Profhiggins

This week's suspenders

25 posts in this topic

Mrs PH in black Cuban heel Gios and six-strap suspender belt... hubby's favourites

DSCN1620.JPG

41 people like this

Great 6-strap suspender belt with black cuban heel Gios and a sensational bottom!!

More please.....thanks in advance.

I have a question now too: Did you have a belt with WIDE straps or maybe V-Clips??

Very Nice

Wonderful! Great cheeky view x

19 hours ago, Profhiggins said:

Mrs PH in black Cuban heel Gios and six-strap suspender belt... hubby's favourites

I would imagine quite a few's favourites as well and so beautifully framed and presented.

Always a sheer delight to see black suspenders holding up such sheer seamed magic especially adorned upon great legs.

Just be ever-so slightly careful of the site's rules and guidelines and I'm sure you'll pick up many a well deserved and favoured comment.

As I said in my previous comment to your opening post, Mrs PH, you have all the attributes and attitude to be a firm favourite on these pages.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

20 hours ago, Profhiggins said:

DSCN1620.JPG

Oh i think the left hand seam needs a little straightening ! Plenty of offers no doubt !!!

1 person likes this

20 hours ago, Profhiggins said:

DSCN1620.JPG

A very welcome addition to the site and room--

2 hours ago, SeamsFFun said:

I would imagine quite a few's favourites as well and so beautifully framed and presented.

Always a sheer delight to see black suspenders holding up such sheer seamed magic especially adorned upon great legs.

Just be ever-so slightly careful of the site's rules and guidelines and I'm sure you'll pick up many a well deserved and favoured comment.

As I said in my previous comment to your opening post, Mrs PH, you have all the attributes and attitude to be a firm favourite on these pages.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Yes, please pay attention to "the site's rules and guidelines" so that we can see more of your "adorned upon great legs"!  :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15:

1 person likes this

Flippin Eck! That woke me up.

Looks near perfect to me.

Can she touch her toes?

Many thanks for sharing this

Oh my oh my!!! Truly scrumptious - I'd be on my kneees in a flash :)