male wearers?  I don't expect there'll be a solution to satisfy all of the people all of the time, but that shouldn't be an excuse to do nothing.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the risk of getting that very pointy object embedded deep within my fleshy cheeks, I think the fact that you both make some very good points and even in your disagreements find mutual respect and understanding as well as some small agreements shows that these forums and this site is a place for all.

Your reasoned arguments on both sides does you both justice as does the way you thoughtfully present them. Perhaps you two can both come up with an agreed solution that may well suit all parties and bring some harmony and accord to these valuable and need-worthy pages. Perhaps not as well though as maybe the gaps in some cases are too wide.

I do lean towards Dayna's views more than Augustus's but, as I say, both are eloquent and effective in the way they post their reasoned thoughts and musings.

I would love a solution that suits all and that we could all live with although as John Lydgate's famous saying goes “You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”  

On the subject of Cullie and the posting that thankfully was removed before I saw it, I think this is a member that is crossing over from another site where his more graphic sight is displayed and enjoyed by some of the members on that site who are clearly after a bit more than SHQ quite rightly doesn't offer. He's not alone in that as there are one or two others that post threads I find offensive and against the spirit if not the guidelines of this site.

Those, I think, are done for commercial gain and are every bit as offensive to me and my feelings as those that CLEARLY go against the guidelines and spirit of the site.

Personally I do think the term "Male Wearers" is derogatory and hints at non-acceptance and I'm sure many a member would be up in arms if the Outfits and Sightings was changed to something along the lines of "Female Wearers" as I know of many of our lovely Lady members who absolutely despise the term "wearer".

So, once again rambling on has led me to many superfluous words without a remedy suggested, it sure is painful sitting on these points though!

KtF
J:58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15: 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SeamsFFun said:

At the risk of getting that very pointy object embedded deep within my fleshy cheeks, I think the fact that you both make some very good points and even in your disagreements find mutual respect and understanding as well as some small agreements shows that these forums and this site is a place for all.

Your reasoned arguments on both sides does you both justice as does the way you thoughtfully present them. Perhaps you two can both come up with an agreed solution that may well suit all parties and bring some harmony and accord to these valuable and need-worthy pages. Perhaps not as well though as maybe the gaps in some cases are too wide.

I do lean towards Dayna's views more than Augustus's but, as I say, both are eloquent and effective in the way they post their reasoned thoughts and musings.

I would love a solution that suits all and that we could all live with although as John Lydgate's famous saying goes “You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”  

On the subject of Cullie and the posting that thankfully was removed before I saw it, I think this is a member that is crossing over from another site where his more graphic sight is displayed and enjoyed by some of the members on that site who are clearly after a bit more than SHQ quite rightly doesn't offer. He's not alone in that as there are one or two others that post threads I find offensive and against the spirit if not the guidelines of this site.

Those, I think, are done for commercial gain and are every bit as offensive to me and my feelings as those that CLEARLY go against the guidelines and spirit of the site.

Personally I do think the term "Male Wearers" is derogatory and hints at non-acceptance and I'm sure many a member would be up in arms if the Outfits and Sightings was changed to something along the lines of "Female Wearers" as I know of many of our lovely Lady members who absolutely despise the term "wearer".

So, once again rambling on has led me to many superfluous words without a remedy suggested, it sure is painful sitting on these points though!

KtF
J:58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15: 

A good fair post, SeamsFFun.  I didn't see the Culle 'mistake' picture either, but there doesn't seem to be any dispute that it was not appropriate  any where in the SHQ forums.  Maybe, it is because of the likes of Culle that the wording chosen for the males wearers forum was used. I understand why Trinity and Dayna Stewartson are not happy with the wording, because they are not the same as Culle. I received a private message from Norfolk Couple/Ruby and from my interpretation, I think the lady has more of a problem with the other male wearers' pictures on the 'Slips Thread' which I also haven't seen, rather than Dayna Stewartson pictures.  I don't believe Norfolk Couple/Ruby set out to insult or argue personally with Dayna Stewartson. I try to be fair and look at issues of conflict from both sides. 

Just to finish off, both Dayna Stewartson and Trinity have made excellent fair comments, which I don't disagree with. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I interpret these rules as:

cd/tv/trans/males should only post pictures in the male gallery and male forum. I say this without prejudice.

Anyone not happy with that should report and not use defamatory language against the person.

Only post tights or pantyhose pictures in the specific forum related to that.

Do not answer peoples comments on your topic as a form of 'bumping' your topic, use the personal messenger system.

Therefore there appears to be many that break the 'rules' on a regular occasions and all need to be 'policed', I will not name names as we all know who is guilty.

And as it states that the forums are generally self regulating , then maybe many of us need to self regulate how and where we post and comment.

Doesn't really seem that difficult to me.

In response to any back lash I may get, its about respect.

Along similar lines is how we would behave in the 'real' world, I would not walk into the male section of a mosque, I would cover my head in a catholic church, I would remove my shoes in the home of someone that had that rule . All these things I do not believe in , but I respect other peoples beliefs within their world.

And just out of curiosity...?

Can females post pictures on tv/cd/trans sites ? (I know this is going to sound prejudice, just wondered , as a friend of many.  Maybe I should ask them directly ?)

Whittering on now lol

 

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Its Me said:

And just out of curiosity...?

Can females post pictures on tv/cd/trans sites ? (I know this is going to sound prejudice, just wondered , as a friend of many.  Maybe I should ask them directly ?)

Why not?  Especially if it follows the theme of the thread or subject matter.

I'm sure some of the women on here must have posted pictures in the MW forum.  Certainly, there are ladies that do contribute in the MW forum with textual posts containing advice, opinion, and general chit chat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once again I came on to the site yesterday and was presented with a new post where the good Lady with superb legs was adorning a fabulous pair of black point heeled seamed FFNs.

It should have been appreciated by me with a word or three but sadly those superb legs and stockings (and please note I did admire them) were accompanied by a bare bum which contravenes the guidelines and rules.

I was going to put a comment on the post but I read UKPhotographer's excellent "Lunch with Katiesheer" thread and the eloquent and well reasoned comment by Katie's other half. He's right, by putting objections/comments about the thread being incorrect direct on the post it probably is very discouraging.

So, what is the answer?

Well, you could very politely and respectfully send a PM perhaps? Not really worth it as it usually ends up being ignored or you get a reply back making you feel that you've done something wrong and are in the wrong even when all your morals and feelings are doing is trying to protect the site.

Oh, heck, I do have the answer.

READ THE RULES/GUIDELINES, it's simple really.

KtF
:58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0