Jslip

Slips and Stockings

20 posts in this topic

I am new to the site and I love slips and stockings.. Any pics anyone has please post some..

1 person likes this

I also love slips. I took a few pictures a few years back.

gallery_374_5314_280081.jpg

8 people like this

I would wear one of my mum's slips when I was young but not for many years now

Dear Ruby,

An important reminder of the original poster's invitation:

On 16/10/2017 at 11:35 PM, Jslip said:

Any pics anyone has please post some..

Always happy to help and inform.

:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

3 people like this

Having double checked the forum rules (thank you, Ruby, for being the genesis of that), let me be clear that my post is specifically in response to the subject matter of the thread - nothing else implied, nor intended to convey.

Keep on wearing stockings, everyone.

:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

Edited by Dayna Stewartson
5 people like this

Spot on Dayna xx

3 people like this

2 hours ago, norfolk couple said:

Dayna and Sharon, please spare a thought for others. Not everyone wants to see your kind of material in the main area. Steve has been abused for reporting, I'm not going to do that. Please have more consideration where you display your pics. Ruby x

Sorry all fixed now

If you are offended by the pictures on this thread then I think you are on the wrong site. 

I know rules are rules but really chill out relax calm down 

Edited by blufouryou
4 people like this

Great photos Dayna.

1 person likes this

Thanks Danya wonderful pics..

1 person likes this

Dana, although you do look hot, and you have some gams to be proud off, there are always going to be those that, don't agree with your choices. I am straight and have been a lover of women in nylons all my 70+ years. I'm sure you know of my fetish, and I do enjoy the occasional banter in the chat room. 

And Jslip, be careful what ya ask for, ..... LOL ....but then, who knows...LOL  If things stay as dry as they have been, I may look around the corner....:58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12:

On ‎19‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 8:49 AM, norfolk couple said:

Dear Dayna,

You're a selfish freak who should have stayed in the closet. 

Always happy to inform,   Ruby x

Possibly the most non-PC quote ever on the forums?

What gives you the right and authority to openly abuse and call some a freak on the forums and then tell someone to get back in the closet?

I genuinely think that comment is worse than anyone posting in the wrong forum of which there are many and PLEASE READ, you are quite right to remind, respectfully and politely that they post where it is meant to be and more appropriate.

But openly abusing someone that lives a lifestyle that is not illegal nor harmful, remember Dayna has a more than willing and loving partner, is just wrong.

KtF
:58674be973f66_EmojiSmiley-20:

3 people like this

On ‎17‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 3:41 PM, Its Me said:

Surely there is a static problem ?

The wife has some anti static slips. Never been a  static problem with the other ones.

Oh and BTW I do believe a slip is one of the most sensual items of lingerie and much underrated in my view too.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, SeamsFFun said:

Possibly the most non-PC quote ever on the forums?

What gives you the right and authority to openly abuse and call some a freak on the forums and then tell someone to get back in the closet?

I genuinely think that comment is worse than anyone posting in the wrong forum of which there are many and PLEASE READ, you are quite right to remind, respectfully and politely that they post where it is meant to be and more appropriate.

But openly abusing someone that lives a lifestyle that is not illegal nor harmful, remember Dayna has a more than willing and loving partner, is just wrong.

KtF
:58674be973f66_EmojiSmiley-20:

I agree with your sentiments, SeamsFFun. I am a not a big fan of political correctness.  I judged the comment to be more banter than anything else and  hit the like button. Dayna Stewartson has explained much of her reasoning on the other thread posted by Flutterby. Norfolk Couple haven't responded. In my opinion, if a member is going to get involved in an issue of conflict, then that member should give reasons for their views. Out of respect for Dayna Stewartson, I have now  hit  the unlike button.

2 people like this

i normally wore slips under any skirt or dress. doesn't seem to be in style now here.

Edited by leggypat
1 person likes this